ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Cena's Moveset

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Feb 2008, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Cena's Moveset

To all you haters out there, with your baseless claims about Cena only having five moves, let me prove you wrong right now, so you can stop with your slandering lies.

FU (Variation of the Death Valley Driver)
STFU (Stepover toehold sleeper)
Five Knuckle Shuffle (Fist drop with theatrics which the fans love)
Killswitch / Protobomb (Spin-out powerbomb)
Throwback (Running neck snap on a standing opponent)
Freestyle / Protoplex (Jumping release fisherman suplex)
Flying shoulder block
Twisting belly to belly side slam
Sitout hip toss
Running one-handed bulldog
Diving leg drop bulldog
Sidewalk slam
Hard Punches
Kicks to the Gut

So there you go just a few of the moves Cena does, so quit hating you bitches.
Old 02 Feb 2008, 08:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

every wrestler does hard punches and kicks to the gut. Also a lot of these moves he doesn't do anymore. I can't remember the last time I saw the proto bomb or the twisting belly to belly side slam or the sidewalk slam.

He only uses 5 of those moves on an all the time basis. Compare this with someone like Rey Mysterio or Randy Orton and Cena is left lacking.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 08:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

What the fuck does Orton do that is so amazing..give me more than five moves that Orton is using in a match, cause I don't remember seeing any of it...
Old 02 Feb 2008, 08:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Head lock of death

Chin lock of Death.

Super duper Chinlock of death...The one where he stands on his head

Chin lock of death with a waist lock.

elevated DDT.

Chinlock of death version 2...The Wrench~!

Chinlock of death, in to a inverted back breaker....

European upper cuts.

RKO

Concussion kick

Chin lock.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 09:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

The Garvin stomp...

Nothing much, he didn't know how to use those well until he ran in to Cena, and Jeff Hardy

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 10:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

If he steps on all 4 extremities one at a time does that count as 4 diferent moves.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 11:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Orton's moves:

Shoulder block
Inverted back breaker
head lock take over
dropkick of perfection
RKO
punt kick to the head
Orton stomp
high knee drop
elevated DDT
European upper cuts
The move where he lock up their arm and head and slams them to the mat (don't know what its called)
Elbow drop
Back body drop

I'll add more as I see them. I'm not including kicks to the gut and hard punches cos every wrestler does them. Most importantly, he doesn't do it all in god damn sequence which makes it a fuck load more interesting than Cena when he goes into victory mode and hits every move in a fucking row.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2008, 12:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^You can add "Cena's Bitch" to your list. That is his best, most well known move. Well, I do have to add that it is actually second to being HHH's bitch. But who's counting.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote