ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Results from Atlanta House show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2007, 08:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Results from Atlanta House show

We saw Raw Live last night at Phillips Arena in Atlanta. Needless to say all the superstars weren't there, but that was pretty obvious.

Night started out with Regal coming to the ring as GM of Raw, he was in his gear and told what some of the major matches were for the night. Regal then said he had a match for us, and he squared off against Drew McIntyre. Pretty good grappling match, and the rookie looked sharp at some points. Boring chants were heard, and a Regal sucks chant was started. Regal got the win with a running kick to the head. Afterwards they shook hands, before Regal posed to piss off the crowd.

Next up Vladimer Khoslov (sp?) took on Super Crazy. Khoslov cut a promo and got the what chants. Lots of people into Crazy, but Khoslov was just to powerful and picked up the win.

Tag Team Triple threat match for the titles, Londrick vs. Cade and Murdoch vs. Rhodes and Holly. Match began with no one wanting to face Holly, so Cody got in the ring and took on Kendrick. pretty entertaining match, and the fans were into Holly. When he got in the ring against London, London tried a chop, and Holly just looked at him like he was crazy. London looked to help from Kendrick he just shrugged his shoulders...Holly proceeded to chop the hell out of London, turning his chest red, he chopped him so hard, he flew over the top rope...Holding his chest, he was thrown a bottle of water that Kendrick had to dump over him to calm the sting. THe usual melee continued, with Cade and Murdoch playing the heels. At one point it looked like Cade might have hurt himself on the outside, but he left on his own power. Rhodes hit the running bulldog on Murdoch for the win.

Santino Morella came out to the ring without Maria. He cut a promo talking about how great the Atlanta Traffic is, that you can only go one block in 30 minutes and then started dogging the sports teams. he then claimed everyone came to see him and he challenged D.H. Smith to a match....decent match, I wasn't paying much attention but Smith did get the win. Afterwards Smith was walking to the back and got leveled by Snitsky. Morella came over to talk trash to Smith on the ground, before Snitsky clotheslined him as well.

Orton defended the World Title against Jericho. Good back and forth match with the crowd behind Jericho. orton sucks chant was heard...at one point Orton was outside and Jericho went out there...he threw Orton against the barricade, then grabbed someone's camera and took a picture of Orton in pain..pretty funny...jerciho tried the code breaker but Orton tossed him against the turnbuckle causing him to hit the back of his head. There was no RKO, but an attempted one, that led to the Lionsault. Jericho went for the Walls, and had Orton turning over, but Orton grabbed the ref's leg and wouldn't let go, the ref called for a DQ, and Jericho won but Orton kept the title. jericho was pissed, and as Orton posed, he waiting for him to turn and hit the Codebreaker on him knocking him out of the ring. Jericho then posed for the crowd before leaving. Orton finally got up and the crowd booed him, although myself and I noticed a few others were cheering him.

They took an intermission at this point.

When they came back it was a diva tag match with Mickie and Maria taking on Melina and Beth Phoenix...Phoenix is huge in person. Melina did the split entrance, and the match went like you expected, with the heels ganging up on Maria (who is slowly improving in the ring). at the end Mickie was left with Melina and she nailed the ddt for the win. The good girls then hugged the little kids who were in the front row.

Next up was Kennedy who cut a promo on the ring announcer, and then the crowd, and claimed that he was a good boy this year, but he didn't need santa, because tonight he was going to take the IC title from Jeff Hardy. Hardy came out and the sound in the arena was almost deafening...this was a good match and I was very impressed. Hardy won with the Swanton bomb.

they took another intermission to set up the steel cage.

the main event was Umaga vs. HHH inside the cage. I thought it was loud when Hardy came out, but HHH came out and the building felt like it could crumble. This was an okay match. No one started bleeding so that was disappointing but the match itself was good besides that fact. fans clearly behind HHH, and some chick had a sign that said "Umaga stole my bra."

This show was suppose to be filmed for TV, but last month they changed it to Greensboro for I guess Flair's storyline. A lot of people still thought that they were going to Monday Night Raw. The arena was pretty full, except for the very top which was empty.

One other note, despite what people say about HHH being married to Steph and doing this with his politics and what not, that man does a lot for the business. After his match he shook hands with the crowd, and not the "I'm a face I have to slap some hands on the way to the back." He literally shook every person's hand that came up to the barricade...If he missed someone he went back...as he was headed to the back, he saw he missed a section and came back out and went to shake hands with them...at one point so many people were trying to get to him, that several refs and security had to hold the barricade to keep the people from coming over it...HHH was making fun of them as they were holding it. He didn't have to stay out that long but he did, and that right there says a lot about the type of person he really is when it comes to the fans and promoting this business.
Old 29 Dec 2007, 09:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
One other note, despite what people say about HHH being married to Steph and doing this with his politics and what not, that man does a lot for the business. After his match he shook hands with the crowd, and not the "I'm a face I have to slap some hands on the way to the back." He literally shook every person's hand that came up to the barricade...If he missed someone he went back...as he was headed to the back, he saw he missed a section and came back out and went to shake hands with them...at one point so many people were trying to get to him, that several refs and security had to hold the barricade to keep the people from coming over it...HHH was making fun of them as they were holding it. He didn't have to stay out that long but he did, and that right there says a lot about the type of person he really is when it comes to the fans and promoting this business.
People need to realize That Triple H is awesome...Period.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2007, 06:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Triple H is good but I still maintain that sometimes he shouldn't go over and be in main events that he ends up being in over newer talent.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote