ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Another Star Suspended..Length of Suspensions Revealed. WWE issues "Fair Warning."

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2007, 08:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Another Star Suspended..Length of Suspensions Revealed. WWE issues "Fair Warning."

WWE lawyer Jerry McDevitt confirmed to Newsday late Friday that one more WWE Superstar has been suspended for violating the WWE Wellness Policy, bringing the total to eleven. As it stands now, ten of the suspensions are for 30 days and one suspension is for 60 days, because it is the wrestler's second offense.

This comes after WWE released talent executive Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci. Bucci's name was on The New York Daily News list of names linked to Signature Pharmacy and word is he was called in for a meeting with WWE on Friday where they let him go.

WWE spokeswoman Jennifer McIntosh spoke to ABC News on Friday. "We've alerted our talent, basically, you've got fair warning," she said. "We believe that publicly announcing the names of performers moving forward is going to act as a deterrent."

Credit: PW Headlines.

So..Orton and Masters both have an offense before this..So it's one of them for sure.
Old 01 Sep 2007, 08:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

So after how many times do they finally get fired?
Old 01 Sep 2007, 10:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

With Orton being as popular as he is, he helps to fill arenas making Vince money. So Orton will probably not ever be fired.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2007, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Red Demon Ranger

dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...

it is suppose to be the third offense that gets you fired.

dariydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2007, 05:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra
With Orton being as popular as he is, he helps to fill arenas making Vince money. So Orton will probably not ever be fired.
If Orton sneezes wrong he'll be on Spike TV every thursday, in the wrestling grave yard.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2007, 05:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Wonder if Simon Dean was suspended for taking his own product?
Old 01 Sep 2007, 06:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Stop beating that horse, please.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2007, 09:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Wow people are beginning to be pulled from cards and titles beginning to change fucking hell its like the injury plague all over again.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2007, 11:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Morrison is the first of the known suspended.
Old 02 Sep 2007, 12:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

That fucking blows.

My man Nitro is the future.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 10:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
If Orton sneezes wrong he'll be on Spike TV every thursday, in the wrestling grave yard.
I hope Vince is not that determined to show he is against steroids. Orton in that clusterfuck show would be terrible.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 02:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

well

If WWE is smart they'll use this to do a couple things....
1) Roster shake ups.....move some of the guys who had to be wrote off to a different show (Umaga to Smackdown, Morrison to Raw, etc)
2) take this chance to GIVE MATT HARDY THE STRAP

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 05:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

x18visionsx has much to be proud ofx18visionsx has much to be proud ofx18visionsx has much to be proud ofx18visionsx has much to be proud ofx18visionsx has much to be proud ofx18visionsx has much to be proud ofx18visionsx has much to be proud ofx18visionsx has much to be proud ofx18visionsx has much to be proud of

as much as i'd like to see matt hardy with the belt, it won't happen. which is awful.
but i think randy orton isn't suspended. he was still on the raw house show, while others were absent, which is very lucky for him.
x18visionsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2007, 08:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

This is a great way to move talent around I agree. Umaga should come back on RAW but Morrison should be moved up to Smackdown upon return.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2007, 05:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

I was just watching my local news and a professional baseball player was related to this.

St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Rick Ankiel has been accused of getting the same performance enhancing drugs. They even showed some professional wrestlers accused, including B*****.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote