ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

holy craps rko is the best

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Dec 2007, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

RKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default holy craps rko is the best

randy is soooo great, he beat jericho, he is god!!!!

1. forgotten sin
2. steve rogers
3. spears
4. tonduke
5. nick saban
6. stick

rko yo faggots!!!!!!!
RKO4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2007, 04:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Welcome to 2 weeks ago.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2007, 04:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO4EVER

you wont last long.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2007, 05:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R
you wont last long.
You 2 should form the Rated RKO4EVER stable....
Old 31 Dec 2007, 05:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Bastard
You 2 should form the Rated RKO4EVER stable....
I was almost attempted to laugh at that, then I saw Boston posted it, and didn't want to encourage him any further.
Old 31 Dec 2007, 05:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
I was almost attempted to laugh at that, then I saw Boston posted it, and didn't want to encourage him any further.
Too late I know you already laughed.....
Old 01 Jan 2008, 01:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!

i didnt think that was funny at all.
Old 01 Jan 2008, 07:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
He also Trips' bitch...was/is/will always be...period...
Old 01 Jan 2008, 03:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan
He also Trips' bitch...was/is/will always be...period...

close the thread. no one can top that, thats all that needs to be said.
Old 02 Jan 2008, 12:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
YES!!!!!!!!! Fucking marks are back. I love the marks they make the board a little lively for a couple days.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2008, 08:29 AM   #11 (permalink)

RKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersRKO4EVER is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

RKO is still bests and fox knowsw. go rko and the rest of you are, just jelous of him. you dont have a tITLE. do you NOW RKO RKO. WHY ALL THE HATE MAN!!!/? WHY ARE YOU MAD, OF RKO.,, HE JUST TRING TO MAKE THE LIVING. HE IS TE CHAMP AND WILL BE CHAMP. HE HURT CEENA AND YOU ARE ALL MADE. YEAH MAD, CAUSE , RKO IS GREATS.

1. forgotten sin
2. steve rogers
3. spears
4. tonduke
5. nick saban
6. stick

rko yo faggots!!!!!!!
RKO4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2008, 12:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

are you terrell owens?

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2008, 04:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Quote:
HE HURT CEENA AND YOU ARE ALL MADE. YEAH MAD, CAUSE , RKO IS GREATS.

no he didn't..cena hurt himself, in a match with Kennedy..how does Orton tie into that at all..?..aw i cant help myself..

shot at cena: since a hip toss is too complex for cena, i guess he goes from 6 moves to 5
Old 03 Jan 2008, 04:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Fucking yes I Jewstarred someone.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2008, 05:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

At least this reign will end up 5 times longer than the last one. But there was really no where to go but up on that stat.