ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

MITB Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Mar 2008, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default MITB Question

So on Smackdown they had Morrison beat Miz to get the last spot in the MITB match. Now I know Jeff Hardy was suppose to be in it, and that would make eight men. but now he is not in the match. So they said that the MITB match is set, but there is only seven guys (Punk, Morrison, Shelton, Jericho, Kennedy, MVP, and Carlito).

So my queston is this.

Will there only be seven guys in the match total?

Or will someone else like Matt Hardy get a spot in the match to bring it to eight?
Old 14 Mar 2008, 10:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I think they said fuck it, and are going to go with 7. I'm glad for one, I hated that they jumped from 6 to 8 last year. But the real important thing about all this, is that this will be John Fucking Morrison 1st Wrestlemania.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2008, 02:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

The people to look out for this year will be Morrison, Jericho and Shelton (If he decides to return to form, I hope he does).

I'm so with Truthhh on the 8 ppl MITB match. That was shit. Compared to the 6 man ones.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote