ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

um...rob?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2007, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default um...rob?

The UK's Power Slam magazine recently interviewed Rob Van Dam. Here is what RVD had to say regarding the Chris Benoit double/murder suicide:

Q: Okay. Moving on to the Benoit tragedy. Having known Chris for years, you must have been shocked when you heard that he'd murdered his wife and son.

Honestly, I'm not even convinced that he did it. Many people like myself who knew Chris feel like it wasn't Chris who did that. That could mean lots of things: it could mean that someone else actually did it -- which I know is kinda hard to make sense out of, with all the investigations that took place. But that's still as believable, if not more believable, than believing Chris -- that good, respectable person we knew -- committed this horrific act. It could mean that some kind of demon or evil spirit somehow entered his body. We can't scientifically explain something like that; but many of us believe that the body can be possessed. Again, that, as far-fetched as it may sound, is just as believable as thinking that Chris Benoit was capable of (killing his wife and son). Lastly, the best scientific explanation we have is that Benoit had brain damage from the concussions and trauma to his head, which could have led to dementia.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.p...leid=198634553

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2007, 09:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Typical pothead move. Don't want to believe something and manufacture a conspiracy around it.

Shit like that's how the X Files became a phenomenon.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2007, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

hey i loved the x files!

lol

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2007, 12:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I do a few drugs and know a few people who do a fuck load of em and this sounds so like one of these people. Its a conspiracy man! It's all fucked up! He was possessed by the spiritual devil...what a crock of shit.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2007, 12:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Rob needs to put down the fucking bong for a couple days...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2007, 07:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

damn rvd....just damn....put down the weed and back away
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote