ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

CM Punk's MITB Rumor *possible spoiler*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2008, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default CM Punk's MITB Rumor *possible spoiler*

Well no one knows right now when Punk will cash in his MITB contract and get a shot at the world title.

One thing that is almost confirmed, is that Punk will head to Raw and cash in his shot at the WWE title at some point.

To me this seems like Punk might be the first person to lose when cashing in on the MITB.

Nothing is confirmed, but the rumors are that Punk will move over to Raw either by the draft or by using his MITB.

-----------------

Thoughts on Punk winning MITB, and about what he will do with that shot?
Old 31 Mar 2008, 04:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's a waste. Of everything. Time. Money. The whole point of the match. Seriously. CM punk. Who gives a shit. It's so pointless I can't even comprehend why anyone would even make that decision. Jeff Hardy you have pissed me off. They should have had Y2J win and go on to lose because at least he's a credible main eventer. But this is just total throw away garbage. They're gonna have to do something to get that stupid briefcase off of him

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2008, 06:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

John Morrison should've won with that damn seesaw spot.

Punk is going to lose when he gets the shot, but I think it was a lazy way too start Punk's push. Because when he loses, it'd just show how he's a choke artist. The only good I can see coming out of this, is a Punk heel turn. But that won't happen, because he's going to be the guy they use to push the new WWE kids magazine.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2008, 12:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Punk is good. He just needs to improve on the mike and if they do that with him before he cashes it in then it could work out with him as champ for a short reign late in the year. I think he should cash it in for the WWE title shot or the World Title shot, not the ECW strap, or it degrades the match.

I hope he isn't the first to lose with it cos that would ruin the MITB match a bit.

I too am pissed with Hardy though who should have had it. Still I don't think its as bad as people are making out.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2008, 06:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

From day fucking one the obvious choice for the MITB was CM Punk. Here we have the fucking WWE neck deep in a another drug scandal and they suspend their next main eventer in Jeff Hardy for testing positive to three different fucking drugs who the fuck do you think they'll push next?

A still improving MVP who is still caught in a Hot fued with Matt hardy for the US Title. Yeah probably. Ken Kennedy who also got caught up in the Drug Scandal along with Morrison? Chris Jericho who left the WWE for 2 years to go tour with his band only to have a failed return campaigne against Orton because of his lackluster crowd response. Or CM Punk, a hard working solid in ring competitor who has the Straight Edge real life persona going for him which is Gold PR for the WWE during this Drug Scandal...

That and Punk has one thing besides his in ring talent on his side. Vince McMahon likes CM Punk. CM PUnk is a safe bet, he's reliable and will never test positive to any fucking drug. CM is recieving the push he has had coming for him for a long long time. CM Punk is dead set one of the only few Main stream mass marketale Wrestling Role Models left in the WWE. Hell if they do it right Punk could have wider appeal then Supercena.

So yeah I wouldn't be all that surprised to see CM Punk fronting the RAW Main eventing scene in a few months time.
Old 01 Apr 2008, 11:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Punks jobs to Y2J. Awesome.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Apr 2008, 12:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Y2J wasnt ever going to win the MITB match. Hes already over and he was put in to make it a good match since he experienced. Im sure he has it in his contract to have a main title and he doesnt need to win a MITB match to get over and get it.

Kennedy, Shelton, Morrison, MVP, need the MITB For a title shot. Otherwise how else will these mid carders get there? Thats why they came up with this great match.

Punk just had the Geedunk Title called ECW. Why give him a shot at a worthy title on a show he just came to? WWE Makes no sense to me sometimes.

Last edited by Kool Aid Man; 01 Apr 2008 at 12:42 PM.
Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2008, 12:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

i used to like punk for the freshness he brought, a non-traditional fighting style.

he gets a few good spots off,

seems to be stiff to me - i duno?

some of his stuff just looks sloppy - i think it's a reason they try to keep martial arts out of wrestling.

it's a real shame because some of that stuff, when done right, especially between two martial artists - looks really frigging cool.

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2008, 04:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Punk does look sloppy. I hate to make this comparison, because there are a few Punk fans here, but he reminds me of fucking RVD

He also doesn't have the look of a champion. He looks like some depressed emo scrub that wandered in off the streets.

It makes me sad they refuse to do anything with Benjamin
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2008, 04:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Punk does look sloppy. I hate to make this comparison, because there are a few Punk fans here, but he reminds me of fucking RVD

He also doesn't have the look of a champion. He looks like some depressed emo scrub that wandered in off the streets.

he reminds me of rvd but not as entertaining or athletic. him and jerricho were 'trading kicks' last night and neither of them were hitting higher than the effing knee.

the first time i saw punk do that 'combo move' i was like 'o snap it's killer instinct!'

then he did it the next week and added another one in... i was like KILLER KOMBO!

then he did the same one
then he did it again
and again
and again

c'mon mr martial artist!

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2008, 04:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Whoa homie, the guy is sloppy and very inconsistant... but RVD? Really?

Old 01 Apr 2008, 04:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh View Post
Whoa homie, the guy is sloppy and very inconsistant... but RVD? Really?
LOL, easy partner...I didn't say he was an RVD clone, he just reminded me of the guy. I know that's kinda harsh, but what I've seen of him (match last night, and a little here and there), I saw a little emo RVD out there.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2008, 04:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

No, I wasn't really trying to question your statement, but it is a very interesting comparison. I think I need to look out for this more, I always thought he was more like a poor man's Edge. The RVD thing, might be a little more accurate, like I said I'm going to look out for that in the future.

This kind of saddens me, because the guy was awesome on the indies, which is why I thought he'd fit like a glove in WWE. He was good on the mic, he didn';t rely on spots much, and was very good at telling a compelling story in the ring. Looking at him now, he throws sloppy kicks, he's still a pretty good seller, but he botches the GTS more times than he should. It's a complicated move, but not as complictaed as Punk makes it look some times.

Old 01 Apr 2008, 04:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post

Well, think of it this way. Didn't Edge take that bump last year? So maybe that spells good things in Sheltons future.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Apr 2008, 04:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Shelton is like Flair once said about Bobby Eaton. "If the guy could've talked, he would've had all the tools to be probably the best wrestler in the world".