ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Mavens Back!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Mavens Back!!!

Yes Maven vs Chris.......this should be entertaining!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, he seemed to have bulked up a bit too. I'm looking forward to his feud with H.Chris
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I just hope he develops a finisher that is more devistating then the dropkick. Seeing him do that and JR say "Dropkick!" like it was an impressive feat was a bit too much for me. I personally hope Nowinsky beats the hell out of him.:groovin:
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I like Maven and that storyline when he was hurt with him and Tajiri was going good. Got to give it up to him....broken leg and he finished the Match.....I hope hes in WWE for years to come.....I am personally sick of the rest of the Tough Enough crew though.......People say Maven won by default but since his win hes the most Improved......Chris Nowinski Harvard Man charachter is just stupid if you as me.

They shoulda ended tough enough at one......the #2 winners shouldnt of won and three is just boring.....what kind of charachters are they going to give these kids since we know they came from TE?

It shoulda ended with Maven and Nidia.

Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
I like Maven and that storyline when he was hurt with him and Tajiri was going good. Got to give it up to him....broken leg and he finished the Match.....I hope hes in WWE for years to come.....I am personally sick of the rest of the Tough Enough crew though.......People say Maven won by default but since his win hes the most Improved......Chris Nowinski Harvard Man charachter is just stupid if you as me.

They shoulda ended tough enough at one......the #2 winners shouldnt of won and three is just boring.....what kind of charachters are they going to give these kids since we know they came from TE?

It shoulda ended with Maven and Nidia.
I agree with all that you said(except I like Harvard), but I just hope that Maven establishes an actual finisher instead of trying to make a career out of a dropkick finisher. Hearing that move getting praised like it was back when he was around and doing it last time was annoying as hell.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 02:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

If he was to take on somebody elses finisher whose would you want it to be?

Id say Manible Claw since Makind will never come back LOL

Old 05 Nov 2002, 02:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
One more match

Hey, as long as he squealed like Mankind when he did that it would be fine with me.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 03:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Squideye

Quote:
Yeah I agree I think that Maven is the best TE character I personally think he would have made it big if he was'nt injured
Old 05 Nov 2002, 08:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
sucka

Wow. Green vs. Greener. I can't wait. If that match is on Survivor Series I'm gonna be pissed. It better be on Heat.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 09:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
Wow. Green vs. Greener. I can't wait. If that match is on Survivor Series I'm gonna be pissed. It better be on Heat.
What he said^^
Old 05 Nov 2002, 10:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
CDWC

Quote:
Originally posted by Squideye

Yeah I agree I think that Maven is the best TE character I personally think he would have made it big if he was'nt injured
Yeah, but I beleave that he has an even better chance of makeing bigger achievements in his career now.

And E-R is correct, Maven has bulked up quite a bit.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 11:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

TE should of stoped a long long time ago. TE2 was just a search for a short skirt bitch and TE3 is the WORST cast I have ever seen in my life. Hardvard boy got in the business cause he kept bitching and whinning on TV cause he didn't got elected. The TE3 project ahould be put to sleep period.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
sucka

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks the current bunch should not be anywhere near a wrestling ring.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:57 PM   #14 (permalink)

Kramernaut is on a distinguished road

Firt of all Maven is great and yes a finisher would be nice so he doesn't end up like Test... and yes TE 2 left something to be desired and 3 is a joke.. but i don't think that this should disband the whole thing because of it. i think that they just neeed to spen more time inbetween them like one every year would not be bad but spen the first six months finding the right people so the cast doesn't suck and u get a real show again like TE 1 was.
Kramernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Isn't Maven suppose to be on Smackdown?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote