ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

caught ECW last night and it was actually pretty good

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2008, 08:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default caught ECW last night and it was actually pretty good

kelly kelly and eddie gordo against some other chick and marella -

(by the way, more santino = gold: this new chick gets into the ring by doing a split between the 2nd and 3rd ropes, marella goes to try it and stumbles going through)

also, kelly kelly put on a couple of half decent wrestling moves...

-

knox against richards in filler - i miss guys like stevie, nice to see him around. got his ass beat for awhile too before he turned it around and then finished off with the steve D T

-

Dreamer and the kid cut a promo and then have a decent match against Miz and Morrison - by the way Miz might have a few nice flashy fun moves and some a bit of heel mike skill, but he can't sell to save his life. anyway, tommy and the kid pull off the win and have a 'shot at the title' next week, should be fun -- i like when ecw has these 'wrestle the same guys a few weeks in a row' things.

-

main event triple threat for #1 contender - punk, burke, benjamin, with chavo doing commentary.

some nice athleticism and reversals, although you can also tell why these guys are headlining ECW and not midcarding raw - just a lot of sloppiness going on. fun stuff and chavo was pretty good on the mic. in response to someone eating a wicked clothesline: "I would have ducked"

-

nothing immensely special, just genuinely enjoyable hour of entertainment. that's all i ask.

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2008, 02:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcal
kelly kelly and eddie gordo against some other chick and marella -

(by the way, more santino = gold: this new chick gets into the ring by doing a split between the 2nd and 3rd ropes, marella goes to try it and stumbles going through)

also, kelly kelly put on a couple of half decent wrestling moves...

-

knox against richards in filler - i miss guys like stevie, nice to see him around. got his ass beat for awhile too before he turned it around and then finished off with the steve D T

-

Dreamer and the kid cut a promo and then have a decent match against Miz and Morrison - by the way Miz might have a few nice flashy fun moves and some a bit of heel mike skill, but he can't sell to save his life. anyway, tommy and the kid pull off the win and have a 'shot at the title' next week, should be fun -- i like when ecw has these 'wrestle the same guys a few weeks in a row' things.

-

main event triple threat for #1 contender - punk, burke, benjamin, with chavo doing commentary.

some nice athleticism and reversals, although you can also tell why these guys are headlining ECW and not midcarding raw - just a lot of sloppiness going on. fun stuff and chavo was pretty good on the mic. in response to someone eating a wicked clothesline: "I would have ducked"

-

nothing immensely special, just genuinely enjoyable hour of entertainment. that's all i ask.

The new chick is layla she won the diva serach like a year or two ago..She has been around, she's not new.
Old 29 Feb 2008, 09:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I enjoyed ECW this week...

I like they why they are managing Kofi too, They're gradually easing him into his Capoeria moveset, unlike when he first came in and he was using them all at once. He can effectively pull of the basics clean enough so the gradual thing is fine by me, I mean the guy can deliver one wicked running forearm.

Even though I am a HUGE Morrison fan, they've toned down his Moveset because Split Legged Corkscrew Moonsalts and Springboard Enzuguris are too Awesome for Heels to be doing.

I just wish I would see another Standing Shooting Star press from Morrison, just as a normal move...

The Main Event was sloppy but indeed very fun to watch. Shelton started off the match as fucing Chuck Norris and Roundhoused Burke into next week.

Hehehehe Burke did the Soulja Boy Dance after his wicked Outer Limits Elbow...

Of course Punk was gonna win, he's the ECW poster boy after all... Straight Edge weirdo