ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

TOWC R KO tapping out and its The Truthhh

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Feb 2008, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default TOWC R KO tapping out and its The Truthhh

Truthhh, you win. I tap out. You can't beat the Truthhh. I'm going to make myself look like too much of an idiot if I keep trying to argue a point, your right, I know is not there.

Cena is good. Cena is very good and has had some good matches. He is the most over guy in the company making them a fortune. John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!! is, unfortunately, as much as I wish he was, not anywhere near as over as Cena.

That being said though. I think this is mainly due to kids. But hey, kids are what the WWE is now aiming for in the main title picture and as much as it annoys me, I have to accept that. WWE would prob try and aim more at a broader audience if they had the guys to do it, like they did a few years ago. But without a guy that can appeal to both. Such as Rock, Angle (several years back), Brock Lesnar and men of their like. It ain't viable for the WWE to try and really aim at this demographic. So they might as well aim at a demographic that they can cater for with John Cena, and that will make them alot of money.

It makes sense to have Cena at the top because it pulls the dough. There is no one over on his level atm that could cater for more demographics.

Though all that being said. I still enjoy what John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!! brings to the table as a wrestler more than I do what Cena has started to bring. Namely, stale promos and a very limited storyline set. Namely, constantly getting the shit kicked out of him then doing the super Cena thing.

I still wish they could really really work hard at getting over a guy holding the WWE title aside from Cena. But they prob won't for a while, cos Cena is making them too much cash, and why risk getting a new audience, getting a new star, until you need to? That's fair enuff.

I guess, at the end of the day, being entirely honest. I started the TOWC: John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!! thing not just cos I personally think John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!! has become more entertaining than Cena. But because I wanted to see whether, despite the odds, I could somehow beat the Truthhh. It's not possible. Especially with as few years as I have been solidly watching, versus the amount of time he has been watching and learning.

Also wanted to give the opportunity to put the debate about Cena to an end once and for all. I think I did that. Cos this whole thing caused interest on the forums, and got some fantastic posts out of people which can now accurately sum up how things work and be pointed to in the future when stuff comes up.

I think TOWC: John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!! should be able to live on in peace though. Or some variation of it. Cos there are alot of people here who don't like what Cena has become, and the way he is pushed. Even if it does make alot of sense with the market WWE currently has and can cater towards most effectively. I have the right to not enjoy Cena's work and to enjoy John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!'s work more. I guess until Cena leaves leaves I will have to be content with the under card and the Smackdown title matches. Oh well.

But on every other front. I'll admit. Cena wins. I regret nothing though.

P.S: Mad props to Exo and mainly Truthhh for their arguments. Nicely done. I do question some of the other members of TOWC: JC though. As I think their loyalty simply cam out of trying to piss off some of the people here on the board.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

Last edited by DrDoom; 13 Feb 2008 at 09:21 PM.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2008, 09:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

wait....ill grab dantes tapout to truthhh and put it in here and rename this thread TOWC R KO tapping out and its the truthhh

Last edited by G O D; 13 Feb 2008 at 09:35 PM.
G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2008, 09:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Hope you dont mind v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by v2
Fuck this shit, I still Hate Cena but I have to give credit to Truthhh...

In essence Cena is the new Hulk Hogan, not much of a Wrestler but an Entertainer. The WWE rewards Entertainers and not Wrestlers, hence why it took Beniot fucking 19 years until he held a World Title.

Sure, I'm bitching out on the argument, I can whole heartily admit I just got fucking owned in a Wrestling Argument with one of the Best.

But my stance on Cena will never ever change, I can see his importance hell I can even respect it after this shit. But I just can't bring myself, never will I be able to bring myself to cheer for a Wrestler who has everything handed to him on a Silver Platter. Sure he makes the company an Ass ton of money and when you're that much of an Asset to the company obvious favouritism will pursue.

I hate that Cena is so over that he doesn't even need to put effort into his promos anymore, I hate that Cena can use the same 4 or 5 moves every match and still manage to "Over come the odds" hell in a few years the Royal Rumble will just be 30 Men vs. John Cena. I hate that the top Title in the WWE will now and forever be The John Cena custom Spinner Belt, Hell Austin's Smoking Skull belt didn't even get the shelf life this thing has gotten. I hate that John Cena could even be fucking booed out of a Building but still be Champion for the next 4 months, I hate the fact that even when he does drop the title it'll probably just be for a month at the most before he'll regain it just for the sake of some change in the title picture. Hell frankly I just Hate John Cena from a Wrestling perspective...

Entertainment wise, he's the new Hulk Hogan, He is seemingly dragging the WWE out of it's popularity slump. Not single handily various other elements of WWE are contributing but Cena seems to have a major role in it from the RAW perspective as that is basically "The Show that John Cena is on" for the time being. So as we further watch the continued praise of Lord Super Cena it pains me that I will have to tolerate this for a while and just take whatever small victories I can get, like if Cena gets Heavily booed out of a Building, He Fucks up a Major Spot in a Match, Cena is absent for some months while he films a Movie or Cena gets injured. Because we all know Cena is still very very young and this shit will go on for a long long time.

No denying John Cena is Important to the WWE, I just hate him because of how dependent they've become of him that he has earned Demi-God status within the Roster. Then again it's not like I'm watching a credible sport now, I'm fucking watching Wrestling were your worth is measured in how much money you make for the company not how much effort you put in. Hell I'm pretty sure most Divas get paid more to prance around in Bikinis and Thongs compared to a hard working Jobber like Funaki that gets his head kicked in every week. May not be fair but that's how it is...

Ahhh you know life isn't fair, blah blah blah, I many not like it but that's the way it is and will always be. That's how a Good Business is run and there is nothing all the complaining in the World can do about it.

So there, that was my little bitch about why I hate John Cena and why it doesn't fucking matter because it won't change a fucking thing. You can say how petty it is for a Supposed Smart Wrestling fan to hold this view when someone this big is making the product you enjoy more money, Well it's a blessing and a curse. He maybe making the company money which they can use to further improve their service however it has literally taken most of the fun out of watching RAW for someone who apparently 'knows better'. When you already know the long term outcome why is there even a point to continue watching. Sadly even if I do stop watching and all the others that feel the sane do we still fall in the minority...

Sigh... Fuck Cena

Last edited by G O D; 14 Feb 2008 at 03:37 AM.
Old 13 Feb 2008, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Wait, huh?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2008, 09:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

What an uber puss you are. Giving up on an online forum group. Fag. GTFO.
Old 13 Feb 2008, 09:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Doom all jokes aside I think you're a good poster, and hope you didn't take anything personal.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 13 Feb 2008 at 09:54 PM.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2008, 10:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Okay wait what...this shit is over already?...
Old 13 Feb 2008, 11:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

TrutHHH has that orange banner for a reason

Also LMAO@how 'John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!' is now "censored" to 'John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!'

It took me a minute to catch that
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2008, 02:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I still support TOWC: R KO I just can't say that he is better than Cena with what the WWE is trying to do. Its a lie. It's stupid arguing something when I've tried all my points and got countered effectively. You have to know when your beat or its stupid.

Would have gone on if I thought it would get anywhere, or make anything interesting. But hey at least I tried. What points did you really make? How did you really contribute One? Come on, fair game. You can continue fighting a point you won't win if you want. I've had enough of getting owned.

Without a mod its pointless trying to continue a war that's just going to result in annihilation and more frustration for R KO marks.

All that being said. Still disagree about some of Truthhh's points. But overall he's on the mark. The analysis of each guy on the roster was the final straw.

The biggest disagreement I have is saying that all John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!!John Cena is God!!!! marks are fat and virgins. Lots of people can like the guy, doesn't make anything wrong with them. Just means they like different wrestling to what the WWE wants to focus on. Namely Cena's Hulk Hogan style.

Oh, and put the whole of V2s admittance in. It's actually a pretty good post.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

Last edited by DrDoom; 14 Feb 2008 at 02:42 AM.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2008, 03:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom

Oh, and put the whole of V2s admittance in. It's actually a pretty good post.
ok

Old 14 Feb 2008, 06:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Sorry to hear that Judge

Congrats TrutHHH.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2008, 06:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Sorry to hear that Judge

Congrats TrutHHH.
Hey, we're a team damnit We all made our contributions. Except for boston

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2008, 06:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Hey, we're a team damnit We all made our contributions. Except for boston
Oops...

Congrats to us TOWC:JC! We stand victorious just like Cena will this Sunday No Way Out.

Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2008, 05:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

So I guess after NWO, I can change everything back to the way it was, well with the exception of the TOWC: Cena forum, because well, just cause.
Old 17 Feb 2008, 08:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

You know it would've been easier to have made a "I hate John Cena" group...

Then we would've had to just defend Randy against... well you know...

Ahhh well you live and you learn...

Fuck Cena

EDIT - You know it is a real shame, all this TOWC: JC stuff really made coming here interesting again for a brief period, I actually enjoyed this shit. It was fun while it lasted until Truthhh decided to start using undebatable perfect logic in his arguments...

Last edited by Dante; 17 Feb 2008 at 08:17 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote