ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hogan was going to lose to Brock again?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Undertaker

Default Hogan was going to lose to Brock again?

For the Survivor Series there was going to be a rematch,
Hogan felt slapped in the face, because he was awaiting
his last big run, Vince Brock can't lose, it would ruin
his star power, thats B.S.

I would mad to, he's Hollywood Hulk Hogan
for christ sake..... I'm not implying anything in
referance to christ sake but it's the truth, he should
have his last huge run, SCREW you WWE.....
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

why isn't this in the WWE forum???
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
why isn't this in the WWE forum???
I think there is one there, and here.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 02:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Shades of TIMY

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 03:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

This is bullshit, bullshit! why hasn't this been moved, guess no one is on to move it...but more importantly why did this idiot post this thread in here anyway?
Old 05 Nov 2002, 03:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

2 HOUR'S LATER.....NO MOD'S IN SIGHT!!!
Old 05 Nov 2002, 06:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i thought this would have been moved, i am gonna move it now since no one has touched it and the mods requested i leave this work to them.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 06:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

lol, were any mods even on when this thing was posted...I hope not
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 06:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Thanks for moving this lame post. I can't stand this wrestling stuff. It's all fake you know.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Nov 2002, 07:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict
Thanks for moving this lame post. I can't stand this wrestling stuff. It's all fake you know.
Than why the fuck are you on a wrestling board....The site name prowrestlingfans,Sherlock
Old 06 Nov 2002, 06:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
billyfish

I thought this was the wwe forum???????????????

Old 06 Nov 2002, 10:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict
Shades of TIMY
I think Undertaker is TIMY, but I am not sure yet.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Than why the fuck are you on a wrestling board....The site name prowrestlingfans,Sherlock
You're a moron.

I said that cause it was in OT and I was fucking around. Don't be such a prick all the time.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!