ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jerry Lawler's Interniew

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2002, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Jerry Lawler's Interniew

I read the King's interview and I was amazed for what IU have found. Here are a few pats of the interview.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Jerry says he has no problem with sharing his commentating duties with Michael Cole and TAZZ on Pay Per Views, since he still gets the same amount of money. Talks about how hard it was to be out there for 3 straight hours commentating. Jerry talks about how he hates the fact that alot of people don't catch Smackdown. He adds that only half the country has cable and that those people can't catch RAW. Lucky bastards...

- Host asks Jerry about how he feels about the commentating table being moved next to the ramp. Jerry says that he hates the fact that they're right next to the pyro. He says that he's been flashed alot and that he's seen alot of puppies lately.

- Jerry thinks that people are making too big a deal of this necrophilia angle. He goes on to explain to the fans that no actual necrophilia took place. He goes on to bash fans and says that they should wise up and realize that it's all fake. So Jerry thinks that the fans are pissed off about the whole angle because THEY THINK THAT TRIPLE H ACTUALLY RAPED A DEAD BODY?!? Gimme a break.

- Host asks Jerry what he thinks about people's critisisms about the whole use of the word "Puppies." Jerry asks himself why people are pissed about the whole thing. "Are these people fags?" he asks. Yeah, because THAT will help him convince the fans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion Jerry "The Burger King" Lawler was simply sent to the show as a clean up crew for Moody's comments. Even though I admit he touched very sensitive topics it was a just a "Mask"

This also supports my opinion that Lawler supported the Necrophilia idea all long, thats why he was talking about dead corpes all along. Even though it was a dummy it was simply uncalled for and someone as sick and disgusting as Lawler could of supported that option.

Lawler said that he Didn't minded the idea of sharing commentary. Thats a lie cause he was against the idea with JR. They were the main oppositors and it was posted on wrestling reports and confirmed by fans backstage.

And one last thing. Calling viewers "Fags" was simply uncalled for since he is supposed to be the color comentator not a registered pedophile saying "puppies" every 10 seconds. and I doubt that someone will flash at him.. No woman has such a low taste for men.

If you want an ass kisser in your neighborhood better hire Lawler cause there is no bigger ass kisser than lawler period. This interniew was a "patch" and definately tasteless to some extent.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 08:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

Jerry is a company man through and through. Thats why he gets along so well with JR.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 10:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Come on Sucka. He's the biggest ass kisser in the business. He sells his ass to the highest bidder and does Vince's dirty work. I just think that he's not supposed to be talking crap when he talks even more crap.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 11:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

I agree with you. Thats what I meant by saying hes a company man. An ass-kisser. You know.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 11:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

I used to respect the guy but when I saw him doing Vince's dirty work I completely lost respect for him. Had a good career and screwed it up for money.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

Absolutely. And didn't he get fired twice (or is my info wrong) I seem to remember him badmouthing WWF(E) in the early 90's and Vince gave him a job anyway.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Jerry Lawler's Interniew

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
I read the King's interview and I was amazed for what IU have found. Here are a few pats of the interview.

- Jerry says he has no problem with sharing his commentating duties with Michael Cole and TAZZ on Pay Per Views, since he still gets the same amount of money. Talks about how hard it was to be out there for 3 straight hours commentating. Jerry talks about how he hates the fact that alot of people don't catch Smackdown. He adds that only half the country has cable and that those people can't catch RAW. Lucky bastards...

- Host asks Jerry about how he feels about the commentating table being moved next to the ramp. Jerry says that he hates the fact that they're right next to the pyro. He says that he's been flashed alot and that he's seen alot of puppies lately.

- Jerry thinks that people are making too big a deal of this necrophilia angle. He goes on to explain to the fans that no actual necrophilia took place. He goes on to bash fans and says that they should wise up and realize that it's all fake. So Jerry thinks that the fans are pissed off about the whole angle because THEY THINK THAT TRIPLE H ACTUALLY RAPED A DEAD BODY?!? Gimme a break.

- Host asks Jerry what he thinks about people's critisisms about the whole use of the word "Puppies." Jerry asks himself why people are pissed about the whole thing. "Are these people fags?" he asks. Yeah, because THAT will help him convince the fans.

