ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Does anyone give a damn about "3 minute warning"?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2002, 02:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE
Default Does anyone give a damn about "3 minute warning"?

I just don't care about Rosey and Jamal anymore. Just give them a new gimmick, name (cuz "3 Minute Warning" in my opinion sux), and get rid of Rico (just what in the hell is he there for anyway).
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 02:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Rico does not fit in with these 2 and thier new music suck's, but i still repect their wrestling skill's....considering thier size.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

They suck Rico has all the heat. I think thats why they put him with them.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 05:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I don't give a crap about it,it's so lame.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 06:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

They are gay.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

i reckon its a great name for a tag team. its been ages since we have seen a tag team where the name isnt just billy and chuck or lance storm and christian. i reckon this is a new beginning for the tag division, as for RICO i reckon its the same thing as heyman with lesnar its a way for the island boyz to draw heat even if they aint over.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 06:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I don't like Rosey & Jamal at all. I think they have TERRIBLE wrestling skills. Just my opinion tho.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 08:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A
I don't like Rosey & Jamal at all. I think they have TERRIBLE wrestling skills. Just my opinion tho.
You're not alone on that one buddy. I already said what I think about those two and I'm not gonna repeat myself. Oh and I don't care about those two losers and the encarnation of Disco Inferno either.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 09:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

LMAO! Rico looks almost exactly like Disco now that I think of it. Him and Rosey and Jamal just don't fit 2gether.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 09:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

They simply don't match. Ricco should of stayed in singles competitions. He just needs a new theme. How about Staying Alive from the Bee Gees?
Old 06 Nov 2002, 09:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
They simply don't match. Ricco should of stayed in singles competitions. He just needs a new theme. How about Staying Alive from the Bee Gees?
LMFAO!!! That'd work.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 10:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Thne he needs John Travolta's attire and thats it. We have Disco Inferno 2