ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Drugs in Wrestling and Pro Sport.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2008, 02:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Drugs in Wrestling and Pro Sport.

K, I'm gonna put myself out there to get ripped apart on something I admit I know little about here.

In Wrestling, I understand and agree that you should get suspended if you use substance enhancing drugs. That give you an unfair advantage in the business. But I don't get why other drugs are being cracked down on.

Why are guys being tested for pot and crack and what not? Surely that is a matter of choice that is only going to affect the individual who makes the choice to do the drug. It certainly doesn't give them a competitive edge. So whats with that?

Do all pro sports test for other drugs as well? Suspending stars who are on these drgus even if they aren't enhancing their performances?

Or is this just in wrestling because the media is so all over it there? I think its fucked it its just in wrestling and really unfair.

I'm so sick of seeing my favorite wrestlers get fucked cos they do some recreational drugs that don't even give them a competitive edge. First RVD now Jeff. Fucking crap. Anyway feel free to elaborate for me here.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2008, 03:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Short answer, because I'm pretty fucking drunk.

If Jeff Hardy is high on heroin and he goes for a swanton off a ladder and ends up dropping 20 feet right on the top of his dome, I'm pretty sure WWE will get sued, if they knowingly let him perform on the smack.

WWE doesn't care about weed, its only a 1000 dollar fine. Now if you get caught with it by a state trooper, while holding the biggest title in the company, like the moron RVD, well that might be a problem. But other than that kind of situation, weed is kind of a "pay to play" type of offense. Being on hard drugs like meth, heroin, and coke could lead to you hurting yourself and the guys your working with in the ring.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2008, 08:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Other sports suspend for drugs too. Especially hard drugs. It's just like the workplace in America. The companies drug test, and least most of them, and if you test positive even if you don't do it at work, then oh well, you are fired. Hardy should be lucky that the WWE gives three chances.