ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Royal Rumble implications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Dec 2007, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Royal Rumble implications

So finally the WWe does something they havent done in fucking years and gives us a #1 contenders match at a PPV building towards the following one. Thus instead of tuning in to watch a brand new fued built from nothing. If you watched the PPV... You can actually anticipate the following RAW to see what Hardy will do and what Orton has to say(it makes sense... shut up)...

So anyway. I think the idea is great and I really hope Hardy proves to be a success. I dont say this often but I hope Randy Orton beats him from pillar to post and cannot get Hardy to stay down for the 3 count. Dont know how I would do the finish. But some way that makes Orton come off as vicious and Hardy as someone who wont give up(it worked when he fought Taker six years ago. It can work today)...

Other then that... With Hardy in the Main Event. That leaves an extra SUPERSTAR in the Royal Rumble which just adds more intrigue to the match...

HHH, HBK, Y2K7, Batista, Undertaker, Mark Henry, Kane, Khali, Rey Mysterio... maybe Cena...

I am actually looking forward to this Royal Rumble... So... over/under 1.5 Raws to kill my enthusiasm.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote