ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Champ Calls out THE ROCK...Shots fired.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2008, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default The Champ Calls out THE ROCK...Shots fired.

Quote:
He is a geniunely nice guy and a fantastic human being. What I kind of get peeved about, and this is my Achilles heel, is that I've wanted to do this my whole life. Rock falls into that category. At one point he loved wrestling and wanted to do this his whole life. So explain to me why he can't come back. Simply put it's because he wants to be an actor and there's nothing wrong with that. He's very good and very successful. Associating with sports entertainment doesn't do much for his acting career. I get it. Just don't fuck me around and tell me that you love this. That's the only thing that gets me pissed off. Our fan base has so much admiration for him, he's got to respect that. He doesn't give anything back.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...ticle849554.ece

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2008, 03:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Sounds sorta fair. The Rock still shows up when they ask though, right?
Old 26 Feb 2008, 03:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

No he doesn't, and he shouldn't. He doesn't owe the sport anything, he stayed around way longer than he had too, just too help them out in 2003.

Old 26 Feb 2008, 03:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The torch was passed a long time ago...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2008, 04:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

God damn Cena. I respect the hell out of this guy, no matter how much I hate the booking.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2008, 05:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

The Champ is still kind of pissed that The Rock opted not to put him over at mania 20, but was willing to do a Rock and Sock reunion with Foley, to help put over the (Failed) Randy Orton Push.

Old 26 Feb 2008, 06:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Crazy English Tabloids...
Old 26 Feb 2008, 07:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

the sun newspaper that has heymans column each week.

BTW
John Triton > Sarge, Scorpion King, Beck and Black adam combined

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2008, 10:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I dunno...Scorpion King was a damn good movie.

But the Rock is the Rock. I've never seen a more complete wrestler. So the guy wants to make more than $5 Million a year and doesn't want to have to end up hobbled and incontinent in the twilight of his years.

The Rock is a third generation star. He saw what the business did to his father, his grandfather, but also the people they wrestled with. The wrestling business leaves people addicted to hard drugs, dead before their time or both. Rarely does a lifer in pro wrestling meet a good end.

The Rock's got a family, he's got bank and he wants to enjoy his money and his life while he has it. There's no fault in that. Just because Rock doesn't want to destroy his life, body and family by being on the road 300 days out of each year doesn't mean he doesn't love the business.

The business is tough and Rock has the star power and bank to not need it anymore. Good for him.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2008, 04:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah Cena ain't in line here. I mean Cena would go into big scale movies at the drop of a hat if he could. Its just that he ain't that good on screen, like the Rock is.

Mind you the rest of that interview talking about people who don't like him and say he can't wrestle was really good form. Pretty much saying I don't care as long as people make noise for me. It's not about which awesome moves you pull off, its about people giving you a reaction. Fair point. Still don't really like the guy anymore lol.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2008, 09:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

I thought what he was saying was that it's hypocritical for the Rock to say he always wanted this (wrestling) and loves it but at the same time isn't wrestling...?

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2008, 12:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
I thought what he was saying was that it's hypocritical for the Rock to say he always wanted this (wrestling) and loves it but at the same time isn't wrestling...?
exactly. Rock says he loves it, but won't show up anymore Nobody says he should be a regular player, but it wouldn't hurt if he came around a couple times a year. He used to. He used to show up and make an appearance and give the fans what they wanted. I dunno about anybody else, but I'd rather see a decent 15 min Rock skit/promo than the fucking nanny football player movie or whatever it was he just did. Seriously. If Rock loves the business, if Rock loves wrestling, if it's that important to him, maybe he could do a little something to support it and make sure that it survives as an industry. And that's something the Rock is in a position to do, he just isn't.

Also, Scorpion King was fucking badass. Walk Tall and The Rundown weren't exactly complete shit either.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 Feb 2008, 01:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Yeah EXo, but him loving the sport doesn't mean he has to come around, and do spots every now and then. I mean he stayed aaround a year longer than he had too in 2003, and he even showed up the year after at mania to give the Foley/Orton storyline a boost. The guy has a better career now, and is making tons more money than he ever would have made in wrestling. Lets also not forget onm How The Rock was treated by wrestling for years, people tried to bury him, people took uneccessary shots at him in books, and it was WWE that let his contract just run out. The Rock doesn't really owe the business a thing, I don't see what he should "give back" to the business.

Old 27 Feb 2008, 03:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh View Post
Yeah EXo, but him loving the sport doesn't mean he has to come around, and do spots every now and then. I mean he stayed aaround a year longer than he had too in 2003, and he even showed up the year after at mania to give the Foley/Orton storyline a boost. The guy has a better career now, and is making tons more money than he ever would have made in wrestling. Lets also not forget onm How The Rock was treated by wrestling for years, people tried to bury him, people took uneccessary shots at him in books, and it was WWE that let his contract just run out. The Rock doesn't really owe the business a thing, I don't see what he should "give back" to the business.
I dunno. I guess cause without the business, Dwayne is just another un-drafted college player nobody flashing his eyebrow door to door in miami. The business made Dwayne. The fans made Dwayne. Well, he had a lot to do with it also, but a little determination and drive never hurt anyones chances for success. It's cool if he's moved on. I can totally dig how he parlayed his wrestling career into a movie career. I don't blame him. But what that really means is the love affair with wrestling is over. I'm pretty sure he's never going to wrestle again. So maybe he should phrase it more carefully. Something like, "I loved wrestling, but I love making movies more for reasons x y and z." I loved my old job too, but I moved on to something better. I don't tell the people that still work there how much I still love it and expect them to understand why, that despite how much I may have loved working there, I'd still rather do something else. I can understand why John would take offense to that position.

Still, it'd be cool if Rock gave the fans a little service once in a while, if he still loves the business enough to do that.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 Feb 2008, 04:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

He knows the wrestling business made him, but he did a lot for the business also. There was no where for him to go but down, so he found something he was better at, and left wrestling. It doesn't mean he doesn't love it, it just means he went as far as he could go with it. He still cares about the business, hell he wrote Meltzer a good letter after getting in to the WON hall of fame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rock
"That's very humbling to hear about the voting results" said Johnson. "I believe all the wrestlers and people who are in and close to the business all know how much I love the business, and realize that there was no more challenges or possibilities to grow. I should preface, the intelligent people understand that. The goofs, not so much."
Thats pretty cut and dry.