ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What to do with Jeff After The Rumble..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2008, 01:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default What to do with Jeff After The Rumble..

I'm going to make the assumption he'll lose..And it will be Orton vs. HHH at WM as reported. Jeff has a shitload of momentum..And even I'm beginning to warm up to him a little. He puts on a show..Can't question that. And he has seemed to bring a little legitmacy to the IC title.

So what happens after the Rumble for Old Jeffery? He always shows off well vs. Umaga..But thats a little played out.
Old 17 Jan 2008, 01:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I think if they are having the elimination chamber match for RAW, the he will be involved in that. He won't win it, but he will be involved in it. Then I'd like to see him qualify for the MITB ladder match and defend his IC title against some people before going to WM. Where he should finally win the MITB ladder match after some completely off the wall, insanely stupid, viciously brutal spot.

Then when WWE wants to push someone as a new champ he can cash it in. Meanwhile he can continue to feud after WM with people over the IC title. Jeff Hardy vs Santino Marella for the IC title after mania could be good. End it with Santino cheating to take the title and then have Jeff cash in his MITB shot sometime soon after that.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2008, 09:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Hardy should stay sa far away from Santino as Possible, unless it's a pure squash.

I think they might need to think about rebooking Mania, right now Jeff is getting over on a level not seen since Cena, they should cash in on thios thing, before Jeff has a relapse. I say give him the title, and build to a rematch at No Way Out, make it a gimmick match. Last Man Standing would be good, but they did one too many last year, it wouldn't be as special. HITC has also been done recently, can't go that route. There is one match that Orton/Hardy can bring out, that I think would draw a good (pre mania ) buyrate, and could tell thye story of this feud like it should be, they should have a "I Quit" match. You can really show off both guys skills in this type of match, Orton's viciousness will shine in atmosphere like a "I quit" match, and Jeff "Devil May care" style also fits the formula.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2008, 07:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I reckon Santino has potential on an IC title level, as a heel. I sure as hell don't see Jeff getting the strap just before WM. That would mean WWE would be hardcore scraping their plans. Its not very realistic.

I like the "I Quit" match idea though. Perhaps they could have a DQ or dodgy finish of some sort at the Rumble and then the second match for the WWE title, and the final match of their feud, for now, could be that match at No Way Out. Orton could win and WM plans would still be in tact, and Jeff would get a longer push. Then he could go on to win MITB at mania.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote