ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jeff Hardy/Orton's feud

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jan 2008, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default Jeff Hardy/Orton's feud

Is FUCKING AWESOME.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2008, 10:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Agreed. some of the best stuff the WWE's done in a long time.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2008, 03:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Don't elaborate too much fella's...

I havent had a chance to watch anything for two weeks. What happened at the PPV?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2008, 07:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I haven't watched RAW in the past 7 weeks, I've only heard snips and pieces here and there...

Having hearing this I am still skeptical about Jeff Hardy in the Main Event Slot... But then again I haven't watched RAW for nearly Two Months...

I'm in Fiji and Cableless...
Old 15 Jan 2008, 07:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Last night's shit was the best man, haven't seen a spot like that in a long time, great rivalry, still know orton's retaining, but a great feud nonetheless
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2008, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I'm loving this feud. Was gonna make a similar thread before. This feud gives me faith in creative. Every week has been well written and superbly executed.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2008, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

If Jeff Hardy becomes World Champ I may scream...

I still can't believe that sloppy Heroin Addict is in the Title Picture...

I'll have to take your guy's word in this apprently "awesome" fued
Old 16 Jan 2008, 02:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Just watched RAW...wow. That was one of the sickest wrestling spots I've seen. Anyone who doesn't mark for Jeff Hardy yet, needs to take a look at the cage match with Umaga last week and this weeks insane main event. Fuck, words do not describe the levels of awesome. How Jeff was not injured from that, I do not know. He is truly a master of his craft, I'll give him that.

I love him throwing up the Hardy sign at the end too. Fucking nice way for it to end the show.

Old 16 Jan 2008, 02:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

It seems like after Orton got out of those 2 awful feuds with Jericho and HBK, that he's been on fire again. His title reign is right back on track. This storyline proves that guys like like HBK, need too step aside. They're old and played out, and don't need to be in the mainevent. Orton's had to bitch himse;f out to get them over, whereas with Jeff he can do more with a storyline. He doesn't have to look weak for Jeff to get over, he can be himself, and Jeff feeds offf of that. Everybody who feuds with HBK has to make him look like Undertaker, so Shawn can get over.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2008, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

i agree, jeff brings out alot of the est in orton. one can only hope that whoever ortons next feud is can do the same for him. its one thing when a guys gatta bitch out to put the champ over once in a wile. but when its the champ bitchin out for 2 months straight to put over his washed up opponents, it brigns everyone down. liek his fued with HBK. brought HBK down because everyone knew orton had to lower his intensity level so shawn could handle the fight, so HBK looked liek a bitch, then even with bitch michaels, and a watered down orton, the fued couldnt be sold worth shit. point being, guys like orton need to be left to there business to work to the full potential, guys like HBK who cant hang, are puppies in a big dogs yard, and need to get the fuck out.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2008, 08:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

I hope we don't see Kennedy go the same way to HBK next week in their rubber match up. Kennedy cut a great promo saying pretty much exactly what Truhhh just said on RAW. I really hope he goes over.