ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Nobody is better than the Brain!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Apr 2008, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Talking Nobody is better than the Brain!

For you youngens, listen to how well Bobby & McMahon could commentate a match... This is one part of the greatest reason as to why I became such a big fan from over he years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx4OD...eature=related

Today's commentaters cannot hold a candle to the classic, the Brain. Bobby Heenan.

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2008, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I've seen enough old school wrestling to know how great Bobby Heenan was. Great manager and announcer, he was always funny. I'll never forget his reactions during the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania in which he was backing Ric Flair. Heenan had great timing, he probably had atleast 10 classic lines per show. He was always entertaining and always contributed alot to whatever company he was working for at the time. To me, Heenan and Gorilla Monsoon will always be one of the top commentating teams, especially since it was a heel/face deal, something you don't really see nowadays.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2008, 10:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

In WCW, Bobby was the Colour Commentator with Tony Schiavone, from what I remember as a kid Bobby Heenan was a glorious commentator. He was a pretty funny guy in WCW.
Old 16 Apr 2008, 04:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

It's too bad that he has lost his vocals, but he hasn't lost any humor, and he still has the timing. Try finding some recent interviews from him, he will always be a class act.

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote