ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

ECW Title now for underrated wrestlers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jan 2008, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default ECW Title now for underrated wrestlers?

First Rob Van Dam, then Johnny Nitro/Morrison, CM Punk now Chavo.

I see future ECW World title holders like Shleton Benjamin, Kane, Hardcore Holly and it's a longshot but could we one day see ECW Champion Val Venus?

Does the ECW Title hold a candle to the WWE/World Title or is it just another mid card belt like the IC/ US Title?

And for the first time since the end of the brand only ppvs the Royal Rumble does not have an ECW Title match on the card.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2008, 11:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah I'd say the ECW was always a Mid Card title, Always...

ECW never felt much like a prominent show in the WWE, just a small sideshow for the mis-used and frankily I'm glad ECW is here. It's like a better version of Velocity except the Roster on the show is actually talented and on the odd ocassion we get an "Extreme" rules match...

ECW may not be the old Bingo Hall Lunatic Pit but it's the stomping ground for Mis-used Wrestlers or Under-rated Wreslter to regain a foothold in the WWE Superstar Ladder.

Thanks to ECW we have bright promising stars in Elijah Burke, Morrison, Punk and has given new life to Chavo and Shelton's Careers.
Old 24 Jan 2008, 12:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

The ECW title is cursed, everybody that holds it either quits (Show, RVD, and Lashely) or dies (Vince Mcmahon and Benoit...Yeah, I know, but he was scheduled to win it, and he snapped)

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2008, 01:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

well then, can we give it to cena next?
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2008, 07:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R View Post
well then, can we give it to cena next?
I would love that
Tombstone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2008, 07:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Its always been a mid card title. Come on. Who actually believed it was on par with the World or WWE title? I think it has more credit than the US, IC and tag team titles, but its nowhere near the level of the World and WWE titles.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2008, 08:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

i wouldnt say midcard, but its not near the level of the WHC or wwe title. even though the ECW title match is the opener for every WWE ppv..
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2008, 10:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

People still hate Cena?

Old 24 Jan 2008, 03:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh View Post
People still hate Cena?
oh absolutely. just been quieter since he's been gone i think.

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2008, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Doesn't make any sense.

Old 24 Jan 2008, 08:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh View Post
Doesn't make any sense.
yea actually it does, but he sucks fat balls in the ring and had become stale on the mic before he left
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2008, 08:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
People still hate Cena?
I like Cena on Smackdown but I hate him on Raw.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2008, 09:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Bastard View Post
I like Cena on Smackdown but I hate him on Raw.
Yea, I liked Cena before he won the WWE championship. He made the U.S title fueds more interesting. He had a good moto (Chain Gang, I loved it) now hes all bull shit.

When he returns I hope he gets anther injury, that Vanilla piece of shit has GOT to get of RAW. I like Orton as champ rather than Cena.... What about you guys?
Tombstone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2008, 11:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

did you call RVD underrated???

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2008, 11:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777 View Post
yea actually it does, but he sucks fat balls in the ring and had become stale on the mic before he left
Yet he was the best (big match) wrestler of the year, and drew tons of money. While your boy Angle was in TNA with his tranny looking wife, feuding with Christian over AJ fucking Styles.