ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The WWE's greatest superstars of Wrestlemania

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Feb 2008, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default The WWE's greatest superstars of Wrestlemania

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW
Below is the complete listing for WWE's Greatest Superstars of WrestleMania, which will be a 2 DVD set. The DVD will be an exclusive for a retailer to be named on 3/25:

- Hulk Hogan WrestleMania History
Sgt. Slaughter vs. Hulk Hogan, WrestleMania VII

- Batista WrestleMania History
Triple H vs. Batista, WrestleMania 21

- Shawn Michaels WrestleMania History
Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho, WrestleMania XIX

- The Undertaker WrestleMania History
The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton, WrestleMania 21

- Edge WrestleMania History
Edge vs. Mick Foley, WrestleMania 22

- Bret Hart WrestleMania History
Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna, WrestleMania X

- The Rock WrestleMania History
Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock, WrestleMania X8

- John Cena WrestleMania History
JBL vs. John Cena, WrestleMania 21

- Rey Mysterio WrestleMania History
Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton, WrestleMania 22

- Triple H WrestleMania History
Chris Jericho vs. Triple H, WrestleMania X8

- Steve Austin WrestleMania History
The Rock vs. Steve Austin, WrestleMania XV
No doubt that this will be a Wal Mart exclusive. I'm really surprised by some of the choices though. I would've thought that for Steve Austin they would've picked his Wrestlemania X-7 match against the Rock. As for Bret Hart I'm surprised they didn't have his match against HBK although I guess there's already ten million WWE dvd's that already have that match on it anyways. It looks like a good dvd maybe I'll pick it up at some point.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2008, 02:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I've seen most of these matches and have them on assorted DVDs or on my computer already. So prob won't get it. Some of the matches I haven't seen though and wouldn't mind getting, but I'll prob be able to get them on other DVDs at a later point.

I still can't believe that Chris Jericho had such a classic with HBK yet since his recent return he has been so lame.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2008, 03:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom
I've seen most of these matches and have them on assorted DVDs or on my computer already. So prob won't get it. Some of the matches I haven't seen though and wouldn't mind getting, but I'll prob be able to get them on other DVDs at a later point.

I still can't believe that Chris Jericho had such a classic with HBK yet since his recent return he has been so lame.
Partly because his "classic" with HBK is overblown... And partly because Jericho doesnt care. He lost all his steam outside of wrestling when he couldnt get a job. This is his opportunity to get back in the limelight. Before he fucks off again to pursue a career on VH1

Lets see. They pick Hulk v Slaughter? WTF?

Batista is on the fucking video/DVD???

No real problem with HBK's match though I think Mania 14 or the Ironman with Bret should have gotten the nod.

Taker v Orton??? Suck me sideways. Taker's fought HHH, Batista(now theres a match that should have been on there), Vince, Flair... and you are gonna tell me his match with STOMP, STOMP, SLEEPER is gonna get that slot?

Edge's match is spot on. Only other consideration was TLC2

Bret v Yoko??? WTF

Rock should have been Mania X7... You know. The better one...

A 7 minute squash match for Cena? WTF?

Rey's is right.

HHH should have picked Mania 17 v Undertaker... Even if he lost.

Austin could have picked from three matches which would have been acceptable.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2008, 07:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I can't believe your saying the HBK vs Jericho mania match was overblown. That was one of the most entertaining, exciting matches I've seen. Jericho just hasn't pulled out even half the shit he pulled out in that match since his return, nor sold stuff as well.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2008, 11:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
...I'll pick it up at some point.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2008, 12:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
hey now you have to understand I say that about 90% of WWE dvd's that I end up not buying. This proves nothing
David is offline   Reply With Quote