ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown Spoilers for April 4th 2008.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2008, 10:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default Smackdown Spoilers for April 4th 2008.

Quote:
WWE Smackdown:

- Edge and Chavo start the show. They are upset that they lost their titles at WrestleMania, and feel bad that they have let their fans and Vicky down. They are both getting title rematches at Backlash. Also tonight, Vicky has signed Kane vs. Taker.

- Non-Title Match: Matt Hardy defeated MVP in a 15-minute match. JT says, "They picked up right where they left off."

- Festus squashed Edge Guy Zach Ryder. JT says, "Festus destroyed him."

- HBK is out to the ring. Batista comes out to interrupt him. Batista is angry with HBK, and calls him egotistical. HBK tries to smooth it over, but Batista makes HBK feel guilty for beating Flair and says he should have laid down for Flair. Batista tosses down the mic and leaves. HBK gives his mic to the ring guy, is sad and leaves.

- Vladimir Kozlov defeated Matt Bentley in a very quick match.

- Non-Title Match: The Miz and John Morrison defeated Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang

- After the match the Great Khali came out and beat down all four men. He grabbed the mic and started to talk about the Big Show, who then came to the ring. They stared down and Khali left like on Raw.

- Kane and The undertaker went to a double count out as they did the double big boot spot and couldn't answer the 10-count.

- The first 10+ Minutes was a "grappling bout," as they wrestled, hit no signature moves and just worked basic wrestling. After the double KO boot spot, they both did the sit up. Edge, Chavo and the Rated Rmy hit the ring and beat them down. Kane and Taker then did the double sit up again, chokeslam on Edge, one for Chavo and then double tombstones to close the show.
I really don't think they should use Flair's retirement to set up a angle between HBK/Batista.

I think I'm really going to enjoy this Khali/Show storyline.

Taker/Kane is always a match I end up liking.

Where is MVP?

Where is Matt?

Where is Jamie Noble?

Where is Palumbo?

Where is Vince?

Why did they call up Vladimir Kozlov ?

Isn't Matt Bentley Shawn Michaels cousin?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2008, 10:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Matt and MVP are in a 15 minute match with each other that Matt wins. Read what you posted.

What do you think is bad about using Ric Flairs retirement as an angle for HBK and Batista in what should be a good feud? As long as its not done tastelessly which I don't think it has been, and as long as Flair doesn't object, which he doesn't seem to. Why not?

What is there to enjoy with Khali and Show? Khali has like 4 moves. Big Show won't be able to hit half his arsenal cos Khali won't be able to sell it. The matches will be slow and dull.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2008, 10:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Matt and MVP are in a 15 minute match with each other that Matt wins. Read what you posted.
Shut up.

Quote:
What do you think is bad about using Ric Flairs retirement as an angle for HBK and Batista in what should be a good feud? As long as its not done tastelessly which I don't think it has been, and as long as Flair doesn't object, which he doesn't seem to. Why not?
HBK and Lex...I mean Batista, should be creative enough to find another way to start a feud. Using Flair's retirement is fucked up, plus it's almost a forgone conclusion, that Flair will have to eventually no sell the retirement angle and play a part in this feud.

Quote:
What is there to enjoy with Khali and Show? Khali has like 4 moves. Big Show won't be able to hit half his arsenal cos Khali won't be able to sell it. The matches will be slow and dull.
2 Giants beating the shit out of eachother is enough to sell me. Khali doesn't have to "sell properly" he only has to fall for a 1-2-3. Like I said earlier, to be his size, he is as good as he can be, he can't really improve. All he can do is go out there and trade shots with Big show for 9 minutes. That's all I want anyway.

Old 01 Apr 2008, 10:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Shawn Michaels is living with his regret of retirng Flair, such an Emo Gimmick turn...

I love it
Old 01 Apr 2008, 10:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo-Spidey View Post
Shawn Michaels is living with his regret of retirng Flair, such an Emo Gimmick turn...

I love it

Which is fucking gay, Flair asked for it.

Old 01 Apr 2008, 10:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yeah I don't think Flair has to get involved in this one if its written write. I agree they will have to be careful with the writing, but I think they can do it well. Batista isn't creative enough to think of any reason to start a feud. I dunno, I can't really think of another reason HBK and Batista would want to feud, so I think the Flair thing is as good as any. But if you can, give me one.

Two guys punching and chopping each other and putting on nerve holds is not enough to sell me. But thats prob just going to boil down to a difference in opinions.

Old 01 Apr 2008, 10:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh View Post
Which is fucking gay, Flair asked for it.
I'm still waiting to see Shawn sitting alone in the locker room quietly sobbing about it...

That will totally make my day...
Old 01 Apr 2008, 11:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

HBK totally sold the guilty gimmick...I bought it at WM...I bought it on RAW...and looks like SD! promo is another great act...

Show/Khali is great...if they pull another ring collapse...that would be priceless...
Old 01 Apr 2008, 11:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
I'm still waiting to see Shawn sitting alone in the locker room quietly sobbing about it...

That will totally make my day...
This would be hilarious, and might sell me on the angle if they did it.

Doom, I think they're using it to turn Batista heel, which is lazy fucking booking if you ask me. There is no way Flair can't get involved in the shit, his 2 best friends are about to have a war.

HBK/Batista shouldn't be feuding anyway. Batista and Umaga, should be feuding, but Batista is going to act like a lazy bitch, and make the feud horrible. So they're accommodating him by using Michaels and about to fuck up the best storyline ever, which is Flair's retirement.

HBK should be putting over Morrison.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 01 Apr 2008 at 11:51 PM.
Old 01 Apr 2008, 11:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

^Can't argue with that. But there is not many other good ways I can think of starting a HBK vs Batista feud if thats what they are going to do. I think you'll be surprised at how they get Flair out of this storyline. At least I hope you will be. Hopefully it starts about the Flair thing and moves onto another issue. Then it would be cool.

Old 01 Apr 2008, 11:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

I'm really staring to despise Batista, even since the talk about him bad mouthing people in his book came out I've just lost so much respect and admoration for the Guy. I mean he was at a point my favourite member of Evolution when he would come in and save Hunter's Bacon by destroying his Opponent with a fucking lethal Clothesline.

Now that he's become some Big Shot hehas become lazy and one big fucking prick on and off screen. Word has it that his Wrestlemania match was short because batista didn't want to work it because of his position on the card, even believes he deserved better and just decided to phone it in after one Spinebuster and Botched Powerbomb....

Fuck You Batista
Old 01 Apr 2008, 11:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
I'm really staring to despise Batista, even since the talk about him bad mouthing people in his book came out I've just lost so much respect and admoration for the Guy. I mean he was at a point my favourite member of Evolution when he would come in and save Hunter's Bacon by destroying his Opponent with a fucking lethal Clothesline.

Now that he's become some Big Shot hehas become lazy and one big fucking prick on and off screen. Word has it that his Wrestlemania match was short because batista didn't want to work it because of his position on the card, even believes he deserved better and just decided to phone it in after one Spinebuster and Botched Powerbomb....

Fuck You Batista
You know, I said that, but didn't know it was true...Batista is fucking stupid.

Old 02 Apr 2008, 01:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Has so much potential too, shame. Makes him an added cunt to do that at WM, and cos it makes Umaga look like a tool. Umaga looks killer then gets finished with two moves, one of them which was botched. Fucking cunt Batista. That's selfish as well as everything else.