ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Rumors look to be true...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Dec 2007, 02:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
ugh Rumors look to be true...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sescoops.com
- Carolyn sent the following: Take it for what its worth, but local advertisements here in Vegas for the No Way Out in February with the Elimination Chamber are promoting Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Umaga vs. Bobby Lashley as the guys in the Chamber match
There you have it... it looks like Randy Orton will lose his title (to Triple H of course) and the winner of the Royal Rumble will be someone from Smackdown (like anyone from ECW would win) because the elimination chamber match will decide who is the number one contender for the belt at Wrestlemania. So it looks like Batista vs Triple H will happen.... On the other hand it makes no sense for Batista to win the Rumble, jump to Raw to fight HHH for the belt while Raw has an elimination chamber match to determine a number one contender. My guess is that Edge will win the Rumble and fight the Undertaker at WM and (assuming this is the main event for No Way Out) we will see one of these men fight Triple H at WM24.

Then again maybe I'm wrong

Maybe Jericho actually will be the one to take the WWE title off of Randy Orton
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2007, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Hell yeah!...if this shit is true...I can't wait!...Umaga in Elimination Chamber?...Damn!...can't wait...oh and The King back on the throne?...hell fucking yeah!!...
Old 13 Dec 2007, 03:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Well, we all knew Orton would lose the strap to Triple H anyway, hes been keeping it warm for The Game thus far and soon it'll be time for him to hand it over.

Orton's character gets shat on so much, its not even funny. But oh well, if Triple H turns heel i'll be happy, i don't like him as much as a face.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2007, 03:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Orton losing the belt can't possibly be a suprise for anyone, ever.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2007, 04:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah I really hope that they at least turn trips mega heel on Jeff Hardy before he wins the belt. Then this could be alright. Cos it suggests that it won't be Trips vs Batista again at WM but rather trips vs one of the guys they should be pushing more. As long as HBK doesn't win that chamber match I want to see it happen and one of the guys go on to take on Trips. Could well do Trips vs Orton which wouldn't be bad, anything would be better than Batista vs Trips again though.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2007, 09:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I actually really want to see Triple H take the title off of Orton since it's been about 2 years since Trips held a title,some people may disagree here but I honestly think he's earned it.

Like I said in another thread I would also really like to see Taker/Edge at Mania.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2007, 09:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

So if the raw guys are going in to fight in the chamber, for the RAW title shot at mania. How is Batista facing HHH for the raw title? The only way that makes sense is if they go with a 3 way, with Orton, Batista, and Hunter. Personally I'd rather see Orton end Flair's career, that angle has a 20 year back-story that makes perfect sense for Orton to be the man that finally end Naitch's career. Orton (if he keeps his nose clean) has about 3 big money feuds already in the bank for 2008, the biggest one being with Cena around summer slam time.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2007, 11:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

chamber looks pretty straight if this is true. but bigger question, whos takin the rumble?
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2007, 12:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I would've said Batista, but now it's looking kind of unpredictable.

Old 14 Dec 2007, 05:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yeah this certainly makes Rumble a hell of a lot more intriguing as well. There are some potential killer PPV's coming up for the WWE now. Armaggeddon has one of the best booked wrestling cards of the year, Royal Rumble has now been made a bit more interesting for the Rumble itself and cos Trips may very well take the belt off Orton in what should be a good match, then we have No Way Out with the elimination chamber match and finally WM. Things are looking up in a big way.

Old 14 Dec 2007, 06:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!

^ yes they are. now watch WWE to find a way to take all this completely set up perfect potential and still manage to piss everyone off
Old 14 Dec 2007, 03:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Doom and Rated R have you 2 watched that Ladder match I posted in the "MAN UP" thread?

Old 14 Dec 2007, 03:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Doom and Rated R have you 2 watched that Ladder match I posted in the "MAN UP" thread?

no, why?
Old 14 Dec 2007, 07:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Planning on downloading it tonight and checking it out tomorrow at some point.

Old 14 Dec 2007, 07:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

I've actually been watching more WWE lately, I like how things are shaping up. I haven't been this excited for WWE since around 2003.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote