ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Your WWE Stable

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2008, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Your WWE Stable

Thought this would generate some interest and might just be a little fun as well.

So out of the current roster of guys, doesn't matter if they are on the same brand or not, I want you to come up with a stable.

Here are the guidelines.

1. You have to pick a stable name and it can't be something that has been done already, i.e. DX, Evolution, etc...

2. The stable must consists of four men, one diva, and an optional manager option. That would mean you would have five to six people in the stable.

3. You must assign what you want your wrestlers to do, i.e. who would go after the heavyweight title, midcard title, tag team title, and women's title.

Sidenote: You don't have to have a true tag team to go after the tag team title.

4. You can not have more than two people that have been in a stable together before. That means you couldn't have HHH, Batista and Orton in the stable together since they were all in evolution. You could have any combination of the three however if you choose.

Also any staff can be considered for the role of manager even if they are not an active wrestler, as long as they are on the WWE current staff.

Good luck, I will post mine in a bit.

Also try and give a few reasons as to why you chose what you chose.
Old 15 Mar 2008, 08:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I'll add mine later also, might be a fun way too get through this storm.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2008, 09:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Stable 'Revolution'

Members:
Leader - Randy Orton
Member - Umaga
Member - Ken Kennedy
Mentor / Manager - Ric Flair

Hmmmmm well my WWE Stable would consist of Umaga, Ken Kennedy and Leader Randy Orton all being Mentored by a now HBK retired Ric Flair. A stable of young arrogant Heels kinda like an an Orton protection Pack. A Evolution like Stable where they're the Champ's back-up and also fueled by Flair's hatred of Shawn Michaels and Orton's Hatred of Hunter as he takes Orton's belt at Wrestlemania.

Currently this Stable rides on HBK Retiring Flair at Wrestlemania and Hunter to win the Triple Thread.

Umaga would be the caged Muscle, Orton and Flair would get into Umaga's head and feed him more and more motivation to go and destroy their opponents, Kennedy would be the Main Mouthpiece of the Group as Orton's promos are well ery robotic and Flair just needs to be seen with a fwe words every now and again.

Eventually I could see them dropping Flair after they dispose of Michaels. If they ever needed another Member I suppose you could also throw in Shelton Benjimun, Carlito or Elijah Burke, some one arrogantly atheletic.

Last edited by Dante; 15 Mar 2008 at 09:03 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2008, 09:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Emo I know you think I unfairly target you, but really that's not the case. I think you are a ok poster. With that said, How the hell are you going to put Umaga with that stable and make it last for more than a month? I'm sure he's going to just snap and beat the shit out Orton, Kennedy, and Flair after the 2nd week. Who is going to tame him?

Old 15 Mar 2008, 09:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

I was thinking that Umaga wouldn't fit in that stable also. I like the idea you went with Emo, but like Truthhh said Umaga is a beast that will turn on everyone, well everyone except Estrada.
Old 15 Mar 2008, 09:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I needed some Batista like muscle and Umaga was my only bet...

Its a fantasy stable and obviously
Hunter woulds never allow an Evolution rehash without him...
Old 15 Mar 2008, 09:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo-Spidey
Well I needed some Batista like muscle and Umaga was my only bet...

Its a fantasy stable and obviously
Hunter woulds never allow an Evolution rehash without him...
Well played.
Old 15 Mar 2008, 11:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

The V.I.P Club.

Leader and World Champion; MVP, he would be like a hybrid of Flair and The Rock, but it would be his own style. He'd be the leader of the clique, the Champ. The main goal of the other 3 guys would be to make sure he stays champ like the Horsemen use to do for Flair, and he would do the same for them. "All for one and 1 for all".

The Enforcer: Mark Henry, he'd be the #1 head buster. This would be the guy everybody has to get passed to get at MVP; this would be his head henchmen and the muscle of the group. He doesn’t really need any title, he's just there to apply the pressure for the V.I.P, and he’s like MVP's head of security. He'll always be the one that gets MVP out of a jam, if the other 2 guys can't handle it. He's the cleanup hitter.

Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke: This would be my tag team, I think this would make good use of both guys and give them, something to do, and they both complement each other well. Shelton is terrible on the mic, so Burke would do a lot of the talking. Shelton is an exceptional tag team worker, so he'd be the work horse of the group, he'd show off all his athletic ability in the tag matches, while Burke would be the smash mouth guy, who comes in beat the shit out of the guy and set up the spots for Shelton. They'd get the tag titles and whole them a good while, these are MVP closest allies. They'd be like the Anderson's in the early Horsemen days, their whole focus is to keep MVP safe, but they're out to prove that they're also out to prove they are the best tag team in the world. They are focused on being the best tag team ever, they're not like most stable mates, and they aren't scheming on ways to swerve MVP out of the title, or use VIP to get themselves over. They see VIP as a legit team, with a common goal to run wrestling as a unit. No jealousy, no envy, no fighting over diva's. Just 4 brothers that cliqued up to take over the wrestling business. Shelton and Burke would also try to gain single titles when they’re not holding the tag titles, and I'd mix it up every now and then and let Henry get a run with a team with each one of them, and vice versa.

If Burke wants to go after the IC title, Mark would fill in for the tag team with Shelton.

Diva: Lela, she has a hot ass body, and she has a fiery little Latin attitude. She's acceptable in the ring. She would be MVP's mamacita.

Mayweather, would be my optional manager type character. He'd make surprise appearance every now and then, and would be like the secret weapon of VIP. I'd have them go to a Mayweather fight or 2 and have him acknowledge VIP, by wearing a logo on his robes, or just shouting them out real quick. Would have them do promos from Mayweathers house in Vegas, and partying at his club, making it rain and shit IN THE VIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 17 Mar 2008, 03:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh View Post
The V.I.P Club.

Leader and World Champion; MVP, he would be like a hybrid of Flair and The Rock, but it would be his own style. He'd be the leader of the clique, the Champ. The main goal of the other 3 guys would be to make sure he stays champ like the Horsemen use to do for Flair, and he would do the same for them. "All for one and 1 for all".

The Enforcer: Mark Henry, he'd be the #1 head buster. This would be the guy everybody has to get passed to get at MVP; this would be his head henchmen and the muscle of the group. He doesn’t really need any title, he's just there to apply the pressure for the V.I.P, and he’s like MVP's head of security. He'll always be the one that gets MVP out of a jam, if the other 2 guys can't handle it. He's the cleanup hitter.

Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke: This would be my tag team, I think this would make good use of both guys and give them, something to do, and they both complement each other well. Shelton is terrible on the mic, so Burke would do a lot of the talking. Shelton is an exceptional tag team worker, so he'd be the work horse of the group, he'd show off all his athletic ability in the tag matches, while Burke would be the smash mouth guy, who comes in beat the shit out of the guy and set up the spots for Shelton. They'd get the tag titles and whole them a good while, these are MVP closest allies. They'd be like the Anderson's in the early Horsemen days, their whole focus is to keep MVP safe, but they're out to prove that they're also out to prove they are the best tag team in the world. They are focused on being the best tag team ever, they're not like most stable mates, and they aren't scheming on ways to swerve MVP out of the title, or use VIP to get themselves over. They see VIP as a legit team, with a common goal to run wrestling as a unit. No jealousy, no envy, no fighting over diva's. Just 4 brothers that cliqued up to take over the wrestling business. Shelton and Burke would also try to gain single titles when they’re not holding the tag titles, and I'd mix it up every now and then and let Henry get a run with a team with each one of them, and vice versa.

If Burke wants to go after the IC title, Mark would fill in for the tag team with Shelton.

Diva: Lela, she has a hot ass body, and she has a fiery little Latin attitude. She's acceptable in the ring. She would be MVP's mamacita.

Mayweather, would be my optional manager type character. He'd make surprise appearance every now and then, and would be like the secret weapon of VIP. I'd have them go to a Mayweather fight or 2 and have him acknowledge VIP, by wearing a logo on his robes, or just shouting them out real quick. Would have them do promos from Mayweathers house in Vegas, and partying at his club, making it rain and shit IN THE VIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not to be a jack ass or anything, but there all black, dunno just makes its a little weird.
Tombstone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2008, 03:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

That's the point.

Old 17 Mar 2008, 06:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

With the exception Mayweather that stable sounds awesome Truthhh I dunno why but I just can't get into Mayweather at all. Shelton/Elijah as a tag team would be amazing though, I would definitely be a fan of that stable if it ever happened.

If I think of a stable I'll post it in here later...I'm not really good with that type of thing
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2008, 08:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Stable Name: The New Era. Their purpose is to destroy all of those in the past who "held" them down before, including legends, and have no problem starting trouble with those who try to stop them.

Leader: Randy Orton. What better leader than the Legend Killer himself, who of course, is known for legend killing. He is the only young superstar who can be a believable leader.

Diva: Candice or Victoria. They have proved more than capable in the ring and no matter how many gimmick changes they've gone through, they've always been lackeys to Maria, Trish, Lita and so on. This would be their motivation.

Other wrestlers: Carlito, Kennedy, MVP, and Mark Henry. They've all suffered under the likes of Ric Flair, HBK, and even Matt fuckin' Hardy, despite their own great talent and use this motivation to make a name for themselves while remaining protected with each other.
- Carlito would be the funny mouthpiece who usually initiates conflict with other wrestlers, with his buddies to back him up.
- Henry would obviously be the enforcer, who doesn't talk much but intimidates other wrestlers.
- Kennedy would be Orton's heir who receives the occasional verbal diss from Orton and hints a turn, but stays loyal at the end. (This would lead to an eventual face turn).
- MVP would be the wild card, kind of like how Billy Gunn was for DX. He would not garner as much attention as his other mates, but would step up in big time matches against the head of the other faction while Orton pussies out. But, his gimmick would slightly have to change to a more mellow character who is still arrogant.

Carlito and Henry would dominate the tag team division, MVP would go after the IC Title and Kennedy would be in those specialty matches with Orton, if he is in danger of losing his WWE Title, such as the Elimination Chamber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2008, 01:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

^I like that stable idea. Here's mine:

Stable Name: 'Destiny'

Leader: Randy Orton. He's young, he's great as a heel. He is truly the companies Destiny.

Other Members:

1)JBL and Big Show both as heels. They are the muscle men and could go after the tag straps. I know both these guys are pretty big names to be given tag straps but they would be made to look really powerful and could possibly end up feuding with Orton over leadership.

2) Jericho as heel. The mouth piece. Could also go for the IC strap. Mainly talks shit and talks up Randy and when people try and mess with him he directs the muscle to take care of it.

Diva: Melina. Doesn't really talk, just hangs off Orton's arm and gets involved in the WWE title matches sometimes to help Orton get the win.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2008, 02:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

JBL, Big Show, and Y2J are following Orton around? Really?

Old 19 Mar 2008, 03:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
JBL, Big Show, and Y2J are following Orton around? Really?
Yeah...why not?...just because they can out promo him...have accomplished more than he did...Can outdraw him...doesn't mean they won't following him around now?...does it?...oh wait...what????