ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

A Toast and Roast

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2007, 11:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default A Toast and Roast

Well it's been an eventful year so far in the WWE with many talking points to single out. So this is the time just to quickly big acknowledgement to all the Great and not so Great moves the WWE have recently made.

A Toast...
To John Hennigan aka. John Morrison, Since winning Tough Enough III he has easily been the main redeeming quality that has actually spawned from the 2nd rate reality show. Since his introduction as Johnny Nitro in MNM he cemented himself as a cocky pretty boy jerk, sure a tired and worn out gimmick that is recycled every 2nd year in the WWE. Since then I've watched him rapidly improve more and more each and every week with some of the most atheletic moves I've ever seen...

Last Year he was some punk coming in and out of OVW and now he's a Former ECW Champion, He's been pushed in a Main Event Slot and he's handling it like a Pro. He's become more charismatic and I can only assume he has found a way to manipulate gravity ever since he pulled off some ridiculously atheletic moves like his Split Legged Corkscrew Moonsault or his One Hand Handstand Spike Kick.

A Roast...
To Dave Batista, post Evolution frankly Batista has become Boring, All he did in Evolution was break faces but now since he's attained Main Event Status he's had to pick up ocassionally which doesn't do well when you're supposed to be some derranged caged animal.

Evolution was great, Flair and Trips would make the threats and in the middle of the match Batista would decapitate their opponents when the Ref had their backs turned. Now in the middle of the Match he hits like 2 slam moves, a Spinebuster and walk around fitting like Hulk Hogan before he Powerbombs them. This however isn't his Main reason for his roasting, Lately Batista wrote a tell all Book now like you would you in a 'tell all book' you would write about all those that annoyed you backstage and all those you don't respect etc. etc.

BUT... He's still an active Wrestler, Why would you write a tell all book when you look these very people in the eyes every damn day? Or more likely end up wrestling them again later down the line. It just goes to show how Power can turn guys like Batista in Jerks. How he can just openly disrespect his peers and still face them the next day is just beyond me.

Now Flair wrote horrible things about Foley being a Glorified Stuntman, Harshly Blunt but he has a point and you can see where he's coming from. I haven't read his book yet but I am very interested to read why Batista goes off at some of his Peers... I doubt his reasoning is as convincing or understandable

Last edited by Dante; 21 Oct 2007 at 11:54 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2007, 06:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Aba
(>.<)

Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Batista has been stale for ages...he needs a gimmick or a personality...He best suited "Leviathon" back in OVW imo and his time as Evolutions' dogs body was pretty sweet but his appeal was always limited to the point where he became top of the company...after that he can't carry anything. Honestly, the guy just sucks I couldn't care for him anymore. I would suggest a "losing his wrestling skills" angle where he falls apart as a wrestler and starts distractedly losing to jobbers for whatever reason + putting people over (becoming a part of the comic relief...bring goldust in to pwn him silly and smack his arse..whatever) so that at some point there can be a storyline where he regains the animal and explodes into some spinebusters etc etc etc etc...but this has a short lifeline on it too....Batista will always be stale, the guy is plain boring and always will be

Last edited by Aba; 21 Oct 2007 at 07:38 PM.
Aba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2007, 06:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^What you have, might not be half bad of an idea. As long as he doesn't go back to the top, he could be something in that role. The rebound not only writes itself, but he is able to put over a lot of people in the process. I must say I like it.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2007, 07:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Batista needs a stong super heel type of push in order to save Smackdown.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2007, 11:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Batista needs a strong push alright. Out the door. He is boring as bat shit, sure he has put on some great matches amongst alot of shit but the ratio has not been good. His character is even more generically boring than Cena's as a face and thats saying something. He is hogging the Smackdown main event waaaaay too much. I would love Taker to take his title at Cyber Sunday but unfortunately it seems like WWE is far too keen on Batista atm.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2007, 01:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

i like strawberry jelly on my toast, more than grape

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote