ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vince doesn't trust Orton, vol 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2008, 11:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Vince doesn't trust Orton, vol 2

Trips came out and paraded a bunch of classic wrestlers out to the ring to personally say goodbye and to thank Ric Flair. We saw some greats from the past and some current stars. He brought up Jericho. Y2J. LMAO. Chris Jericho is personally invited to the ring. They brought in Batista. They even called him out for being in Evolution with Trips and Flair. And yes, they even brought the great John Cena into the ring. You know who was missing? The champ, Randy Orton. Vince doesn't even trust his own champion to not fuck up saying goodbye. That is fucking hilarious. Last time I checked, Randy was in Evolution also. Funny how he's just not on that level. It also goes to show how some guys are just a bigger piece of the industry than others.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2008, 06:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

It could be because none of the major heels who had bitter, still kind of fresh in peoples minds, rivalries with Flair were brought out on TV.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2008, 07:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
It could be because none of the major heels who had bitter, still kind of fresh in peoples minds, rivalries with Flair were brought out on TV.
Yeah, not even like HBK, the man who ended his career or anything

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Apr 2008, 09:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

HBK isn't a fucking Heel...

Did we See Mr Kennedy say Goodbye? NO. Did we see MVP say Goodbye? NO. We didn't even fucking see Vince McMahon say Goodbye. So why in the Holy Fuck should Randy Orton say Goodbye?

Anybody that competed against Flair in a Major Career Threatening match didn't say Goodbye...

What the hell could they have said?

"Haha Sorry I tried to end your Career a few months ago, lol, k bye"
Old 01 Apr 2008, 10:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^Thanks again. Maybe if we combine our effort we can spell it out slow enough and clear enough for Exo to get it.

Old 02 Apr 2008, 12:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
^Thanks again. Maybe if we combine our effort we can spell it out slow enough and clear enough for Exo to get it.
I think he "gets it", but when he reads this "you're going to get it". lol

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2008, 01:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Fine. He wants to needlessly bash Orton he can fucking bring it.

Old 02 Apr 2008, 11:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo-Spidey View Post
HBK isn't a fucking Heel...
He ended his career. Does that not count for something? I guess not.

Quote:
Did we See Mr Kennedy say Goodbye? NO. Did we see MVP say Goodbye? NO. We didn't even fucking see Vince McMahon say Goodbye. So why in the Holy Fuck should Randy Orton say Goodbye?
MVP and Kennedy? Orton is the champ, and a former teammate and member of Evolution. When every other member of the fucking company is brought out to send Flair off and you don't let your champion make a showing it looks silly. They brought back they fucking 4 horseman for this.

Quote:
Anybody that competed against Flair in a Major Career Threatening match didn't say Goodbye...
None of those guys are named Randy Orton or are the WWE champion are they?

Quote:
What the hell could they have said?

"Haha Sorry I tried to end your Career a few months ago, lol, k bye"
HBK did

Quote:
Maybe you should focus on one thing at a time. Like understanding how a profitable business stays open. Mostly by exploiting dumbass fucking morons like you. Let me "spell out" something real fucking crystal clear to you.

Randy Orton is the mother fucking champion of the WWE and is not allowed to say goodbye to Ric Flair. Wake the fuck up. Maybe you should go revisit the events of October 19, 2004. After everything Flair and Orton have been through the last 4 or 5 years, and he's not even allowed to step into the ring with his former teammates. This is inexcusable. You are fucking idiot. If you don't know what you are talking about, then just say so instead of wasting my goddamned time "spelling" things out for you and the rest of your dumb fucking mark followers.

And one of you dumbasses said something about not wanting the crowd to boo or whatever. But they brought out Cena, who all you marks cry about getting boo'd so much that he can't have the title. Your logic is flawed. Don't give me that bullshit.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Apr 2008, 04:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Bull shit. The HBK coming out thing doesn't make anything contradictory. HBK respectfully ended the career of Flair after Flair fucking asked for it. That makes your point on that irrelevant.

Maybe, just maybe, the night was about people who gave a shit about Flair. Perhaps Orton's character, and Orton in real life, was not that close to Flair, therefore he didn't come out. But I suspect the main reason is for storyline purposes which as far as I can tell you still haven't refuted.

Oh and as for the Evolution thing. Orton didn't exactly get a happy ending in that storyline then later when there was a RAW reunion for Evolution Orton said he wasn't proud to be part of it and didn't come to the ring. Whereas the others did, why, cos they were faces.

Now thsi is where you bring up the fact that Batista had a feud with Flair and Hunter. But in the storylines they worked through that as well. Orton and Flair never worked their shit out in the sotrylines so he wa only allowed to stand at ringside and clap, not come up and hug the guy which would have been a bit much.

If you want to tell me all Kayfabe was broken during that segment you need to have a look at the bit where Big Show got a hug after referring to Flair earlier in the night. Or the bit where the camera focused on Batista glaring down HBK as he hugged Flair. WWE was trying to keep a sense of Kayfabe and story lines, which is why Orton would not be introduced to hug Flair. They let the whole roster stand in the background and clap cos thats a different kettle of fish from coming right up to the guy.

Your just shitty that Orton won and trying to come up with any reason to put him down and not give the guy a chance cos you don't like how he works.

Old 02 Apr 2008, 05:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Bull shit. The HBK coming out thing doesn't make anything contradictory. HBK respectfully ended the career of Flair after Flair fucking asked for it. That makes your point on that irrelevant.

Maybe, just maybe, the night was about people who gave a shit about Flair. Perhaps Orton's character, and Orton in real life, was not that close to Flair, therefore he didn't come out. But I suspect the main reason is for storyline purposes which as far as I can tell you still haven't refuted.

Oh and as for the Evolution thing. Orton didn't exactly get a happy ending in that storyline then later when there was a RAW reunion for Evolution Orton said he wasn't proud to be part of it and didn't come to the ring. Whereas the others did, why, cos they were faces.

Now thsi is where you bring up the fact that Batista had a feud with Flair and Hunter. But in the storylines they worked through that as well. Orton and Flair never worked their shit out in the sotrylines so he wa only allowed to stand at ringside and clap, not come up and hug the guy which would have been a bit much.

If you want to tell me all Kayfabe was broken during that segment you need to have a look at the bit where Big Show got a hug after referring to Flair earlier in the night. Or the bit where the camera focused on Batista glaring down HBK as he hugged Flair. WWE was trying to keep a sense of Kayfabe and story lines, which is why Orton would not be introduced to hug Flair. They let the whole roster stand in the background and clap cos thats a different kettle of fish from coming right up to the guy.

Your just shitty that Orton won and trying to come up with any reason to put him down and not give the guy a chance cos you don't like how he works.
lmao. You have no point. You're just trying to come up with excuses when the bottom line never changes. Randy Orton is the WWE champion and should be at the forefront of the company. And that means sending off the biggest legend of all time. You can imagine any excuse you want. I know you like to project made up bullshit all over the place to try and justify it, but it never works. Because I always have the facts on my side.

^^^
Yeah, I'm so sure it would be beyond all comprehension that Orton would not be able to say goodbye to Flair

Just face facts. Orton should have been in the ring with Flair for a hundred reasons, but he wasn't. The more I think about it, the more that pisses me off. If Randy Orton is going to be the champ then he should at least be treated like one. And that means Vince shouldn't be hiding him from interviews and he should have been a part of that moment. He was right up front. Wouldn't have taken much for him to hop up and at least shake his hand. Stop pretending. You know he should have been involved.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Apr 2008, 05:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I think Exo won this debate with that pic from Taboo Tuesday.
Old 02 Apr 2008, 05:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
I think Exo won this debate with that pic from Taboo Tuesday.
Pretty much.

Didn't that lead to Triple H beating the shit out of Flair?

Old 02 Apr 2008, 05:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Edit: That was Carlito spitting apple in Flair's face, that lead to Triple H nearly killing Naitch.

Old 03 Apr 2008, 01:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
lmao. You have no point. You're just trying to come up with excuses when the bottom line never changes. Randy Orton is the WWE champion and should be at the forefront of the company. And that means sending off the biggest legend of all time. You can imagine any excuse you want. I know you like to project made up bullshit all over the place to try and justify it, but it never works. Because I always have the facts on my side.

^^^
Yeah, I'm so sure it would be beyond all comprehension that Orton would not be able to say goodbye to Flair

Just face facts. Orton should have been in the ring with Flair for a hundred reasons, but he wasn't. The more I think about it, the more that pisses me off. If Randy Orton is going to be the champ then he should at least be treated like one. And that means Vince shouldn't be hiding him from interviews and he should have been a part of that moment. He was right up front. Wouldn't have taken much for him to hop up and at least shake his hand. Stop pretending. You know he should have been involved.
Orton is the Champ, so fucking what? Like it fucking matters, I'm sure the WWE were sending of Flair with his Closest friends. Sure Orton may have been in Evolution but I highly doubt him and Orton were close friends. People that Flair has worked closely with over the Years said Goodbye plus it's completely contradictory to Orton's Character who tried to fucking retire Flair himself in November but Y2J interfered and cost Orton the match, re-fucking-member?

Coming off one of the most shocking victories in Wrestlemania you don't want your fucking WWE Champion to make a Complete turn and come out and do something nice. People will sit there fucking confused and still probably boo anyway because they all hate Orton. It's call keeping Kayfabe, something that the WWE like to do on TV. I'm sure Orton said his Goodbye backstage, shook his hand, hugged him and Thanked him for everyone he's done. If Orton did a speech he'd have to say some of the following:

- I tried to retire him in November and Failed, lol, whoops
- I would never be the man I am today (One of the most Hated, Ruthless and Scheming Wrestlers on screen and off) without the Influence of Ric Flair [Long chorus of Crowd boos]
- So Long Old man **RKO**

AND WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE TABOO TUESDAY PICTURE?

If I remember coorectly that Cage match was in 2004, Nearly 4 fucking years ago. Orton wasn't even fucking Champion at that PPV, Triple H was. In the same year he fucking shook Chris Beniot's hand, I don't remember Orton having to make a Farewell speech to him either. I'm sure Orton was capable of saying Goodbye but I just wouldn't have be in the best itterest for the WWE for him to do it publicly at this time...

Maybe four Years ago but probably not now...

Last edited by Dante; 03 Apr 2008 at 01:48 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2008, 04:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Yeah that Taboo Tuesday thing was before the rated RKO stuff with Flair and Orton trying to end Ric's career in a malicious way. It was before so much of the storyline shit went down between Orton and Flair.

Several years ago Batista wouldn't have been coming out and shaking Flair's hand on TV. Like if it was just after Batista turned on Trips and Flair that the Flair farewell happened then Batista wouldn't be out there.

Also I bet if Edge was still the heel World Champion he still wouldn't have come up and shook Flair's hand in that segment. They didn't have a single big major heel come up and shake Flair's hand. Cos of Kayfabe. You can't deny that, whether you agree with it or don't.

You honestly believe if some other big heel had been WWE champion and had shown active distaste for Flair in a storyline more recent, than a moment, in the past, where they had shown respect, that the champ would come up and shake Flair's hand?

Last edited by DrDoom; 03 Apr 2008 at 04:58 AM.