ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

finally found someone to sell the rko

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Dec 2007, 10:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default finally found someone to sell the rko

chris jericho

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2007, 10:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

i was about to post jsut about the exact same thing..
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2007, 10:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Wasn't it the combo of Jericho, Orton and the RKO that made for one of the worst botches in history?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmyckOwgDmk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmyckOwgDmk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ROFL

Orton folds himself up on the landing too
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2007, 10:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

they must have practiced lol, i duno how i forgot about that...

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 03 Dec 2007, 10:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I didn't really like the code breaker last week...but it growing on me tonight when he hit it against Umaga...

Hardy getting a clean win over Snitsky...so much for that potential feud...I'm loving the Trips/Hardy program right now...I was waiting for Trips to hit Hardy with that sledge and turn monster heel again...but I guess that will have to wait until the PPV...
Old 03 Dec 2007, 10:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
the last mark

they have some good stuff going on now in the wwe, believe it or not

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 03 Dec 2007, 10:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

HBk kicked the time keeper......Orton is looking like a badass once again...

ok i take that back...Orton just won by a countout...
Old 03 Dec 2007, 11:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

....Really.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2007, 12:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Randy Orton botches that thing like 9 times out of 10. It's a horrible finisher. It's lame, and he fucks it up, constantly. It is a move for pussys. Randy Orton is a huge pussy.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2007, 01:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
the last mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Randy Orton botches that thing like 9 times out of 10. It's a horrible finisher. It's lame, and he fucks it up, constantly. It is a move for pussys. Randy Orton is a huge pussy.
yup. my fav is still the one on hogan on the car. nowhere _close_.

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 04 Dec 2007, 01:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
No, he doesn't.

Old 04 Dec 2007, 02:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
No, he doesn't.
Sure he does. He's practically a "Legend Botcher." It happens all the time. It's an awful finisher. It's like a lame version of a stunner. It lacks any sort of physical impact. It has zero power. It's impossible to sell properly. It's impossible to make it look devestating. You've got a gif of RVD flopping on his head and it just looks like it's all on RVD. The RKO is easily the weakest of all the finishers since the worm. And Orton is so freaking boring that he's sucking the life out of the crowd the second he shows his face. Now, he's also a "Crowd Killer." I hate him. He belongs in TNA. I can't even remember one single moment that he's done in any of his fueds. They all lack any interest. The shit he does back stage is 100 times more entertaining. He must have stage fright...or performance anxiety.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Dec 2007, 04:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Sure he does. He's practically a "Legend Botcher." It happens all the time. It's an awful finisher. It's like a lame version of a stunner. It lacks any sort of physical impact. It has zero power. It's impossible to sell properly. It's impossible to make it look devestating. You've got a gif of RVD flopping on his head and it just looks like it's all on RVD. The RKO is easily the weakest of all the finishers since the worm. And Orton is so freaking boring that he's sucking the life out of the crowd the second he shows his face. Now, he's also a "Crowd Killer." I hate him. He belongs in TNA. I can't even remember one single moment that he's done in any of his fueds. They all lack any interest. The shit he does back stage is 100 times more entertaining. He must have stage fright...or performance anxiety.
The weakest finisher in the WWE is the code breaker.

How is driving a guys head in the mat (RKo) a weak finisher? It's one of the most over moves in the company, and it's better then the original ( diamond cutter). Jericho's just not over as he's supposed to be man, maybe he should've just wrote another book or something. But the guy's act has gotten stale in 3 weeks, the guy went for "the Wall" and didn't even get a reaction.

How is driving a guy’s head in the mat (RKo) a weak finisher; It's one of the most over moves in the company, and it's better than the original (diamond cutter). Jericho's just not over as he's supposed to be man, maybe he should've just wrote another book or something. But the guy's act has gotten stale in 3 weeks; the guy went for "the Wall" and didn't even get a reaction.

Randy Orton gets the most heel heat in the company, and let's not start the cop out he gets "X Pac" heat. Because he doesn't, the guy has been able to get over in every program he's been in since May, Cena had a lot to do with it, grant it. But hell, Cena was the only individual to get Jericho over before he left in 2005. So both of their careers was revived by Cena. Orton is still over, and Y2J had transformer hype and only stayed over for about week. Orton, was buried by HBK and still stayed getting good heel heat. When you look at top heels, Randy Orton only competition is Edge and MVP. But if you look at Jericho, there is about 6 faces that get a bigger pop. Armageddon will be the true sign of what Jericho's worth is to the company, and he won't have any defense if he flops.

I truly want Jericho to get over, because the guy looks lost right now, it's really sad to watch...Shiiiit, I'm lying, I like seeing Jericho not make the grade. But I wouldn't have a problem giving him credit, if he deserved any; at this point he really hasn't given me a reason too.

