ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Thing I Don't Like About the Whole E.Chamber Thing..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Feb 2008, 12:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default The Thing I Don't Like About the Whole E.Chamber Thing..

Sure..It will make No Way Out great..But it leaves too many guys scrambiling for feuds after it...The big one I'm looking at is Batista..I don't know what they'll do with him..I was thinking Batista vs. Rey..But then that wouldn't make sense..No real heat or buildup..But I can't see either just being thrown into the MITB. Umaga as well..I mean..I guess MITB would suit him...But still..That just seems awkward. Then there is Jeff..I don't really know what to do with him either..I mean..You've pushed the guy to the moon..You can't just have him in the MITB..I think they'll fill it in with a Hardy/HBK match.

Then you have the fact that there is only a month to build up the WM feud. While HHH/Cena/*****, and UT/Edge all have a background with each other..I always like having the RR, then go right into the WM main-event feuds. It just seems like this year, many big time stars are left without much to do. The MITB helps that..But I always believed the point of that was to let the younger guys get a shot to shine. We'll see what happens.
Old 13 Feb 2008, 02:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I don't know. I think there are plenty of options.

1) Jeff Hardy: I don't think he is too good for the MITB. He made that match last year with that sick spot. I want to see him finally win one. Besides, if they don't do that, and do HBK vs Hardy that's equally going to be awesome. Man that RAW match was off the fucking charts. MOTY candidate already. My problem with HBK taking on Jeff at WM, is that I think HBK would insist on pulling out the win. So let Jeff win MITB, I don't think, if he wins it, its a step down for him.

2) HBK: I reckon he will go on to be the final match of Ric Flair's career. Which is kind of crap cos it means they don't use Ric as an opportunity to push a younger guy. But then again, with the history HBK and Flair have, its probably a better match in terms of giving Flair a great deal of respect as he goes out. So I reckon that will happen and will be a decent match.

3) Umaga: I suspect is going in MITB. Its a shame, cos the guy works his arse off and still winds up in random filler spots. Rather than decent storylines. He hasn't had enough proper storyline involvement recently. Especially of the kind that he comes out the winner of. He could run a program with Batista, I reckon that could be great. Especially if he won it, but Batista would prob win. Still, I reckon this could be the best possible match. It would require a bit of show jumping, but temporary show jumping for feuds has been done and can be done again.

4) Rey: Would make MITB very interesting. I'd actually like to see this. I really can't think of any other potential solutions for Rey. Unless they do the big guy vs little guy. Like Rey vs Big Daddy V type deal. Which wouldn't be a good match.

5) MVP: This is obvious. If Matt Hardy is returning then he should go on to challenge and probably win the US title from MVP at mania. Then MVP can work up towards the World Heavyweight Title picture.

6) JBL: Goes on to continue his feud with Jericho which I think could produce a very solid mania brawl, type hardcore match. I thought their match on this weeks RAW was actually very good and showed potential for the feud to continue.

7) Jericho: See above.

8) Finlay: Goes on to have a match at WM with Vince, this has been set up for a while now.

9) Big Daddy V: Who really cares?

10) Khali: His WM moment should be his death. Either that or he shouldn't be on the card.

So yeah, I think there are some issues but I don't think it leaves that many people who are important out of the picture.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote