ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

what was the point?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jan 2008, 08:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R
Default what was the point?

of all the Jericho hype. they hyped him for months, and had him talk such big game, and then jobbed him out to Orton and JBL instantly. who has he beaten since returning? santino? i say they have officially destroyed any credibility or hype that Y2Jobber may have had, thus making his entire return and gimmick, pointless. anybody else feel like the Jericho return totally killed his character so far?
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 08:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I agree with you and it's a damn shame because I was eating up every minute of Jericho-hype for the past several months. I expected him to lose to Orton but seeing him get beaten by JBL of all people is just sad.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!

Orton i expected him to lose to, everyone did. JBL deserves the push, thats unarguable, but i dont know why they had to feed Jericho to him. if they are trying to push two returning superstars, it makes no sence to pin them against each other, because one will look good and get over, the other gets shit on. bad idea. even though, having a feud where both guys have in ring AND Mic skills.. amazing.
Old 27 Jan 2008, 09:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

wwe finally has the luxury of a 'surplus of guys who can carry the main event', and that in turn leads to guys getting left out.

it's nice to see that there hasn't been anything along the lines of 'jericho not happy with how things are going' or anything like that.

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 09:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Jericho at least looked like the winner ever though he got DQ'd. I thought that might happen after his promo on RAW about him just wanting a fight. Was surprised it lasted as long as it did. I just hope Jericho comes out on top at the end of this feud, which is obviously just getting started.

The only prob with the ending was tat it made Jericho look like he couldn't win and so resorted to getting DQ'd. Not that he just didn't care about the match at all and just wanted to hurt JBL. Though even with that said this ain't that terrible as long as Jericho goes over in the end.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 10:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

just read the detailed results.

you guys call getting dq'ed by beating the ish out of someone 'jobbing?'

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 27 Jan 2008, 10:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
just read the detailed results.

you guys call getting dq'ed by beating the ish out of someone 'jobbing?'
i didnt realize it was a dq win till a few minutes ago.
Old 27 Jan 2008, 10:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
the last mark

iz allllllllll good. don't think this one's over.

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 28 Jan 2008, 12:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Jericho sucks...That is all.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2008, 01:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I'm going to tap to the Truthhh on this one. Whilst singing his praises before, he really isn't that great since his return. Though I still don't think he deserves to end up jobbing to JBL at the end of all this. They need to give him more of a chance.

Old 28 Jan 2008, 01:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

as for now i aree with truthhh too, theres no way around the facts.
Old 28 Jan 2008, 01:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

He has never lived up to any hype before... why would you expect something different now?

That is the definition of insanity.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2008, 01:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

I dunno, I used to think he was the bomb for some reason. Since his return though he seems weaker than before in the ring. His mike work is still pretty sweet, but the WWE aren't letting him have a proper go at it. But yeah I think he was better and was better used last time he was in WWE.

Old 28 Jan 2008, 02:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post
He has never lived up to any hype before... why would you expect something different now?

That is the definition of insanity.

well, other then his debut in 200, which at the time i thought was killer, i really dont remember any unlived hype? if your talking about WCW or ECW, i never watched either, or if your talking about anything before 97-98, i wouldn't have seen or even known about it.
Old 28 Jan 2008, 10:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He should just stay away. In fact, anyone you don't like should just stay away. That way you can always be happy. But then, you'd just find somebody else to complain about

I hope Cena and Y2J have a feud. That'd be tits.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote