ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who needs more T.V. time or more Promos and why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Who needs more T.V. time or more Promos and why?

Golddust........Comedy Genius I think hes the most funny right now in the WWE.

Tajari...........Wether its English or Japanese hes been funny since he was Regals bitch boy. Ill never forget when he told Booker T he looked liked Buckwheat on Crack.

Booker T........Since the Rock has left he has really stepped up. I believe he deserves a huge push and hes found the Comedy within himself since he was teamed with Gold.......alot better now than he was when he was the Heel vs.Stone Cold.....although those twos supermarket brawl almost a year ago reeked of awsomeness

Kane.............The Kanenite promo with Rock and Hogan a while back and then tonights SUUUUUUUCKKKKAAAAAA......enough said.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I think that Christian needs more air time. He is just as funny as Jericho in my opinion, but yet, he only gets put in lackey type roles (E&C, The Alliance, UnAmericans, Jericho and Christain). He is getting even better now that he is starting to act like he did back in the E&C days. I think with a push, he could be a pretty big name.

I also like the new Matt Hardy. He has really stepped up at making his heel character a hatable guy, and breaking away from the old Hardy Boy persona. He could be a top heel also if given the chance.

Sure, these two are small, but lets not forget one of the best heels to ever grace the industry, Shawn Michaels, who is also a small man. These two could both go places given the opportunity.
Especially Matt. The only thing is, if he was to ever turn face again he would need to keep his gimmick reguardless, instead of going back to the Hardy Boy type gimmick. The best wrestlers are the ones that can make the same gimmick work well as both a heel and a face (HBK,Stone Cold, The Rock).
Old 05 Nov 2002, 02:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

agree with Matt Hardy ...he needs a chance to build his character more
Steven Richards...I think I'm the only guy that likes him but he reminds me of Shawn Michaels so much...much potential

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 07:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

The Tech is on a distinguished road

Tommy Dreamer needs more mic time and also going down from a flag shot last week was a disagrace.
I mean the man has been hit by bricks and put through tables and gets hit by a flag 1-2-3 what a load of s**t.
The Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 07:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Squideye

Default I think

Quote:
Golddust........Comedy Genius I think hes the most funny right now in the WWE.
I agree golddust is 2funny did any1 see that thing he did with the nWo when he dressed up as the crocodile Hunter and big show was asleep. Also when the rock returned @ KOTR and took the piss

Also Matt Hardy, I think sooner or later he's gonna make it big
Old 05 Nov 2002, 07:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by The Tech
Tommy Dreamer needs more mic time and also going down from a flag shot last week was a disagrace.
I mean the man has been hit by bricks and put through tables and gets hit by a flag 1-2-3 what a load of s**t.

I agree. But just like every other ECW talent (except RVD) he is getting buried. Wasn't it fun to see Justin Credible get squashed by Batista last night? Vince should've kept the hardcore division around for all the ECW guys with no angle.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

brock lesnar needs more mic time. let's face it. no one want's to hear paul heyman jabber anymore.

keep big show off the mic.

hurricane needs more mic time, because he is the funniest.

and the one who should get a push.....

FUNAKI, SMACKDOWN'S #1 ANNOUNCER!!!!!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kramernaut is on a distinguished road

Booker T cause he is da man

Edge because he should be the next world champion!

And Big Show because he is big and scary and has been loosing to people that have no buisness touching him for like two years now i think he has paid his dues.
Kramernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 02:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I think Jericho need's more mic time, this guy's hilarious but he's cut's better promo's as a face.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 04:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka

I agree. But just like every other ECW talent (except RVD) he is getting buried. Wasn't it fun to see Justin Credible get squashed by Batista last night? Vince should've kept the hardcore division around for all the ECW guys with no angle.
Call me a mark but I emailed WWE that same fuckin thing!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 04:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I think alot of ppl do, but are not gonna get it.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 04:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

Chris Jericho-Wither you love him or hate him, Jericho is one of the best at cutting promos and on the mic.

Batista-Yelling and Grunting just isn't gonna cut it.

Big Show-DEFININATELY (probably spelled wrong) keep him off the mic. He sounded like he was gonna have a heart attack after his match with Rikishi on Smackdown.

Maven-They keep saying he's good on the mic but we haven't seen much. Now that his back, we can see if he deserves all the praise.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 05:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

RVD-Needs more mic time and a huge promo,the guys got the talent to become a legend if the WWE would get their heads out of their ass and noticed it!

Goldust-Needs more mic and ring time.

Jeicho- I agree you can love him or hate him,but the fact is he his an awsome wrestler,and great on the mic.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 07:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Raven ... cuzz he's one of the best wrestlers and talkers ever !

Eddie Guerrero ... I only say : Latino Heat !

Lance Storm ... he's not boring , he just never get a chance to show what funny guy he really is !
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:05 PM   #15 (permalink)

gr8dude is on a distinguished road
Default Steven Richards

when they killed the RTC gimmick i was pissed.. i'm a big steven rciahrds mark.. i think he's awesome. they never use him in the right way... i almost pissed myself with excitement when he attacked Bubba from behind a few months ago when they were trying to start the HHH / Bubba angle.. i thought him and Trips would become some sort of alliance.. would have been sweet. You put Richards as a sidekick with a main event-er and watch him shine....
gr8dude is offline   Reply With Quote