ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Why Randy Orton's the fucking man

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jan 2008, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Why Randy Orton's the fucking man

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW
At RAW in Philly, A good amount of people were waiting outside the venue to try and get the wrestlers to stop their cars in hope for autograph signings and pictures after the show concluded. After many superstars sped by without a glance, (Hornswaggle was very funny to see speeding off in the parking lot.) Jeff Hardy pulled over, along with his girlfriend in the car, and took pictures and signed autographs with everyone who was freezing outside for over 45 minutes. He was truely a really nice guy and was the only wrestler who acknowledged the fans. He even started to pull off, and i asked him to wait and take another picture with me and he waited even when my camera was not working. On a meaner note, Randy Orton was a passanger in a vehicle, and gave a little boy who was holding a John Cena sign the finger!
Randy Orton's shaping up to be the cockiest heel champ the WWE's had since Brock Lesnar. I would love for Orton to actually have an on air promo where he flips the bird to some 7 year old holding up a Cena sign. That would definitely piss off the fans- except for me, I'd be watching at home cheering him on.

Too bad he's most likely going to lose the WWE title at No Way Out... and by most likely I mean he will and by he will I mean he has about 0.000000000000001% chance of winning.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2008, 06:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Randy Orton's shaping up to be the cockiest heel champ the WWE's had since Brock Lesnar. I would love for Orton to actually have an on air promo where he flips the bird to some 7 year old holding up a Cena sign. That would definitely piss off the fans- except for me, I'd be watching at home cheering him on.

Too bad he's most likely going to lose the WWE title at No Way Out... and by most likely I mean he will and by he will I mean he has about 0.000000000000001% chance of winning.
And that is why John Cena is the fucking man.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2008, 06:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

LMAO @ Orton. Fucking crybaby. Gets mad at a seven year old that has a John Cena sign. Just another example of Cena owning Orton. Seven Year olds are owning him. Orton fucking sucks.
Old 30 Jan 2008, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Have you heard of being in character? Apparently Cena and Orton are good friends backstage. Cos Orton is a true professional. TOWC: RKO let it begin!

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2008, 09:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I would pay for Orton to flick me off. Yes.
Old 30 Jan 2008, 09:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
And that is why John Cena is the fucking man.
No... that's just why Cena is Vince's favorite. My feeling is Cena is the more entertaining when it comes to using a mic but Orton's the better wrestler
Old 30 Jan 2008, 09:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

fuck cena.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2008, 10:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

Quote:
No... that's just why Cena is Vince's favorite. My feeling is Cena is the more entertaining when it comes to using a mic but Orton's the better wrestler
but cena has more appeal to a more widespread audience.

is there anyone outside of the markgroup orton has among the fans here who a> root for him and, more importantly, b> see any chance of him being marketable outside of in the wwe niche?

i know it's not like the marine did anything in the box office - i don't think most of the wwe films ever will, but could orton even be in a movie?

how about the spinner belt? how many kids and tweeners and teens got one of those, and would it even be possible, even if orton held the title and customized his own, to have that sell at all?

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2008, 11:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcal View Post

is there anyone outside of the markgroup orton has among the fans here who a> root for him and, more importantly, b> see any chance of him being marketable outside of in the wwe niche?

i know it's not like the marine did anything in the box office - i don't think most of the wwe films ever will, but could orton even be in a movie?

how about the spinner belt? how many kids and tweeners and teens got one of those, and would it even be possible, even if orton held the title and customized his own, to have that sell at all?
An Orton Spinner Belt would probably be his Foot Punting Cena's head and when you spin the Plate his foot punts him mutiple times...

I would fucking buy that Belt and Sleep with it every night...

On a side note Orton would be a badass Villian. He has a fucking awesome evil guy voice and his intense icey glares, he could realy pull off being a demented yet calculating psychopath, kinda like the one he plays every Monday.

Last edited by Dante; 30 Jan 2008 at 11:39 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2008, 11:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Have you heard of being in character? Apparently Cena and Orton are good friends backstage. Cos Orton is a true professional. TOWC: RKO let it begin!
Since when does a "true professional" take a shit in some bitches purse or resort to cheap heat after a show Yeah, a "true professional" goes around and flips off little kids, probably in front of their parents. That's a great image for the WWE to project.

Quote:
Cena is Vince's favorite because he is the best wrestler in the industry, hands down. Previous to Cena, Trips was Vince's favorite. I think it's works out pretty well to be on Vince's good side. The Rock says, make Vince money, get paid and rewarded for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R View Post
fuck cena.
Your catch phrase is old. Cena is apx %1,000,000 times more creative with his choice of words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2 View Post
An Orton Spinner Belt would probably be his Foot Punting Cena's head and when you spin the Plate his foot punts him mutiple times...

So you would buy some sort of imitation of Cena's belt? Sad.

Quote:
On a side note Orton would be a badass Villian. He has a fucking awesome evil guy voice and his intense icey glares, he could realy pull off being a demented yet calculating psychopath, kinda like the one he plays every Monday.
Yeah, until he opens his mouth. Standing around and looking mean is pretty easy. Horny could pull this off.

TOWC:JC > All you marks.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2008, 07:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2
That would be fucking ridiculous and would never be put on a shelf. The WWE would not bury their top money maker by making such a dumbass idea.

Quote:
That would be the only thing you would be sleeping with.

Quote:
I make the same looks right before I go to take a shit. He's not demented, he is just a jackass. An arrogant jackass. Oh look at Orton, he is so fucking great with his punting of heads. So what? Punting makes you a bad guy? So I guess next we are going to see Seattle's Josh Brown make his debut in WWE as the real evil punter. Give me a fucking break.
Old 31 Jan 2008, 07:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
I make the same looks right before I go to take a shit. He's not demented, he is just a jackass. An arrogant jackass. Oh look at Orton, he is so fucking great with his punting of heads. So what? Punting makes you a bad guy? So I guess next we are going to see Seattle's Josh Brown make his debut in WWE as the real evil punter. Give me a fucking break.
Josh Brown>>>Randy Orton~!

Its true~!

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2008, 07:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcal View Post

Honestly, I try to distance myself from these debates because making any sense out of John Cena's career is mind wrenching. After all, it is commonly accepted that John Cena is the most marketable WWE star; he brings in the most money from merch. At the same time, it is impossible to dispute that a lot of fans despise him. I would be willing to go as far as to say it's about 60/40 with 60% of the fans loathing him and 40% on his side.

Orton may not be as popular as Cena but he does get a reaction from the fans and... he gets the reaction he's supposed to- one thing poor Cena can't manage to do. The problem with Cena winning the WWE title is who does he have to face at Wrestlemania? Y2J? Jericho's fan following is dwindling but aside from that, Y2J vs. Cena already happened so that would be a bad main event. Cena vs. HBK? I doubt fans would pay $50 to see the same main event they saw at last year's WM. Umaga? Already done. JBL? Already done. Jeff Hardy? it's doubtful the WWE would entrust him with a main event spot. HHH? He is the most likely opponent for Cena but there's two problems with this main event: 1) it already happened at WM22 and 2) Triple H is over enough that seeing him lose to Cena AGAIN would piss off ALOT of people. I'm not saying people would riot but if people get sick enough of Cena they're going to stop watching Raw. Hell if he wins the WWE title I'm not going to watch Raw anymore. What's the point? He's unbeatable. It's like every football fan who watched their team come "this close" to beating the Patriots this season only to be added to their list of victims in their undefeated season.

So in conclusion... I think Orton vs. HHH would be a safe bet for WM main event because HHH is a huge draw for the company and Orton does have a following. Plus as the hated heel of the company everyone wants to see HHH beat him for the title so that would obviously spark's fans interest. After the war they put on at No Mercy 07 I think many fans would be willing to pay $50 to see Orton vs HHH main event WM. Certainly more fans would want to see that than Cena vs HHH... AGAIN
Old 31 Jan 2008, 07:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
Oh and that's so much less convincing than Cena as a face who just flips out the same old the champ is here bullshit after every PPV. Then his next opponent comes out and he goes your tough, but after the PPV the champ will still be here and says he loves the audience over and over even if they do boo him. Wow what a unique face wrestler Cena is.

Orton has the cocky heel thing down pat though. The punt kicks to the head. The calculated plans and surprise assaults. The trash talking. The one man dynasty stuff. Way more original as a heel than Cena is as a face.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2008, 08:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Once again, the punt kicks. You know why he does the punt kick. Because it is hard to fuck up a kick, like he does the RKO night after fucking night. Damn, get a fucking finisher that my 5 year old can't do.