ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Major Spoilers from Smackdown tapings.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2008, 08:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default Major Spoilers from Smackdown tapings.

Quote:

- Teddy Long opens the show to announce the 3 titles will be defended.

- WWE Tag Team Champions: The Miz and John Morrison defeated Shannon Moore & Jimmy Wang Yang.

- Armando Estrada came out as the Guest Ring Announcer for the next match.

- Vladimir Kozlov defeated Colin Delaney.

- They show Nunzio backstage getting ready backstage. Mark Henry comes up to him. Apparently, it is Henry vs. Nunzio tonight.

- Victoria & Natalya Neidhart defeated Michelle McCool & Cherry. Neidhart pinned McCool with a rollup and a handful of tights.

- Recap of the World Heavyweight Championship match from Backlash. It's Undertaker vs. Great Khali tonight.

- Mark Henry defeated Nunzio. Nunzio stands on the ramp, waves out someone. Music hits... The Big Show... and he is in Nunzio's corner. Henry wins, stares down Show during the pin. Show enters ring... Henry backs off and leaves the ring. Show grabs the mic and says, 'why don't you try and pick on someone your own size'. Henry retreats up the aisle.

- Matt Hardy makes his first US Title defense next against MVP.

- Matt Hardy defeated MVP to retain the WWE US Title. Match went about 15 minutes, real solid match. Hardy wins with a Twist of Fate.

- In ring segment, Mick Foley interviews Batista. Reviews Batista's match from Backlash vs. Shawn Michaels. Batista says he respects Shawn, but doesn't like how he got to the top. Foley brings up the comments from Chris Jericho on RAW on the Highlight Reel and says the match has further controversy. Foley asks Batista if he thinks Michaels faked the knee injury to gain the victory at Backlash. Batista hopes for Shawn's sake he is hurt, cause if he isn't, he will be.

- Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins defeated Jesse & Festus.

- Finlay defeated Julio Dinero with the Celtic Cross.

- Undertaker vs. Great Khali. Taker in ring, Edge & Vickie Guerrero on the stage. Vickie says that Taker is reckless, does not look out for his opponents and his submission move is now banned. If he uses it, he will have hell to pay. Vickie then says that because of his actions, Undertaker has been stripped of the World Heavyweight Championship and to bring it to her... he refuses. Khali comes out for the match. Taker puts the submission move on Khali, during this, Hawkins & Ryder hit the ring, take the World Heavyweight Championship and run up the ramp and give it to Vickie. Khali is choked out as Taker goes to head up the ramp after Edge. They escape. Taker looks back and returns to the ring. He chokeslammed a bloodied Khali and left him laying.

- No dark match.

So to sum up, Taker HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF THE WORLD TITLE.

This has been a odd week in WWE.

Regal cutting off Raw....Awesome

Trevor Murdoch singing Garth Brooks....Awesome

Adamle walking off the show....Awesome

And Now Taker getting stripped of the championship...Undecided

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 08:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Interesting, well for one thing I fucking hate how everyone bleeds "internally" from the move. it's just fucking lame that everyone starts coughing up blood after seconds in his Triangle Choke. The Guy started using it as a Match-ender against the Bigger Guys so the guy wouldn't wreck himself trying to pick out Henry, Big Daddy V or Khali for a Tombstone or Last Ride.

Okay with the Move itself, just hate that People need to start bleeding from the Mouth just to help Keep The Undertaker over as this fucking Wrestling Demon that can Maim people with some Ultra Lethal Choke hold. Seems being Tombstone Piledrived isn't enough to make a Point and Win a Match... They need to Bleed for him to be satisfied.
Old 30 Apr 2008, 09:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah Taker's new finisher is lame. I don't want UFC type moves, I want fucking wrestling. What's wrong the pile driver anyway?

That Smackdown sounds like it achieved very little in the way of angle set ups. I hate Taker being stripped of the title if thats whats really happening, thats shit. Taker should lose it in a match, I'm assuming all of its going to be reversed when Teddy Long comes back as full time manager or something.

Foley on commentary, huge bonus to watch Smackdown for me though. What's this about Adamle walking out? What happened?

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 02:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Yeah Taker's new finisher is lame. I don't want UFC type moves, I want fucking wrestling. What's wrong the pile driver anyway?
His knees are to fucked up to do the Tombstone every match ,the gogoplata is decent.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 08:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

If his knees are so weak then he should stop doing that fucking 'Old School' Move...

Fucking hate that move too...
Old 01 May 2008, 08:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

not me, i love old school.

but f you vince, i'm not watching smackdown ever as long as guerrero is on there.

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote