ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

How fucking awesome...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2008, 05:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy
Default How fucking awesome...

...was Orton and Cena's chemistry last night?

I know the board is split between the great JC and RKO, but you can't deny they had some great chemistry in the ring together. Many a tag team get thrown together and suck shit, as seen through the WWE's declining tag team division. But, in my opinion, one night from teaming up together and Orton/Cena look like the best team in the company, and they're enemies . They blew the roof off with the assisted RKO, that was fucking sick.

Now, I definitely don't see this in the future, since the Orton-Cena rivalry will carry the WWE for like ten more years, but I would love to see them team up again, possibly against Triple H and JBL? Maybe Jericho? Yeah, sounds a bit farfetched, but let's just hope the two can carry that same chemistry at Wrestlemania they had at Raw.

Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2008, 06:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

There's an exclusive video on WWE.com after Raw went off the air last night where Cena says they made one hell of a team,and I agree that they did make a great team.

It's kind of obvious what happens in the video but I won't say,though if you wanna watch it then you should because it's pretty cool.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2008, 06:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

On one of Cena's "5 Questions with the Champ"...Cena said that Randy Orton is one of the best talent WWE has...and he would love to tag up with Orton...that was about 2 years ago I think...yeah...

Yeah the future of WWE...RKO-STFU...if Orton doesn't fuck up again...

Oh and the video...They should have let Orton hit that RKO...instead of the FU from Cena...
Old 18 Mar 2008, 08:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

i posted this in the raw thread - this would be awesome - but does vinny mac hav the cahones?

is it a cena heelturn or an orton faceturn?

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote