ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

bullshit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2007, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default bullshit

Quote:
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- As previously posted, the winner of the Jeff Hardy vs. Triple H match at WWE's Armageddon pay-per-view will get a WWE Title shot at the Royal Rumble in January. As things are planned now, Triple H will likely win the WWE Title from Randy Orton, probably at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. If plans stay the same, then Triple H will be going over Hardy at Armageddon this month and Orton will likely regain the WWE Title over Chris Jericho.

The current plan after that is for Triple H to wrestle Batista at WrestleMania 24 in Orlando. There is major talk within WWE of doing this match at WrestleMania instead of the previously planned Orton vs. HHH match.

It's unknown right now if Batista will be winning the Royal Rumble, but it makes sense because the winner can face any brand's Champion at WM 24. Seeing how Batista is on SmackDown and HHH on RAW right now, Batista would pretty much have to win the Rumble to face HHH at WrestleMania because of the rules of the upcoming Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out, that will only feature wrestlers from the same brand. The other brand's Champion will have six superstars from his brand face off in the Elimination Chamber match with the winner getting the other World Title shot at WrestleMania. It looks like that match will be a SmackDown brand match.

It looks like Batista will lose his title sometime soon as there's no way WWE will have a Title vs. Title unification match at WrestleMania. Edge will likely be the one to take the strap from Batista. It makes sense for The Undertaker to win the Elimination Chamber match and face Edge at WrestleMania in a huge match, with the title and the winning streak on the line.
I'm all for Undertaker vs Edge but the idea of Batista winning the Royal Rumble [again] and fighting Triple H for the WWE title at Wrestlemania [again] sounds repetitive and lackluster. Maybe it's just me but I really don't want to see Batista in the main event at Wrestlemania. I'm hoping that the winner of the Royal Rumble ends up being a wildcard such as Ken Kennedy, MVP or CM Punk. At this point I'd even dig HBK winning the Royal Rumble as some sort of nostalgia trip and fighting Triple H or Randy Orton at Wrestlemania in "one last shot" at the WWE title.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2007, 06:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

12 Times....It's coming.

And we might geta heel Batista, Yeah.

I knew Edge was getting the title back, and I'm looking forward to The streak vs the Championship.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2007, 07:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Ugh Batista/HHH at Mania again The only good thing we get out of that deal is HHH as champ(as a heel hopefully).

Maybe Edge/Taker at Mania for the title too,I'd pay to see that.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2007, 07:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

...Orton will likely regain the WWE Title over Chris Jericho...

so, where does J win the belt?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2007, 08:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Armaggedon, then he'll lose at NYR.

Old 04 Dec 2007, 09:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

That blows. I hope they keep Orton looking strong without the title. I expected HHH to win it back..I just was hoping he wouldn't bitch Orton..Once again. I would expect Cena to jump right in and feud with HHH for the title after WM. If this is true..then I assume Batista will become a permament member of RAW?..I'm not a huge fan of that shit. His in-ring wrestling has been rejuvenated on SD..No reason for him to go to RAW. Maybe it'll be a one time shot with HHH only. Batista needs to stay on SD.
Old 05 Dec 2007, 03:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

If all this is true...this is great...WM this year will be loaded...and I mean loaded!...and they don't even need Cena...Let's see...

HHH/Batista...turn Batista heel here...Trips with the title...Main event!
Edge/Taker...maybe another Streak vs. Title...could have been Streak vs. Streak...but whatever...Main event!

and we still have on RAW...Orton, Y2J, HBK, Kennedy, Umaga, J. Hardy, and Lashley is coming back too I heard...Oh and how about that Nache's last run they are talking about too...great potential feuds between the people in that group...I want Y2J/HBK heel turn...that would be so sweet...

WWE is having a great year...and it looks to be a better year next year starting with RR and WM...I might start to watch WWE more often now...
Old 05 Dec 2007, 04:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I think the current plan for the Smackdown main event is great and is playing out fantastically. I think the current plan for the RAW main even is a tragedy. Here are my reasons why:

1) Triple H winning the title again is a big no when they are just starting to push new talent properly with the belt in Orton. I would rather see the belt on any of the new talent rather than on trips. I'm not adverse to him being the challenger to whoever has the strap and then putting them over but if he was the champ going in, he would almost definitely be the champ walking out and I don't think I'd have much doubt about who would be getting the win there which is a big part of the excitement of a WM main event. Being unsure of who will be booked with the win.

2) Rumors of HBK challenging in the main event scare me. That's just not right. Two older dudes who are well over fighting it out over a main title. Fuck off. We have seen it tonnes of times before and right now the WWE needs to push new talent and make new stars to improve ratings and fan numbers not push lesser versions of guys who were once the young main event stars. I have no problem with HBK and Trips at what not getting being in main events in some capacity but I think in big time situations they should be jobbed and if they are going to have them in matches they should not pair them up. At least have one newer guy involved who it will actually mean something to to be involved in a WM main event.

3) Batista vs Trips as already been done to death as has HBK vs trips. Orton vs Trips has been done though not as much and could be good but only if Orton was gonna go over otherwise it would just make him look like a chump more than he already is being made to look like a chump.

4) What's wrong with giving a newer guy a huge push? WM Main Event is a chance to give a guy who has been proving himself a chance to really become big in one PPV, in one match, instead of over several months. Its a brilliant opportunity to push the likes of Kennedy, MVP, Jericho (get him back in the main event status for sure not just temporarily with this Orton thing, it really feels like a return push not one designed to get him into a constant main event status), Orton (if they are indeed deciding not to use him), Lashley (he is returning before WM and with a decent manager could easily main event WM). Why can these guys not be considered for the main event of WM?

All that being said the wrestling match quality of suggested main events does sound fairly solid. The mid card certainly has potential if booked properly. I think this could be a really good one if done right, but WWE has been having issues with using some of the great talent they have properly recently imo.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 04:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

There is no NYR this year coming up I am pretty sure.
Old 05 Dec 2007, 04:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

That's a good thing.