In my opinion Jerry "The Burger King" Lawler was simply sent to the show as a clean up crew for Moody's comments. Even though I admit he touched very sensitive topics it was a just a "Mask"

This also supports my opinion that Lawler supported the Necrophilia idea all long, thats why he was talking about dead corpes all along. Even though it was a dummy it was simply uncalled for and someone as sick and disgusting as Lawler could of supported that option.

Lawler said that he Didn't minded the idea of sharing commentary. Thats a lie cause he was against the idea with JR. They were the main oppositors and it was posted on wrestling reports and confirmed by fans backstage.

And one last thing. Calling viewers "Fags" was simply uncalled for since he is supposed to be the color comentator not a registered pedophile saying "puppies" every 10 seconds. and I doubt that someone will flash at him.. No woman has such a low taste for men.

If you want an ass kisser in your neighborhood better hire Lawler cause there is no bigger ass kisser than lawler period. This interniew was a "patch" and definately tasteless to some extent.
Quote:
If that's from internet reports, who knows if it's true or not. A good amount of shit on the net is fake as hell. And exactly how many fans are they gonna let backstage and talk to/interview Lawler about his stance on sharing commentating duties?

Quote:
A pedophile is an adult that lusts after kids. Last time I checked, Lawler hasn't been arrested for child molestation. I'm also sure that there are chics out there that would flash him. Ever been to Mardi Gras or seen anything on it? Those chics flash just to get some damn beads. He may be a brown nosing asskisser, but he has money and he gets to work for a great company in WWE.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 02:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Are you defending Lawler? Heck I know the guy and I could care less about him.

The Mardi Gras chicks are simply nuts. Jerry Lawler is just a hypocrite that defends only whats good for him. My opinion will stand. He went to that radio show to make an "Image" for the WWE. Like we don't know whats really going on.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 02:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I dont have any problem's with Lawler, i think he's fucking hilarious at times and i like his attitude, he doesnt take thing's to seriously like other's.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 09:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Jerry Lawler is one of the reason's raw is hard not to turn to MNF, I mean if the man maybe did his job and stopped using the same lines over and over again he might be good.....Lawler has to be the worse color commentator in the game today, just on the fact that he never talks about the match that is going on.......Its better to watcg raw with music and JR and Lawler on MUTE

Last edited by Dre; 05 Nov 2002 at 09:44 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 09:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I used to find Jerry Lawler humorous, but now I find him quite annoying. I don't recall him ever calling a match or a hold intelligently in years. He makes me long for the days of great color commentators, like Jesse Ventura, Bobby Heenan, and yes, Paul Heyman. All of them are better than Jerry Lawler 2002.

By the way, calling fans fags just because they're annoyed by Lawler frequently screetching "puppies" is un-called for.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 10:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Calling viewers "Fags" was simply uncalled for since he is supposed to be the color comentator not a registered pedophile saying "puppies" every 10 seconds. and I doubt that someone will flash at him.. No woman has such a low taste for men.
Can you please explain why this makes him a pedofile. I thought kids didn't have puppies. Also, you are certainly marking out here. Jerry Lawler is a heel comentator. Being a pervert is part of his character hes told to be on the air. This is done so it will give him heat and make him look very un-moralistic. Thats why hes constantly praising the actions of heels no matter how dastardly the act, and puts down the face wrestlers. I don't think he does his job that well either, but you're acting like hes actually the character he portrays on tv.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 08:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick

I don't think he does his job that well either, but you're acting like hes actually the character he portrays on tv.
BINGO!

I have seen that guy on Stock Holder's meetings and he's a bigger pervert off cameras.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 09:33 AM   #14 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

He and Tazz have sold out. They are both very good wrestlers and have forgotten that. Lawler is regulated to fighting a "jobber" in his hometown.
Tazz is doing tough enough/real world. Tazz could have some great matches against Beniot, Guerrero and Lesnar.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 09:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by pdaddymike
He and Tazz have sold out. They are both very good wrestlers and have forgotten that. Lawler is regulated to fighting a "jobber" in his hometown.
Tazz is doing tough enough/real world. Tazz could have some great matches against Beniot, Guerrero and Lesnar.
Tazz forgot his role in the business. I like the guy but he's not wrestling and I think he can go far if he decides to leave the announce table and starts wrestling.