ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

HBK or Tista: Who's the heel?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2008, 09:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default HBK or Tista: Who's the heel?

I can't decide after watching Smackdown this week, which one will be the heel at Backlash..I know that neither one of them have to go heel, but I figure one of them will for sure...especially if they are going to have a draft soon, and someone gets traded to the other show.

At times it seems like Shawn could be the heel, but at other times it seems like Batista will be...So which one is it?
Old 13 Apr 2008, 12:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

hopefully batista. the animal as a heel would be sick. jsut wreckin mother fuckers left and right. i think a heel HBK would be a bit boring.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2008, 02:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Batista is the heel.
Old 13 Apr 2008, 03:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I wouldn't mind if they kept them both Tweeners at least, let the Crowd decide which side their on at the PPV. The atmosphere is always better that way when the crowd is perfectly split. A "H-B-K" Chant rivalling a "Bah-Ti-Sta!" Chant, sounds great to me...
Old 13 Apr 2008, 04:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo-Spidey
I wouldn't mind if they kept them both Tweeners at least, let the Crowd decide which side their on at the PPV. The atmosphere is always better that way when the crowd is perfectly split. A "H-B-K" Chant rivalling a "Bah-Ti-Sta!" Chant, sounds great to me...
To be honest...personally I don't think they don't have that much "star power" for the crowd to do that...

Batista and HBK are getting cheap pops lately...they crowd pops for them because well they are the "main eventer" category...but the crowd pretty much dead for their matches...excluding HBK/Flair of course...which mostly pops because of Flair...
Old 13 Apr 2008, 05:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I've loved this fued so far. All their confrontations have been brilliant. Really like how the storyline has moved away from being about Flair as well, and how that was just the catalyst.

Looking forward to their Backlash match, just hope Batista doesn't phone it in like he did at Mania.

As for who is the heel, I think its pretty obvious Batista is going to be the heel, if one of them turns at all. I can see Batista going heel, its been coming for a while now and was hinted at in the program with Taker.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2008, 05:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'm pretty sure this segment won't even last that long and they both will remain as a face. We have seen face VS face feuds before (RVD VS Cena WWE championship).

But if one were to turn heel, I would agree with most of you guys and say Batista. I can't picture HBK as a Heel.
Tombstone1 is offline   Reply With Quote