ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The WWE wellness policy getting stricter, due to suspected cheating.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2008, 08:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default The WWE wellness policy getting stricter, due to suspected cheating.

Quote:
PWI is reporting that WWE instituted more stringent conditions this week for performers taking drug tests.

When the testing began in February 2006, the tests allowed performers to urinate in a container with privacy in a bathroom stall with representatives from Aegis Science, the firm that tests the samples for WWE, outside of the stall.

It is believed the new procedures were instituted due to a developmental performer being caught attempting to cheat a test with an unspecified device.

The new procedures now require the performers to urinate in the full view of Aegis Sciences representatives. The male performers are now required to lower their pants and underwear to their knees and lift their shirts to their nipples. The female performers were required to lower their bottom-half clothing and underwear to their knees and pull their shirts up high enough to expose their breasts. The representatives who view the tests are sex-specific. Only male reps monitor male tests and female reps monitor female tests.
That is good news.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2008, 09:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Those guys would have valuable information...

Like how has the smallest set on them after years of Steroid usage...
Old 03 May 2008, 09:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

This reminds me of PlayMakers.

The new hotshot running back for the team was informed by the owner he had a drug test coming up (which was supposed to be random, but the owner loved him) and to get his system clean. He couldn't do it, so he got a clean teammate's urine sample injected through his urethra into his bladder. He had to be fully nude in front of the test administrators and they had to hold the cup I believe. When he pissed, he pissed out someone else's clean urine. That shit was fucking brilliant.

Good on WWE though.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2008, 10:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Yeah, I rememeber that, it was the crack head running back. Played by, Omar Gooding I believe.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2008, 11:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H
Yeah, I rememeber that, it was the crack head running back. Played by, Omar Gooding I believe.

Omar Gooding? Was that the guy from Wild and Crazy Kids on Nickelodeon?
Old 03 May 2008, 12:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Sounds kinky.
Old 03 May 2008, 01:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
Omar Gooding? Was that the guy from Wild and Crazy Kids on Nickelodeon?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
Sounds kinky.
...and yes.

Wait I mean no!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2008, 02:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Yes.

Yes.

...and yes.

Wait I mean no!
Think I could get a job there?
Old 03 May 2008, 04:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
Think I could get a job there?
Being a male would only allow you to watch other males strip down and urinate....

...unless you're into that sort of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2008, 04:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy View Post
Being a male would only allow you to watch other males strip down and urinate....

...unless you're into that sort of thing.
Why do you think your house is bugged ?
Old 03 May 2008, 07:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

This is the same type of drug testing that the courts do if you are on probation.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote