ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who is better?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2008, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Who is better?

So of the current roster of tag teams and those who have teamed in the past in the WWE, which person is the better half?

You can base it on their tag work, or their individual work...give some reasons and let's get some discussion going.

Cody Rhodes or Hardcore Holly?

Brian Kendrick or Paul London?

Charlie Hass or Shelton Benjamin?

JBL or Ron Simmons?

Randy Orton or Edge?

Jeff Hardy or Matt Hardy?

Lance Cade or Trevor Murdoch?

HHH or HBK?

Carlito or Santino?

Rory McAllister or Robbie McAllister?

Super Crazy or Hacksaw Jim Duggan?

John Morrison or The Miz?

Batista or Rey Mysterio?

Big Daddy V or Mark Henry?

Kane or Undertaker?

Finlay or Hornswoggle?

Dave Taylor or William Regal?

Deuce or Domino?

Jesse or Festus?

Curt Hawkins or Zac Ryder?

Shannon Moore or Jimmy Wang Yang?
Old 23 Feb 2008, 09:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

i will do an answer for this but....did hacksaw and supercrazy actually team up????

must have been while i missed some time

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2008, 10:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Hardcore Holly

Brian Kendrick (he sells like a god)

Shelton Benjamin

JBL (hands down)

I think Randy and Edge are pretty equal

Jeff Hardy

Trevor Murdoch

HHH and HBK both equal again, Trips prob with a slight edge

Santino (more entertaining overall even if he ain't the better wrestler)

Rory and Roby both suck

Super Crazy

John Morrison

Rey Mysterio

Big Daddy V (he's still shit though)

Undertaker

Finlay

William Regal

Deuce and Domino are about even

Festus

Curt and Zac are even

Jimmy Wang Yang

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2008, 10:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Cody Rhodes or Hardcore Holly

Brian Kendrick or Paul London

Charlie Hass or Shelton Benjamin

JBL or Ron Simmons

Randy Orton or Edge

Jeff Hardy or Matt Hardy

Lance Cade or Trevor Murdoch

HHH or HBK

Carlito or Santino

Rory McAllister or Robbie McAllister Don't Know

Super Crazy or Hacksaw Jim Duggan

John Morrison or The Miz

Batista or Rey Mysterio

Big Daddy V or Mark Henry

Kane or Undertaker

Finlay or Hornswoggle

Dave Taylor or William Regal

Deuce or Domino Who?

Jesse or Festus Who?

Curt Hawkins or Zac Ryder Who?

Shannon Moore or Jimmy Wang Yang
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2008, 11:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

JBL or Ron Simmons?

Randy Orton or Edge?

HHH or HBK?

Carlito or Santino?

Batista or Rey Mysterio?

Big Daddy V or Mark Henry?

Kane or Undertaker?

Finlay
or Hornswoggle?

Dave Taylor or William Regal?

Deuce or Domino?

Jesse or Festus?

Curt Hawkins or Zac Ryder? - Couldn't tell them apart if you paid me.

Shannon Moore or Jimmy Wang Yang?
Old 24 Feb 2008, 01:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Cody Rhodes or Hardcore Holly? He has tons of potential, and needs to be a heel. He's nice on the mic also.

Brian Kendrick or Paul London? This is a hard one, but London could easily make it in the heavyweight division, and at one time was on the road too being on Danielson level, his matches in ROH with Dragon are some of the best matches of this decade, and is still better than most of the matches in ROH right now, which is saying a lot. He (Like Danielson) didn't really mold himself in the HBK role, after leaving Shawn's school. Kendrick on the other hand is still (and always has) tried to be a poor mans Michaels, he never really found himself and in the WWE he probably never will. Kendrick would be a legend on the Indy circuit, but London can be a legend in WWE if things work out right.

Charlie Hass or Shelton Benjamin? By a mile, Charlie Hass has always sucked, and has always been dead weight for Benjamin.

JBL or Ron Simmons? They both are awesome, and Simmons at one time had it all, but I think injuries caught up too him in the 90's. So he really needed the APA to get over, because he was too broken down too make it himself. Bradshaw has always had potential, but he never really found his role (outside of APA) until 2004. WWE tried to push him as Stone Cold's retarded cousin in 2002, during that terrible feud Austin had with the NWO/Flair, but it failed, because they were trying to make him too much like Stone Cold. Than they figured that he'd only be useful as a character in the APA, and beating the shit out of rookies in the locker room, or stiffing guys who Vince didn't like with Ron. But in 2004, they let him be himself, gave him a mic, and let Eddie do the rest. He came out of that feud the best damn thing in wrestling after Brock left in 2004. He was killer on the mic, and had a awesome brawling style. He stole a lot from Stan Hansen, but he only did it 10 times better than Big Stan.

Randy Orton or Edge? Edge has been on a role since like 2006. Orton is just coming in to his own, but I think Edge will be around a lot longer, and has a better character than Orton. Edge is like "the best bad wrestler ever". He doesn't do anything special in the ring, but he makes up for that, by just being a all around prick during his matches, and doing smart things to control the matches. He bumps well, sells very good, and has a good understanding of building a match up too a great finish. He knows how to work a crowd.

Jeff Hardy or Matt Hardy? This was hard, I just like Matt better. He's a better wrestler, a better talker, but wouldn't draw flies if he rolled in shit. Jeff for some reason is the most over guy in the company, and team, and always will be. He is on the verge of a title title reign, makes the company money, and is capable of having good matches, for a cahnge. WWE has always been high on him for some reason, and I never really understood it. He's a junkie, will eventually relapse, and will blow this chance like he did the other 100 chances he had, but he still will be given more chances than Matt ever will be...It Baffles me.

Lance Cade or Trevor Murdoch? Trevor is the better wrestler of the 2, but Cade is Shawn's boy, has a look, and can talk. He's not better on the mic than Trev, but Cade is already being groomed for the future, if he can stay healthy. So I'm going with him.

HHH or HBK? You're kidding.

Carlito or Santino? He's funny as hell and is fucking Maria. Carlito had too be talked out of not going to TNA a few months ago, he's a dumbass.

Rory McAllister or Robbie McAllister? I refuse to answer this.

Super Crazy or Hacksaw Jim Duggan? I refuse to anwer this.

John Morrison or The Miz? This guy is a star, Miz is good. But if you "Imagine Jesus, if he knew Kung Fu". Well than you'd know Morrison is awesome. Miz right now is very good also, I think they're the best tag team to come out in the last few years, I want too see them together a little longer, but its obvious Morrison is the star of the team.

Batista or Rey Mysterio? I hate too say it, but we're witnessing the last days of Rey. A month ago I would've picked Rey easy, but Batista is too connected, having too many good matches, and we have to be realistic about the size difference. Batista is still a "dream match" wrestler in WWE. Rey is literally breaking down before our very eyes, which is sad, because Rey is easily one of my top 10 wrestlers ever, way a head of Batista. Which isn't a diss to Big Dave.

Big Daddy V or Mark Henry? BDV is very good also, but I think Mark is just awesome when he's booked right.

Kane or Undertaker? You're kidding.

Finlay or Hornswoggle? Easily in the top 5 in WWE right now, but he owes the world to Swoggle right now.

Dave Taylor or William Regal? You're kidding.

Deuce or Domino? They both suck donkey balls, Dominoe swallows, Deuce spits it out.

Jesse or Festus? Big things in the future.

Curt Hawkins or Zac Ryder? I have no idea.

Shannon Moore or Jimmy Wang Yang?: Great in the ring, and got a awful gimmick more over than it had any right too be. The Chinese Red neck bit must've been a rib by Johnny Ace, but how Yang made it one of the most over things on Smackdown speaks volume about his work in the ring. Because if he wasn't good in the ring, there is no way that character makes it past a month.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2008, 02:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

So of the current roster of tag teams and those who have teamed in the past in the WWE, which person is the better half?

You can base it on their tag work, or their individual work...give some reasons and let's get some discussion going.

JBL or Ron Simmons?

Randy Orton or Edge?

HHH or HBK?

Carlito or Santino?