ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Rock, soon to be back?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2002, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default The Rock, soon to be back?

apparently The Rock is going to be back soon, is anybody looking forward to this? I for some reason am not, I think it maybe because when he gets here, all the attention is focused on him, and none of the other superstars, and anyway, half the crap he goes on with isn't funny anymore!

No offense to all The Rock fans out there, I just wanna know if anybody feels the same way I do!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2002, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

the rock should come back in the gimmick of a stuck up hollywood action star and instead of saying stuff that pertains to wrestling like jobrani or whatever he should say shit like " know your role and set up the chair with my name on it in the middle of the ring and tell stacy keibler that she looks like she'd be a good "mic holder" . or call someone a fluffer.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2002, 04:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default JR said in his column will

be Wrestlemania if that.The other movie won't even finish filming until Dec and maybe after the first of the year. Wrestlemania maybe so have a while yet.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 04:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I dont think the Rock will be back till sometime next March.

The Rock has been a baby face for 4 year's now

He MUST turn heel 100%

He could be named the "HOLLYWOOD HEEL"

Or he can trick the fan's into believing that he's a face for about a month and then turn into this "monstor heel" and he can remind the fan's about SummerSlam ect. {the perfect storyline}
Old 04 Nov 2002, 06:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

As I've said many times before and will say again I hope he keeps his candy ass in Hollywood! Never liked him,never will.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2002, 06:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
As I've said many times before and will say again I hope he keeps his candy ass in Hollywood! Never liked him,never will.

Well i hope the Undertapper keeps his monkey ass at home with Sarah and never comes back either
Old 04 Nov 2002, 06:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

The problem with Rock turning heel is the fact he makes movies....It's been stated before that due to the fact he makes movies....It's needed that he stays face in the WWE....So fans will go see his movie when it is released.....My opinion though....I wouldn't mind seeing a heel Rock..... He was bearable when he was full of him-self.....Maybe a heel Rock in a nWo shirt.....Well....I can dream....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2002, 06:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
The problem with Rock turning heel is the fact he makes movies....It's been stated before that due to the fact he makes movies....It's needed that he stays face in the WWE....So fans will go see his movie when it is released.....My opinion though....I wouldn't mind seeing a heel Rock..... He was bearable when he was full of him-self.....Maybe a heel Rock in a nWo shirt.....Well....I can dream....

Ya, i was thinking the same thing but the fact of the matter is that the Rock has to realize that by him turning heel is just like playing the "villian role" in a movie.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 07:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Rock..a monster heel? People are tired of him, They flat out booed him from the ring. And not the "Heel heat" boos either. They are tired of WWE giving him the strap only for him to bail for some movie a month or so after. I don't want him back until he makes up his mind. You can flame me all you want, Rock but that is how it is.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 07:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
Rock..a monster heel? People are tired of him, They flat out booed him from the ring. And not the "Heel heat" boos either. They are tired of WWE giving him the strap only for him to bail for some movie a month or so after. I don't want him back until he makes up his mind. You can flame me all you want, Rock but that is how it is.

Blame Vince for giving the belt to him....cry him a god dam river for all i care.

If that ppv wasnt in Longisland he wouldnt have got booed.

The Rock as a heel can attract more heat than anybody in WWE history.

Yes i agree, he must make up his mind.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 07:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

i still dont see y he cant do both at the same time hes only needed for wrestling one god dam night a WEEK!!! he wouldnt be working on this movie every single freaken day!!!

so i think he could do both but then maybe not do many house shows!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2002, 07:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally posted by HBK IS GOD
i still dont see y he cant do both at the same time hes only needed for wrestling one god dam night a WEEK!!! he wouldnt be working on this movie every single freaken day!!!

so i think he could do both but then maybe not do many house shows!
Movie companies don't wanna risk him getting hurt in the ring, they have too much riding on him. Plus, if the movie's filmed overseas, he can't exactly commute.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 03:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
Squideye

I think the rock was the most entertaining when he was a heel (Think back to Royal Rumble 1999 in that I quit Match etc). He was and still is (when he's around) a class act in the WWE, but I wanna see him turn heel coz his image as a face has gone stale
Old 05 Nov 2002, 04:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash

I was hoping hed join the NWO when Hogan left and before they were disbanned.

But by your statement Slash Id say that the really smart wrestling fans (wich I guess the WWE doesnt think theres many) would know that The Rock is a charachter in wrestling wether good guy or bad guy cause he plays his charachter well ( he just cant wrestle) and go see his movie based on acting. I personally liked Scorpion King and Im a fan of the mummy series and I woulda liked it wether he was a face or a heel.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 05:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Squideye

Quote:
I was hoping hed join the NWO when Hogan left and before they were disbanned
I woz hopin he would go join nWo I think the shirt would suit the Rock, this also would have meant that the rock would have a new image without having to turn heel