ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

your thoughts on the 'Regal push'

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2008, 03:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default your thoughts on the 'Regal push'

like it?

why do you think they're doing it?

i for one really respect oldschoolers who understand the nuances of the biz. i can't help but laugh every time he refers to him as 'Triple Haytch' - just such a great character....

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2008, 03:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I wouldn't consider it a push, I would consider it... "just due's" Regal has been a great Pro via all aspects of the wrestling realm. He probably asked to get back in the ring being that wrestling is his first love, the GM business just isn't the same, unless he get's to knock some bloke out once n a while.

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2008, 03:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Regal is great. That guy has been through a lot in his career and never sat down and bitched about anything. He's gone back to the drawing board and retooled his gimmick and improved his skills every time he's been told to step up. Years ago he was delivering solid performances every week until he got his brains rocked and his heart got screwed up. I really like how he's handling his character right now and how he's evolved into more of a spoiled royalty instead of the street fighting on the docks thing he had years ago. It's all just coming together for him and he totally deserves it. The guy is great on the mic, his gm run has been great, again, because he was pretty damn good in that role years ago. Now the KOTR makes total sense and improves his character. I love it and I'd book the guy into more fueds and towards the main event. Booker T got his run, it's time for William Regal. Well, maybe not that far, but it's cool. Tripple Haitch. lmao.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2008, 05:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I like Regal and wasn't too suprised that he won the KOTR last night,I like his GM character and think he's a great wrestler so I'm glad to see he's getting some sort of recognition.

Triple Haytch and Umanga
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2008, 06:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I really like his new hair style, I'd like mine to look like that again, it's how it looked when I was younger.

(oh crap... was that gay)

(runs and grabs a playboy, sits down indian style, starts rocking back and forthe, whispers "I'm not gay... I'm not gay)

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2008, 09:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

The Just got out of Bed Hairstyle is timeless...

Old 22 Apr 2008, 09:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I wanna see him fight Yew-mang-ah.
Old 22 Apr 2008, 10:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

I'm indifferent to the push; I'd much rather see someone younger like MVP or Umaga get it but Regal isn't the worst choice.

He'll wear the crown proudly as GM, rough up some jobbers for the first couple weeks, maybe get an IC Title reign but let's say around SummerSlam, he'll feud with Triple H resurrecting the "Kings" rivalry and Game will dethrone him. I can't really see anything else more exciting for Regal, at this stage in his career...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2008, 02:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I hope WWE is considering doing the same thing they did with JBL...from the APA and jobber/midcard/nothingspecial status to JBL the Wrestling God...and one time longest WWE titlte holder...

I hope that's the road Regal is heading...even though it probably won't be...
Old 23 Apr 2008, 05:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah, like I said in the other thread. This seems to be much more about giving him the king gimmick which suits his character than giving him any kind of serious push. If it is a serious push it will be to lose to someone big at Summer Slam, quite possibly Orton, for the WWE title.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2008, 11:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Remember both Billy Gunn and Mable a.k.a. Big Vis have both been King of The Ring and never held a major world title.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote