ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Umaga Vs. Batista= Greatness.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2008, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Umaga Vs. Batista= Greatness.

Man..This match will really bring the card together for me. If Tista is on his game..This is gonna be something to see.
Old 26 Feb 2008, 04:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I can guarantee that Umaga will go for he Samon Spike and Batista will turn it into a Spinebuster in mid swing...

But yes it does sound like a fair solid match-up
Old 26 Feb 2008, 05:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

At first I thought Umaga was going to be another "Kane"...you know like Vince create a monster and basically just to job him to everyone on the roster...but Umaga's feuds have been great...When he had his feud with Cena...he putting Cena over while keeping his monster-like character...and so on...

Tista have proven he can be great with his feud with Taker...Some of the best matches of the year were from that feud with Taker...

Yeah...if this match is going down...this could possibly be an instant classic...

I don't know...maybe they should raise the stake for this match...maybe making it a "winner gets a title shot" match...or something...You know MITB winner get a shot at the title in their respective brand...and the winner of this match get a shot at the title in their respective brand... just a thought...
Old 27 Feb 2008, 03:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I'm liking this. I called it in another thread. Made the suggestion of Batista vs Umaga, guess it was a good call. I like this alot. Gives Umaga a big feud again which he deserves. My only bitch is that Umaga will prob job again. I would really like him to get some wins, he deserves it. Mind you they can always continue the feud and have Umaga at least get one win over Batista.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote