ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

12 Fucking Times....Game ON...Again.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Apr 2008, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default 12 Fucking Times....Game ON...Again.

Well, The King is back and and The Age of boredom is over.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2008, 11:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Oh fuck yeah

HHH is GOD
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2008, 11:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Randy owned that match.

Oh well..At least he still eliminated Cena. MUWAHAHAHAH.
Old 27 Apr 2008, 11:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I must admit though, I enjoyed Orton's reign.

Old 27 Apr 2008, 11:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Orton was a boring champ, I was hoping for JBL to win it, but I'm ok w/ HHH being champ again, he desrves it & fits the roll better than anyone esle on RAW right now.

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2008, 11:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I think it was a matter of time and I'm looking forward to Trips' reign. But what a shit way for him to get it.

If they didn't want to really give Orton a go after WM with the title, then why the fuck would you give him the win at WM? Trips winning the title after months of speculation should have been at a really big PPV not at Backlash. They should have at least waited till Summer Slam. Sounds like Orton did great in the match too.

HBK and Triple H take over again at the wrong time. Batista should have won his match with HBK just as Orton should have won at Backlash to finally lose after an intense feud with just Trips at Summer Slam.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2008, 11:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

fucking yes.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2008, 11:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Orton and HHH put on a great show. Those two should definitely continue with their feud..They can just straight up go with each other in the ring.
Old 27 Apr 2008, 11:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

HBK won? Hell yeah!

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2008, 11:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
I think it was a matter of time and I'm looking forward to Trips' reign. But what a shit way for him to get it.

If they didn't want to really give Orton a go after WM with the title, then why the fuck would you give him the win at WM? Trips winning the title after months of speculation should have been at a really big PPV not at Backlash. They should have at least waited till Summer Slam. Sounds like Orton did great in the match too.

HBK and Triple H take over again at the wrong time. Batista should have won his match with HBK just as Orton should have won at Backlash to finally lose after an intense feud with just Trips at Summer Slam.
Blame Jeff Hardy and Orton pretty much did all he do as Champ. I agree though, this should've happened last month, but they took one more shot and tried to legitamize Orton, but he failed.

Old 27 Apr 2008, 11:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'd like to see HHH and JBL have a one on one feud. I think that'd be entertaining as hell.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2008, 11:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

hell why not give regal a shot now hes the king. At least we know HHH vs regal will put on a wrestling match worth watching.

The new king vs the king of kings

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2008, 01:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I'm getting the feeling that might be where this is going.

As for what Truthhh said. That's hardly giving him one more shot. Giving him four more weeks. Meh. Whatever, Trips reign is gonna kick arse though. I won't argue with anyone on that.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2008, 02:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

Hell yes, the king finally has gold once again bow to the king of kings

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2008, 05:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I am obviously wrong as usual...I called for a Orton retain...but obviously was wrong...

Glad Trips won...finally backing up to what he often claims...and not being the Choke artist that is he becoming...

A short title run as a face...and hopefully turn heel when he lose the title...I fucking love it when Trips is a heel and chasing the title...because he will basically goes through anything to retains...and that is what makes him so damn good at heel...because he runs over people as a heel...and that is awesomeness...His gimmick of "I'm the fucking man and that title belongs to me" when he is chasing the title is awesome...and it ain't bragging when you can back it up...and he is that DAMN good...

Bow down Bow the fuck down...