Old 04 Dec 2007, 04:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
The weakest finisher in the WWE is the code breaker.

How is driving a guys head in the mat (RKo) a weak finisher? It's one of the most over moves in the company, and it's better then the original ( diamond cutter). Jericho's just not over as he's supposed to be man, maybe he should've just wrote another book or something. But the guy's act has gotten stale in 3 weeks, the guy went for "the Wall" and didn't even get a reaction.

How is driving a guy’s head in the mat (RKo) a weak finisher; It's one of the most over moves in the company, and it's better than the original (diamond cutter). Jericho's just not over as he's supposed to be man, maybe he should've just wrote another book or something. But the guy's act has gotten stale in 3 weeks; the guy went for "the Wall" and didn't even get a reaction.

Randy Orton gets the most heel heat in the company, and let's not start the cop out he gets "X Pac" heat. Because he doesn't, the guy has been able to get over in every program he's been in since May, Cena had a lot to do with it, grant it. But hell, Cena was the only individual to get Jericho over before he left in 2005. So both of their careers was revived by Cena. Orton is still over, and Y2J had transformer hype and only stayed over for about week. Orton, was buried by HBK and still stayed getting good heel heat. When you look at top heels, Randy Orton only competition is Edge and MVP. But if you look at Jericho, there is about 6 faces that get a bigger pop. Armageddon will be the true sign of what Jericho's worth is to the company, and he won't have any defense if he flops.

I truly want Jericho to get over, because the guy looks lost right now, it's really sad to watch...Shiiiit, I'm lying, I like seeing Jericho not make the grade. But I wouldn't have a problem giving him credit, if he deserved any; at this point he really hasn't given me a reason too.
He's not driving their heads into the mat, he's just pulling them over. Lame.

It's easy for Orton to get heel heat. Nobody likes him. People see him coming down the ramp and they're all like "Great, here comes that boring asshole to bring down the show again."

Randy Orton has been the same tired boring act for 3 years. Every program he does is exactly the same and this one is really no different. That's nothing to do with Chris. Jericho is fine and is carrying Orton to at least a partialy decent main event fued that is keeping Orton from getting burried as champ...again.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Dec 2007, 05:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

[QUOTE=Exo]

Quote:
He's not driving their heads into the mat, he's just pulling them over. Lame.
Yes he is.

Quote:
It's easy for Orton to get heel heat. Nobody likes him. People see him coming down the ramp and they're all like "Great, here comes that boring asshole to bring down the show again."
The guy was getting cheered against Cana, and Michaels. The guy is over, way more over then Jericho. I guess every heel that gets over is X Pac heat, unless they undermine the face like Jericho, Angle, and Shawn Michaels did Cena. They all never worked like a heel, and tried to expose Cena. This is why Cena's best matches come from real heels like Umaga, Orton, and Edge. They give the fans a reason to hate them; Jericho on the other hand wants to be a cool face like The Rock, or Ric Flair. The only difference is, Jericho's act has never changed, but that one month he feuded with The Rock. All the other time, he tried to come up with witty catch phrases, and it resulted in him falling on his face.

Quote:
Randy Orton has been the same tired boring act for 3 years. Every program he does is exactly the same and this one is really no different. That's nothing to do with Chris. Jericho is fine and is carrying Orton to at least a partialy decent main event fued that is keeping Orton from getting burried as champ...again.

The exact same thing goes for Jericho, but only his act has been the same for 8 years, and 2 of those years he a chance to get it right, and he still came out the same. Orton's "Concussion gimmick' was the most over thing of the summer, until HBK killed his heat, but he got it all back the last week of the program with Michaels, and he even had people cheering for him against Michaels. That is a direct sign of a guy being over; Orton character is far from the same as it was last year this time. Jericho's character hasn’t changed one bit, and he has been off 2 years.

Jericho hasn't carried this feud in the least bit; Orton has been doing all the work. His promos have been better, and in between he even got Ric Flair’s angle over. Jericho, is not leading this feud, it's obvious too see he's being lead by Orton. The plain reality of it all is this; Jericho isn't main event material, period. He lost contact with the fans years ago, and getting a gay hair cut and wearing a gay vest, is not going to change this. Some guys are just more relaxed at being mid carders, Jericho seems like a guy who doesn't desire (or know how) to be on top of the company. Which is cool, there is no harm at being a career mid carder, ask Arn Anderson.

Now Orton has had these problems before also, and the guy in my view is going to eventually fuck up and get fired. But as of now, he's one of the many bright spots in the WWE. He's the best heel on his show, and he's a great worker right now. Jericho, well he better step it up, or he's going to be reduced as a JTTS.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 04 Dec 2007 at 05:54 PM.