ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

When is The Rock returing!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2002, 09:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road
Default When is The Rock returing!

My guess is that he will be a 'Royal Rumble Return' Guy
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

hmm...this sounds more of wwe forum than fan fiction. off to the wwe forum you go.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

the rock should come back either next month or after wrestlemania because it is near a certainty that the rock will be given a title upon his return but if he is i want a good buildup into wrestlemania, not a two bit dodgy storyline.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Rocky is never gonna return.
When the Undertaker returns to his darkside, Taker will grab Rocky and put him into hell.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

chokeslam through the ring. that would be cool to see again.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 07:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

I hope he stays in Hollywood personally.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 08:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Squideye

I want to see Rocky back.........but as a heel
Who thinks a feud with Booker T vs The Rock again would push up the 5 time wCw Tramp into more mainevents and give him more of a chance to wrestle for the Title. Everyone complains that Booker should grab the belt, maybe a rocky return would give him more credability to hold the title?
Old 06 Nov 2002, 08:58 AM   #8 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

I could see probably by the summer or right after wrestlemania. He will probably face Big Poppa Pump for the title and the "hoochies".
These two will have some classic promos leading up to the match.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 09:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I think he will return sometime b4 Wrestlemania and renew a fued with someone. Personally, I think the Y2J/Rock fued was like, the best of 2001, besides WWE/Alliance. Y2J and the Rock always go that extra mile when wrestling each other. But, I think he'll fued with someone like HHH or something.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by shane_man
the rock should come back either next month or after wrestlemania because it is near a certainty that the rock will be given a title upon his return but if he is i want a good buildup into wrestlemania, not a two bit dodgy storyline.

There's no way in hell that the Rock will get the belt right away again.

He's gonna return sometime inbetween No-way-out and Wrestlemainia.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 12:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
I Love The Rock

I too think that The Great One will return at the Royal Rumble...every year somebody comes at that point, so who better than the People's Champ? I personally can't wait until he returns. I miss his promos and matches
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I honestly don't want him back. More than likely he will stay in his acting career. Think about it You're getting a certain ammount of money for getting chaie shots to the head and then somone offers you ten times the ammount and all you have to do is act where would you go? nuff said.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
sucka

If he does return it will be at the rumble or no way out
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Yes, the rock is succeding right now where hulk hogan failed : being a big movie star .
I think the wise decision for him is to keep making movies and stop wrestling .
But then, he will choose what s best for him .
Old 07 Nov 2002, 02:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Yes, the rock is succeding right now where hulk hogan failed : being a big movie star .
I think the wise decision for him is to keep making movies and stop wrestling .
But then, he will choose what s best for him .
I agree with you. I hope he makes a wise desition too.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote