ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Test...Actually Cool!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2002, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road
Default Test...Actually Cool!

Well, I never thought I would say this but...I am a fan of Test, or I guess I am a Test-icle! I have never liked Test, I thought he lacked talent and sucked and looked like a Horse-Face! Now, with Stacey, his new tights, his new hair cut, and his new finishing move...Test is...well....Test is Cool! All he needs is to get in a fued (Possibly with Booker T) and he will be main-event status in no time!
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 09:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

It's amazing how quickly opinions change during a gimmick makeover....and this isnt even a decent change. It's loooong overdue (as almost all WWE changes are when they hit), but DAMN! one show and he's getting pops? WTF!?
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 10:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It's amazing how quickly opinions change during a gimmick makeover....and this isnt even a decent change. It's loooong overdue (as almost all WWE changes are when they hit), but DAMN! one show and he's getting pops? WTF!?
This is very true and happens all the time. Take the Rock for instance, went from being despised to the most liked almost over-night. This is why I wish X-Pac was given a different gimick, perferably as a face. But he was basically kept as the same heel ever since his feud with Kane. If the people running it were smart they would've done more with him before he got sick of it and quit.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 07:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Squideye

I agree X-pac was a good talent that went to waste by them keeping the same image. I used to like X-pac back in 1998/99 but 2000 i thought they leff him for dead in the macmahon-Helmsley regime and onwards. Hopefully they stop leaving things to long before any of this happens again (the rock should turn heel for example fuck what the movies think, think what his fan think)
Old 06 Nov 2002, 07:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

Test sucks. I don't care how he cuts his hair. He's getting pops because he's coming out with Stacy.