ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

People who suck more the HBK volume 1…Chris Jericho.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2007, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default People who suck more the HBK volume 1…Chris Jericho.

People who suck more the HBK volume 1…Chris Jericho.

1: Look at his fucking hair cut.

2: Making a career out following Benoit around the world, and jobbing to him everywhere.

3: Letting Christian take Trish from him at Wrestle mania, Christian even won a dollar in the process…Jericho sucks.

4: Booked in a feud, as World Champion. But played 2nd fiddle to TRIPLE H’s mutt. And even cleaning Triple H must shit.

4: Idolizing Shawn Michaels and admitting to wanting to be like him. There is nothing worse than a gay ass HBK, than a Gay ass HBK wannabe….Jericho sucks.

5; Losing a feud with Chyna…Jericho Sucks
6: Getting jobbed out to Goldberg...Jericho sucks
7: Chasing the Horsemen limo as a youngster, like some obsessed mark….Jericho sucks.

8. Being a junkie….Jericho sucks.

9:Taking this picture....Jericho sucks.

Letting Chris Benoit kill his family…Jericho sucks.

10. Having a 1-6 Wrestle mania record, and not even being added to the show his 1st year in the company.

11: Losing every summer slam match he’s ever been in…Jericho Sucks.
12; never surviving a survivor series match…Jericho sucks.

13; Beating the Rock and Steve Austin in one night and becoming the 1st undisputed champion and still couldn’t get over…Jericho sucks.

14: Being best friends with Lance Storm…Jericho sucks.

15; that vest and That Hair cut is gay…Jericho sucks…Cock.

16; Fozzy only Video played as a theme for a TNA ppv…Jericho sucks.

17: being in a Tag team called thrill seekers, if that isn’t a homo ass name for a 2 man tandem I don’t know what is…..Jericho sucks.

18: Leaving wrestling in 2005 to pursue a acting career…Ended up on VH1 shows like I love the 70’s and 80’s, and best week ever…Flavor of love>>>> Jericho’s career….Jericho sucks…FLAAAAAAAAVOR Flave!!!!

19: Jericho got 2 months of hype, and in 2 weeks he’s killed all the heat. The “Code” was more over, than Breaking THE CODE…Jericho sucks.

20; Getting owned by The Rock in his 1st debut…Jericho sucked.

21; Getting owned by Santino his 2nd week back…Jericho sucks, or should I say KYJ.

22: Winning Musical Chairs award on Raw, Even the chairs are more over than Jericho..Jericho Sucks.

Jericho Sucks…

Put somebody over HBK….

Next week on people who suck more than HBK…TNA.

PS; Writing a shitty book about doing dope before he went to WWE. Nobody wants to read that shit, bitch. We want to hear how Triple H punked you out for 6 years in the WWE…Jericho sucks.

This is all entertainment.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 05 Dec 2007 at 12:59 PM.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 12:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Lmfao
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 01:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 02:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh

14: Being best friends with Lance Storm…Jericho sucks.
You would be banned from PW for making that comment since half of that board masterbates to his old matches.

Plus with no Rock, Stone Cold and injuries to both Lashley & Cena this is the only time Y2J has been this over since 2000, don't worry after WM24 Chris will be walking out once he goes back to being an ECW/Smackdown mid-carder.

Last edited by BOSTON; 05 Dec 2007 at 02:44 AM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 05:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I dunno he has his moments. Saying he has a 'gay look' is a bit stupid. I mean your saying he would be less gay if he mad a hot muscular physique and strutted around in tight underwear? I dunno, I don't watch wrestling for the dudes 'looks' I watch if for athletic ability and humour and good mike work.

As for his career, yeah it has its problems, a certain amount of victimization by the glass ceiling situation in WWE was probably part of the cause bu also the fact that Jericho only seems on fire on the mike about 50% of the time and is probably given a live mike a bit too much. He still can wrestle in some great matches though and I'm gonna stick by that.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 10:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom
I dunno he has his moments. Saying he has a 'gay look' is a bit stupid. I mean your saying he would be less gay if he mad a hot muscular physique and strutted around in tight underwear? I dunno, I don't watch wrestling for the dudes 'looks' I watch if for athletic ability and humour and good mike work.

As for his career, yeah it has its problems, a certain amount of victimization by the glass ceiling situation in WWE was probably part of the cause bu also the fact that Jericho only seems on fire on the mike about 50% of the time and is probably given a live mike a bit too much. He still can wrestle in some great matches though and I'm gonna stick by that.
Hes got a fucking wank haircut... Nothing was said about his physique. But the guy is walking around in a wrestling ring with a fucking purple vest on... Thats one step away from a fucking dinosaur suit.

As for Jericho as a wrestler... Glass cieling horseshit aside. The guy achieved his lifes ambition within wrestling... Thats why he sucked a monkies testicle for two fucken years on my tv screen. He didnt give a fuck about what he was doing. He was Jeff Hardy with slightly more talent.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 10:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i really dont see how short semi spiked hair is a gay haircut...i REALLY don't.
Old 05 Dec 2007, 11:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
i really dont see how short semi spiked hair is a gay haircut...i REALLY don't.
Thats not spiked... Thats puffed... And any haircut that uses the Puffed design is either gay... Or Retro... In this case its clearly gay.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 12:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Randy Orton was dishonorably discharged from the Marines for being a deserting pussy, which pretty much makes this entire thread laughable. Cute, but laughable.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 12:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Hey, getting kicked out of the army is bad ass.

Old 05 Dec 2007, 12:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:

2: Making a career out following Benoit around the world, and jobbing to him everywhere.

Letting Chris Benoit kill his family…Jericho sucks.

You forgot to mention the dubious honor of being the only WWE wrestler to win the musical chairs award on Raw.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 12:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Duly noted, duly noted.

Old 05 Dec 2007, 01:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Hey, getting kicked out of the army is bad ass.
No no no, choking out Berg backstage makes you a badass. Getting sent home from Europe for being a spoiled punk makes you a pussy. Wait, sorry, I mean, deserting your post because you're a pussy makes you a hippie traitor. Has Orton ever been on one of those USO WWE trips? Damn, I bet he gets some real heat on that. Maybe this info needs to be more well known. I bet he'd even get x-pac heat for that one Wait, maybe he can also show off his former USMC tattoo that he had to get covered up out of shame lmao.

But it's cool, since nobody can stop talking about Jericho, I kinda haven't been this excited about posting in this forum in years. Thanks man

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Dec 2007, 01:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Saying fuck the marines is awesome, only men with no direction in their life, pick "serving the country" as a career. I wouldn't get killed for this country. Orton said fuck that shit, and left...That's bad ass.

Smoking weed in the locker room, destroying motel rooms, getting busted for dope and shitting in bitches purses is bad ass. The ironic thing in all that is, Jericho's gimmick is being a "rock star", but Orton actually lives the rockstar life. He acts like a asshole, and gets rewarded fo it. Who wouldnt want to do that, for a living?

Choking out Goldberg is the only good thing tJericho has ever done.

Any converstion in this forum is good conversation, nice to have you back.

Old 05 Dec 2007, 02:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Saying fuck the marines is awesome, only men with no direction in their life, pick "serving the country" as a career. I wouldn't get killed for this country. Orton said fuck that shit, and left...That's bad ass.

Smoking weed in the locker room, destroying motel rooms, getting busted for dope and shitting in bitches purses is bad ass. The ironic thing in all that is, Jericho's gimmick is being a "rock star", but Orton actually lives the rockstar life. He acts like a asshole, and gets rewarded fo it. Who wouldnt want to do that, for a living?

Choking out Goldberg is the only good thing tJericho has ever done.

Any converstion in this forum is good conversation, nice to have you back.
Yeah, it's too bad Ortons real life is 10 times more interesting and exciting than his gimmick. I bet Orton would look real at home on the cover of People next to a speeding drunk Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton is a badass.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!