ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Joey Styles Gone From ECW..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2008, 03:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Joey Styles Gone From ECW..

According to Smackdown/ECW spoilers on PWInsider, Mike Adamle is the new ECW Announcer with Tazz.

WTF.
Old 15 Apr 2008, 05:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Joey might as well stay on ECW, he's one of those guys who represents the brand, and even though alot of people don't like ECW, last I heard, that show was still in the same ratings range as TNA. What can I say, another original bites the dust.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2008, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

NO! That's a bad choice for WWE to let Styles go, unless that's what Styles wants. He one of the best commentaters in the WWE and he deserves his spot.

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2008, 11:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Vince should replace Joey Styles (if this rumor is true) and bring that old school WWF feeling to ECW.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote