ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is anyone besides me indifferent towards John Cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Feb 2008, 12:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default Is anyone besides me indifferent towards John Cena?

anyone else besides me not love him and also not hate him?

is that possible?

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2008, 01:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

me...if you have read my other recent posts...you should know...

Now...I used to hate him but now I'm indifferent...
Old 04 Feb 2008, 11:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

No.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2008, 04:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

When John Cena first really became the huge face on Smackdown, I was a big fan of his. I was excited to see him live for the first time when I went to see Survivor Series 2004. I was excited when he got drafted to RAW, because frankly I don't get that much of a chance to watch Smackdown! But since that night in 2005, my thoughts and feelings towards him has gone on a roller coaster ride. For most of the last few years I HAVE been a fan of his, and I hated hearing people bash him on boards. But then WrestleMania 23 happened, and I started turning against him. Shawn Michaels had him beat. Without a doubt. But SuperCena came out of it. Randy Orton had him beat at SummerSlam this year and somehow he got out of it.

And now, just 4 months after sustaining an injury hes miraculousy back. Should we blame him for healing faster than expected? No. But I think we SHOULD blame the WWE in some part for thrusting him back into the spotlight so soon. And now, he wins the Royal Rumble, and instead of waiting until WrestleMania like every other Rumble winner, HE can have HIS title shot at No Way Out, a mere month after winning the Rumble. If he was healed up for the Rumble, I don't blame the WWE for having him win the Rumble. It wouldn't have made much sense for a big return like that and have him NOT win the Rumble. But at least have him wait until WrestleMania. I mean, unless you've lived under a rock most of the last few years, you know the outcome of the match at No Way Out. SuperCena will reign supreme again, setting the stage for a potential Cena/HHH matchup at WrestleMania, which frankly I don't like at all. They just wrestled each other at the main event of WM a couple of years ago and for the WWE to REPEAT a main event at WM is just rediculous. I would have much rather have seen Cena vs. Orton. Would it have been a great match? Probably not, but it would have been a good match and it would have been something fresh and new.

Bottom line is, I am indifferent towards John Cena.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote