ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Man..Jeff is Getting Fucking Ownt.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2008, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Man..Jeff is Getting Fucking Ownt.

Just days after being suspended for 60 days, Jeff Hardy got more bad news when his home in Cameron, NC, burned to the ground last night. Hardy and his girlfriend weren't home when it happened, but virtually everything Hardy owned was destroyed and he lost his pet dog. No other details are available at this time.

No cause of the fire has been determined.

source:w.o.

Jesus Christ.
Old 15 Mar 2008, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

is it safe to say, put Jeff on Benoit watch?
Old 15 Mar 2008, 04:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

That sucks for him...
Old 15 Mar 2008, 08:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

How did I miss this thread?

Silly Jeff, can't even cook up his dope right, got to learn how whip that shit up Junkie.

You know who I feel sorry for in all this?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2008, 08:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
How did I miss this thread?

Silly Jeff, can't even cook up his dope right, got to learn how whip that shit up Junkie.

You know who I feel sorry for in all this?
No, who?
Old 15 Mar 2008, 08:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

The Dog. I'm sure he wished he was a stray, roaming the Carolina streets looking for scraps and shit. He probably was locked in a kettle, Jeff was too high to feed him probably, so he might've starved for days, So while the poor thing was in the Kettle foaming at the mouth , wishing Matt would've saved him on numerous occasions, next thing he knows Jeff and his chubby pre teen g/f of the week went out to get some sudafed to complete their batch of the Crystal, only thing is the morons didn't shut the lab down. So the dog had too sit there with the weakest bark ever and literally watch his life go up in flames.

Well, now that I think about it, the Dog was probably relieved. He probably set the fire and killed himself. The only thing worst than being Jeff Hardy, is a being a Pet of Jeff Hardy's.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2008, 08:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I could see that happening only before Jeff and his g/f left he did a swanton bomb off the back of the couch onto the dog to make sure he didn't run away while he was gone.