ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Favorite John Cena matches

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Feb 2008, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Favorite John Cena matches

Fellow TOWC fans I'd like to know what you're favorite JC matches are.

Here are just a few of mine...

Prototype vs Randy Orton - Orton's farewell match
His debut match with Kurt Angle
vs Jericho at Vengeance
vs JBL at Wrestlemania 21
vs JBL at Judgement Day in an I Quit Match
vs Triple H at Wrestlemania 22
vs Umaga at Royal Rumble
vs HBK on Raw

Your turn.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2008, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Cena vs. Edge, where he FUed Edge in that TLC match in Toronto I believe.
Old 09 Feb 2008, 05:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

All those are great matches Jason, but his match with Umaga is probably one of the best matches ever, that match was flawless.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2008, 10:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Cena vs Brock at Backlash in '03.

Cena was heel, Brock was face and they were in Worcester, Massachusetts. Cena came out in a Yankees jersey I believe to heavy boos. The fans were booing him in his own hometown, but midway through the match, they started to cheer him and boo Brock. It was so awesome to see the fans respect what he was doing inside the ring, and not just his character.

He's put on great matches since then no doubt, but this match happened before he became so formulaic and a fan pandering pop move wrestler (for the most part).

Here's the video, in two parts

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcDmAPmz-Cg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcDmAPmz-Cg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eG-Uf1jBKkE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eG-Uf1jBKkE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2008, 12:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Yeah, that was a great match, but I felt they gave that match away way too early. Brock and Cena shouldn't have been near eachother at the time, Brock just came off of headlining the biggest mania in years, and Cena was the most over heel on the show. Raw had Goldberg/Rock, Hunter/Nash was building their storyline, Jericho was still feuding with HBK after mania, so basically Raw was stcked. On the smackdown side of things Kurt was out (again), Los Guerreos were feuding with team Angle and Benoit wasn't doing anything. I think I would've either turned Benoit heel, and put him with Team Angle, and had him feud with Brock (like they were going to do anyway until, Kurt fucked it up), or I would've gave Rhyno the push, against Brock ,and had Cena feud with Benoit over the Us Title. They probably had plans for Benoit in 2004 anyway, so you couldn't turn him heel, but I would've damn sure gave Rhyno the shot. Brock and Rhyno would've been a great feud,after mania. You could've also revealed that Rhyno broke Edge's neck, and you might could've used Kurt one SD after Mania for Rhyno to get over a "neck breaking" gimmick. You would've had Rhyno (a guy who brioke 2 of SD's top stars neck) up against "THE PAIN" aka "The Manste" Brock Lesnar that would've been beast.

Old 10 Feb 2008, 06:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Ahh yes, the days when Cena didn't suck. Was allowed to cut good promos and didn't have formulaic crap cheap pop moves.
How things have changed.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2008, 08:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

good find Stick good find...
Old 10 Feb 2008, 09:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Ahh yes, the days when Cena didn't suck. Was allowed to cut good promos and didn't have formulaic crap cheap pop moves.
How things have changed.
Stop piggy backing off of Stick's opinion, he's been saying that. You on the other hand change your argument on Cena everyday.

Old 10 Feb 2008, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

No, I don't. I always said that I used to mark for Cena but now he is stale and ridiculously over pushed he has become crap and un-entertaining. Whereas Randy Orton has become much better than he used to be.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2008, 10:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

No you 1st said you were fine with Cena, if he wasn't Champion. Since then you've changed your argument about 5 times, I've actually counted it Doom. You've changed your argument every 2 days since The Rumble.

Old 10 Feb 2008, 10:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

That match with Lesnar is another great one.

Another match that's really good is the one he had with Kurt Angle at No Mercy in 2003,and the parking lot brawl he had with Eddie Guerrero on Smackdown.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote