ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Another installment of facts and rumours about members of TOWC: JC!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Feb 2008, 03:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Another installment of facts and rumours about members of TOWC: JC!

Here are todays news headlines:

In a shocking moment for PWF, in a thread still on the boards here, the Truthhh has given up arguing against DrDoom about the greatness of Randy Orton and the weakness of Cena. Perhaps he was simply out of counter facts and thought he could quietly slip away without being noticed. Or perhaps, he realized that John Cena is not worth defending. Should TOWC: JC really have a man with so little committment to arguing the cause of John Cena as their president? This particular poster thinks not!

In other alarming news, it is suspected that several of the moderators here at PWF have been closing down anti Cena threads. Including earlier threads about the deepest darkest secrets of TOWC: JC members, and their real motivations! Could this be because TOWC: JC fears war with TOWC: RKO? What kind of Cena supporters are those who repress the freedom of speech, when even Cena himself encourages such a freedom?

Stay tuned for more shocking news coming your way!

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 07:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Here's a fact about John Cena: he sucks.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 02:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

What a pathetic attempt at a rivalry. You have Alex saying the same thing all you other marks are saying and that's about it. You're going to need more than just yourself Doom if you want this to actually be a fight.
Old 02 Feb 2008, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
What a pathetic attempt at a rivalry. You have Alex saying the same thing all you other marks are saying and that's about it. You're going to need more than just yourself Doom if you want this to actually be a fight.
oh trust me when i say, its a damn FIGHT!
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

It's more like us bitchslapping you all over the place.
Old 02 Feb 2008, 04:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

TOWC: JC > TOWC: RKO

Why must all of you be jealous of our greatness? Just accept the fact that were better than you.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 04:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
TOWC: JC > TOWC: RKO

Why must all of you be jealous of our greatness? Just accept the fact that were better than you.
your not better then anybody? your all a bunch of cena dick ridin losers on a message board, none of you matter. all you do is preach about cena and his greatness when its creepy follower bastards like you he probably has 30 or 40 restraining orders against. we support Orton in a non homosexual obsessive creepy way.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 05:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Here are todays news headlines:

In a shocking moment for PWF, in a thread still on the boards here, the Truthhh has given up arguing against DrDoom about the greatness of Randy Orton and the weakness of Cena. Perhaps he was simply out of counter facts and thought he could quietly slip away without being noticed. Or perhaps, he realized that John Cena is not worth defending. Should TOWC: JC really have a man with so little committment to arguing the cause of John Cena as their president? This particular poster thinks not!
In other alarming news, it is suspected that several of the moderators here at PWF have been closing down anti Cena threads. Including earlier threads about the deepest darkest secrets of TOWC: JC members, and their real motivations! Could this be because TOWC: JC fears war with TOWC: RKO? What kind of Cena supporters are those who repress the freedom of speech, when even Cena himself encourages such a freedom?

Stay tuned for more shocking news coming your way!

What are you talking about kid? I've been busy spreading the words of Cena through out the internet. I'm the president, I have to fight the good fight on all fronts. Plus, I think I did answer you it went sort o0f like this

Quote:
Yes, they are all Morons. If a guy is putting on good matches, nobody should give a damn who wins. People who boo Cena because they want him too "lose more" is fucking retarded. A guys status should be based on how good a performer he is, or if he's selling out crowds. Cena does both, and people care about a guy lwinning a lot? I don't like Jericho, but if he was selling out crowds I wouldn't say shit like "he wins too much". I'll never understand how losing to the champ is a bad thing, if anything that should be the only person on the roster a guy could accept losing too. He's the fucking champ, he didn't get there just too lose because a couple of morons decided they want too boo him, because they feel he's stale. The hate Cena gets is fucking disgusting, if you want your favorite wrestler on top thats cool. Tell him to sell some merch, show he can up attendance by the thousands, raise a buyrate. If he can't do that, than just be happy he gets TV time. I can never understand, how somebody can say "I want Cena to cool off" so a guy like Kennedy can get a fucking chance. Totally ignoing that Kennedy blew every chance he's had. This is exactly why I laughed my ass off when Triple H buried guys from 2002-2005, and most of 2006. Because the fans will never change, they'll always be ingrates. They'll always jump on the "next bandwagon", and turn on a guy quicker than a 2 dollar crack whore turns a $10 trick.

Who ever comes after Cena (Which I hope doesn't happen untill 2045) the fans will do them the same way. They don't want titles that mean shit, they want the title too switch every time a guy gets a positive reaction. It goes something like this "Oh, Santino is funny, give him a title run...Fuck Cena". "Jeff Hardy jumped off a roof threw 100 burning tables, and still did the goofy dance afterwards, put him over Orton". "Kennedy knows how to repeat his name....NAME! Put him over Hunter, Hardy, and Cena at mania and let him retire Flair while he's at it...He's a star"...This is the line of thinking of a typical wrestling fan, this why most are morons and make me ashame to be a fan. When a guy like Cena is getting the same treatment, that Triple H was getting a few years ago, or that JBL was getting in 2004 (after Eddie pushed for him to get the belt), despite how good they were. It makes me see crystal clear why these guys become pricks when they get too the top or try their hardest to fine something else to be succesful at like Brock and The Rock.

I hope Cena drives every one of these fans from the the industry.
This was the 1st bomb dropped on the Cena haters, and it will be plenty more. Before Randy Orton started travelling with Cena, and learning how to not be a douche, he was on the verge of being kicked out of the company. He started working with Cena, he was just another mid carder, now (because of Cena) he's a legitimate champion and...Hold up, wait. You admitted you didn't even like Randy Orton, until I put him over to you. I should be getting a royalty check from all of you TOWC: RKO morons, hell EXO was the one who came up with the idea of TOWC: RKO a month ago. So your little stable (much like Orton himself) was made by us basically. You (like Orton) wouldn't even be in existance if it wasn't for the TOWC:JC founder and president. You (Like Orton) should worship the ground TOWC: JC walks on, because if it wasn't for us, you'd wouldn't even have your little stable, and again your stable is a idea EXO had for me, but guess what I no sold it. Because I know Cena is head above Orton in evert aspect of the sport, if it wasn't for being Cena best friend the guy would be shitting in Dixie Carter's purse right now. Cena saved Orton, just like TOWC:JC saved PWF. I made Orton big on these boards, and you know what I'm going to destroy him.

Cena Fact; Orton is 4-0 at Wrestlemania, the best record at Wrestlemania outside of Taker. Orton is 1-3 at Wrestlemania, and has jobbed to Rey, the Undertaker, and Ken Kennedy.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 06:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I was sold on Orton. I wasn't sold as much on his finisher.

Yeah Cena sells merch, yeah Cena gets attendance rates up. But he still has brought nowhere near the level of following the wrestling had in the 1990's for instance. Why? Because he appeals to one main group. Little kids and their parents who buy PPV's. Sure he does well, but WWE could shit all over that if they tried to appeal more to the adult audiences as well by having someone else on RAW and chucking Cena on Smackdown. Or just having Cena high on the Smackdown card without the belt for a while to bring up anticipation for his next title run. Rather than just have him always have the strap and have even the kids eventually realize that this guy is going to win no matter what and stop caring.

You speak for some fans that want the title to switch with every guy that comes along. Kennedy is great but he has fucked a few opportunities now and needs to build himself back up. Jeff is only really starting to get back on main event level but eventually, yes he should get the strap, but at the Rumble, I agree, it would have been too soon.

But with that being said there are guys on the top who can be given the belt around now and be credible. MVP is nearly there, Jeff is only another good month or two away, Orton is there and has barely had time to really have a go before he is being jobbed out and made to look like a loser, hell, Hunter could go again briefly just to take some heat of Cena and get more people a bit interested again.

Wow, Cena has a better win record. maybet hat's cos the kiddies jump on his cock and so does Trips and Vince. Batista was never that good a wrestler, but Trips jumped on him and so did Vince so he was pushed to the moon. I reckon a similar thing happened to Cena. IF anyone is pushed that hard and pushed that well they will eventually start to draw and do incredibly well. So why don't they give other guys the chance to shine that bright? To make them more money, by having more guys on that level?

Oh and Exo apparently suggested TOWC: RKO before TOWC: JC? That's intriguing....Maybve that's because he's on a level very close to Cena's but the Cena push won't let him really prove that.

Old 02 Feb 2008, 07:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

What's absolutely hilarious is that around this time last year 90% of the forum wanted Cena to drop the title and most of the posters here thought he was worse than Triple H during his 03 title run. Now because he's fresh and he's new again he's worth watching and deserves the title? Right... sounds like some bandwagon shit to me
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 07:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
What's absolutely hilarious is that around this time last year 90% of the forum wanted Cena to drop the title and most of the posters here thought he was worse than Triple H during his 03 title run. Now because he's fresh and he's new again he's worth watching and deserves the title? Right... sounds like some bandwagon shit to me
No bandwagon here son....we never hopped off....thats why we drove _UT_ away cause he didnt understand the greatness of the man

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 08:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Bullshit David is right. Not too long ago you were all hanging shit on Cena as I have made a habbit of pointing out in these threads. Now all of a sudden he is the shit again. You just want to rile people up. It's not cos you actually like Cena.

Old 02 Feb 2008, 08:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Bullshit David is right. Not too long ago you were all hanging shit on Cena as I have made a habbit of pointing out in these threads. Now all of a sudden he is the shit again. You just want to rile people up. It's not cos you actually like Cena.
You find me a post where i put shit on cena...ever
I have been marking for the man for years. FACT

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 08:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Orton has a tattoo of his wife's name on his right arm.[113] He also has designed signature tattoos on his wrists, upper biceps and on his upper back finishing his shoulders.[114] He got the tattoo on his upper back while he was in Ohio Valley Wrestling and gets his tattoos touched up once a year.[115] He also had a tattoo on his left arm which read "USMC" for United States Marine Corps but got it covered up after he received a bad conduct discharge and was sent home.[115]
Randy Orton got his bitch named tatooed on him like some "sucker for love" pussy whipped jerk.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 08:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
You find me a post where i put shit on cena...ever
I have been marking for the man for years. FACT
This is true.