ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Undertaker's Title Run

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2008, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Undertaker's Title Run

Well, I am very pleased that Undertaker is going to have a title run. So how do you think it's going to go?

I would like a VERY LONG title run for Undertaker and perhaps walking into wrestlemania with the title (after losing it perhaps once). Since most of us know that Undertakers time is up with WWE (possibly after Wrestlemania next year), I would like some good matches (not just normal title defenses):

Taker in a Hell in a Cell Title defense
Taker in an inferno match

So yea... my question is how do you think Taker's title streak is going to go and do you guys want to see taker compete in a "special" match.
Tombstone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2008, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

i dont like taker having the strap. at all. i look forward to nothing from him, except him losing it.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2008, 09:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I wouldn't expect too much of the Man anymore, he's only 43 and his body has seen better days, the guy seriously looks like he's in his fucking 50s these days. I'm not expecting too much from his Title Reign, I mean the guy was promised one a while ago so I dunno I'm not expecting anything out of the ordinary...
Old 14 Apr 2008, 04:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I think this is great...the last time Taker have the title...he was having great feuds with Batista of all people...and now well Edge...so yeah I'm expecting a long title run also...and if indeed it is his last...then make it worth it...
Old 14 Apr 2008, 02:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

king n00b is a PWF Hall of Famerking n00b is a PWF Hall of Famerking n00b is a PWF Hall of Famerking n00b is a PWF Hall of Famerking n00b is a PWF Hall of Famerking n00b is a PWF Hall of Famerking n00b is a PWF Hall of Famerking n00b is a PWF Hall of Famerking n00b is a PWF Hall of Famerking n00b is a PWF Hall of Famerking n00b is a PWF Hall of Famer

I hoope hhh jumps to smackdown to beat up taker. Taker should not have that belt it should belong to someone else. Why did he beat Edge? Why?
king n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2008, 10:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Taker having the title is sort of anti climactic......he doesn't need it for any sort of validation.....yet, the SD brand needs him to be the holder of the title so someone is a main event quality title holder.....

he'll hold it until SS and lose it to Big Show......
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2008, 11:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

^That would be sweet. Equally he could hold it for a bit longer and lose to Show in the end. Or lost to Edge again in the end. Or if Trips goes over to Smackdown there is that option, but he won't.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote